3.6/5
Aveeno Fresh Essentials Nourishing Moisturizer Reviews

1.5/5

May 31, 2017

This Aveeno moisturizer feels so heavy and leaves a white cast on my face. I felt oily only an hour after using and it made my foundation slide off my face. Moisturizers with sunscreen have evolved past the need to have a white cast! Save your money and buy a different one! Both the neutrogena and the aveeno radiance ones are much better!

May 11, 2017

This is, and always has been my go to facial moisturizer. It has everything I need in a moisturizer as it is SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection and packed full of vitamins - Vitamin A, C & E. It is a nice and light weight moisturizer, but it soothes my severely dry skin without making it sensitive. I have been using this for 5 years straight, and I will never switch.

April 25, 2017

I used to buy high end skin care products, until I found Aveeno Active Naturals Fresh Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer. This product is worth it! my skin looks and feels good, just as good if not better than the expensive skin care products. I also really like the fact is has SPF 30 as well. This is party of my daily skin care routine.

July 15, 2015

I really liked especially now I’ve been enjoying less makeup and wearing just moisturizer. The old Aveeno moisturizer I was using only had an SPF 15, so seeing an SPF 30 is awesome. It has a fairly light texture, but still has that sticky “afterfeel” reminiscent of sunscreen ingredients. The fragrance is also quite fragrant, I suspect in an attempt to cover up the sunscreen scent, but it’s tolerable especially for something I am treating more as a sunscreen. This moisturizer is also oil-free so if you tend to have oily or combination skin, this might be a nice product to look into. I have normal/dry skin and it still kept me hydrated so I give this guy a thumbs up!

January 31, 2015

It does make your skin feel moisturized but doesn't seem to stay that way for too long.

May 07, 2014

I've been using this product for almost a year and it's a great value! It moisturizes well, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy which is great considering it also has SPF 30!

June 26, 2013

I have extremely dry skin and need a heavy moisturizer. However, I'm not a fan of the greasy feel I get with that. This one is the perfect mix though!! It hydrates well but is very light with no greasy feeling throughout the day! And I love the scent!!

3.2/5

June 15, 2012

I like this product but I don't think I am quite 'in love' with it. It has a nice smell, it's moisturizing, it's not too heavy and not too light but I feel like there's nothing very special or unique about it. I found that I did have a bit of break out because of the SPF but not too bad and that could have just been my skin reacting to something new and the second time I used it, I found it ok.

I like that it is oil-free, hypoallergenic but other than that nothing really stands out. I also found it kind of pricey for a drugstore product but it does come in a fairly substantial size. I might repurchase this one but I think I'll try and experiment with some other products first.

I received this for free for review.