AVEENO Oat Mask with Moringa Seed Extract Reviews
#10 in Face Masks

Pamper your skin with the rich and velvety texture of the AVEENO® OAT MASK. Formulated with prebiotic oat, it deeply nourishes and hydrates skin, even dry skin.
• Infused with moringa seed extract and antioxidant Vitamin E
• Detoxifies and removes impurities
• This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, allergy tested, non-comedogenic and gentle

Dorlotez votre peau grâce à la texture riche et veloutée du MASQUE À L'AVOINE AVEENO®. À base d'avoine prébiotique, il nourrit et hydrate en profondeur, même la peau sèche.
• Infusé d'extrait de graines de moringa et de vitamine E antioxydante
• Détoxifie la peau et enlève les impuretés

You may also like AVEENO® Oat Masks with Pomegranate Seed Extract or with Pumpkin Seed Extract

September 19, 2019

Aveeno mask

J’ai aimer la texture et l’odeur est pas trop forte se qui est parfait ma peu n’a pas eu de rougeurs se qui est courant après l’utilisation de mask elle était douce je le recommande 😊

September 18, 2019

Smooth and clean

I am in the middle of a breakout but I still feel like my skin is better after using the Aveeno Oat Mask that I got free. I liked how it didn't make my skin feel hard and rough while it was setting. I also like that the odour is minimal. My skin now feels softer and smoother. I really enjoy this product.

September 18, 2019

Makes my skin so smooth!

smells nice! very easy to apply on the face! You can put as much as you want on as you desire! The part that I love is how smooth it makes my face after I wash it off it's so easy and I feel like my face has been removed from dirt and makeup! And also even if you let the mask on your face to dry longer it doesn't harden so that you can't move your face with the mask on! Definitely was very glad that I have not gotten a reaction using this product as a friend of mine who has sensitive skin reacted to it so I recommend users with sensitive skin to just be cautious!

Great result!

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor program as a complimentary gift to test it and gives my honest review about it , I used two times per week and I liked, It works well with my skin,so gentle and soft , detoxify and hydrate, It’s also remove impurities and nourish my skin with the oat and with moorings seed extract and vitamine E , highly recommend.

Good mask

Good mask that seems to detoxify the skin because mine seems helthier every time I use this product.You should give it a try and I Would personnaly recommend it.

September 17, 2019

Loving this oat face mask

I am loving the new Aveeno oat mask with moringa seed extract. The consistency of the mask is not too heavy, it was very easy to spread out. The mask smells really nice but not overwhelming.

After cleansing my face, I applied this mask for 5-10minutes and then rinse. My face felt so smooth afterwards and then I applied my nightly skin care routine. Since the cold weather is coming soon, I will need to start prepping my skin for the winter, this goodie will be added to my skincare routine.

September 17, 2019

Un bon masque à découvrir!!

J'ai adoré tester ce masque de la compagnie Aveeno. Cette compagnie fait d'excellents produits et petit dernier n'échappe pas à la norme!! Ce masque à l'avoine avec extrait de graines de moringa et vitamine E a des propriétés détoxifiantes tout en hydratant en profondeur. J'aime l'utiliser 2 fois/ semaine. Il s'agit d'une belle façon de se dorloter!!! Je le reccommande sans hésiter!!

Hypeee!!

I have never tried an oat mask before, so as a first try with inexperience i feel like this mask was very moisturizing, and left my skin feeling really great! If you have dry skin, I really recommend this and it smells great too! While it was on the face it also had some sort of cooling effect..

September 16, 2019

Fantastic!

I used it already a few times and I am very surprised with how good it works and how it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.

Super gentle, I left it 10 minutes on my face and removed it with warm water. Soon after I washed it off I immediately realized how my skin looked refreshed, it cleaned up impurities without being harsh, this oat mask is super gentle.

I will definitely buy a few jars. And I greatly recommend it!

I received this Aveeno Oat Mask for free and testing purposes.

#gotitfree #tryAveenoOatMasks

September 16, 2019

Detox that really works !

I tried the OAT mask detox. Usually I am not luck using detox products because they leave my skin really dried.
    However I was surprised by this one!
    It really worked and i felt my skin soft.
    It would definitely recommend it.