AVEENO Oat Mask with Moringa Seed Extract Reviews
#7 in Face Masks

Pamper your skin with the rich and velvety texture of the AVEENO® OAT MASK. Formulated with prebiotic oat, it deeply nourishes and hydrates skin, even dry skin.
• Infused with moringa seed extract and antioxidant Vitamin E
• Detoxifies and removes impurities
• This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, allergy tested, non-comedogenic and gentle

Dorlotez votre peau grâce à la texture riche et veloutée du MASQUE À L'AVOINE AVEENO®. À base d'avoine prébiotique, il nourrit et hydrate en profondeur, même la peau sèche.
• Infusé d'extrait de graines de moringa et de vitamine E antioxydante
• Détoxifie la peau et enlève les impuretés

You may also like AVEENO® Oat Masks with Pomegranate Seed Extract or with Pumpkin Seed Extract

October 11, 2019

Glowing skin!

I recently received this product to review from chickadvisor and I’ve added it into my skin care regimen (every other night). I love the way it smells (not too fragrant), the creamy texture, and how my skin feels afterwards. It’s very light and hasn’t clogged up my pores. I am very happy with this product. My sister tried it too and she loves it!

October 11, 2019

Leaves my skin feeling awesome

This mask is great, it doesn't dry out my skin but instead leaves it feeling refreshed and moisturized. I can't wait to try the other versions of this mask also.
    I would prefer it in a tube not a pot though as it would be easier for application.

October 08, 2019

Aveeno Oat mask

I putted it on after a shower, it stinged my skin, your skin feels coated with a film, the longer you keep the mask on it starts to burn your face and you feel like you have something on!

October 07, 2019

Incredibly Hydrating mask

I would absolutely buy this face mask again - it left my skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft. The packaging was beautiful and it smelled wonderful as well.

October 07, 2019

En douceur, comme une deuxième peau !

J’ai eu le plaisir de tester ce masque avec le Club des bancs d’essai de Chick Advisor. J’ai trouvé le produit doux sur ma peau, facile à appliquer même un peu trop. Le produit étant de la même couleur que ma peau, il est un peu difficile de voir s’il y a du produit partout. En se promenant dans la maison, on passe presque inaperçu avec notre masque en train de sécher.

Petit point négatif, je n’aime pas beaucoup plonger mon doigt dans un pot. Et après nettoyage, je trouvais ma peau un peu asséchée, j’ai dû appliquer un peu d’eau thermale au final.

Peau fraîche

Bonjour à tous , j'était tellement emballer de tester de produit et vraiment je suis loin d'être déçu ! Ce masque detox laide votre peau nourrie et hydrater. La texture est crémeuse et douce et il contien de l'avoine probiotique qui est excellent pour la peau. Je le recommende a tout le monde même pour les personnes à la peau sèche.

Strongly scented, smooth finish

I got this item for free to review from Chick Advisor. Initially hearing the name "oat mask" I imagined the homemade type masks of the past with the large chunks so was pleasantly surprised by the smoothness of this mask. It was easy to apply evenly and I appreciated the instruction that it may not completely dry as so many other masks tell you to wait for it to dry but don't say how much to apply so you end up waiting forever (or washing it off early with no idea if you just defeated the purpose of the mask). I found it did completely dry and then was a bit difficult to wash off requiring a cloth and a bit of scrubbing. I also found the scent to be a bit overwhelming with it being applied to the entire face (and very near both nostrils. It's a pleasant scent but still made me cough a bit (which continued until the mask was completed removed). The final result made my skin feel a bit softer though I didn't see any visible signs of the detoxifying properties the variety I tried was to have nor the "noticeably nourishing" properties that was supposed to be "from the very first scoop". Perhaps I just needed to use it for longer.

Aveeno Moringa seed extract

I was so existed to try it when I received it because of the Moringa seed extract! But I was so disappointed after the mask. Didn’t felt any better , actually, I had several pimples the day after. I didn’t like it on my skin and unfortunately, can’t really recommande it.

2.0/5

Unfortunately Not For Me - Skin Irritant

I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion.
    Unfortunately my skin reacted to this mask and it felt like it was almost burning. Like when you put on hot/cold medicinal pain relief gel. So, I could not leave this on my face as long as recommended on the package.
    The packaging is nice though. The product texture is good. It applies well.
    This seems to be the only brand that my skin reacts to, after trying a few of their products.

October 05, 2019

Very natural oats mask

This is the most nourishing and natural mask I have ever used. It gives a cooling sensation when applying it to my face and I leave it on for 10 mins before washing it off in warm water. My skin feels very soft and smooth after. The product feels super natural and healthy. Will definitely be purchasing in the future.