AVEENO Oat Mask with Moringa Seed Extract Reviews
#10 in Face Masks

Pamper your skin with the rich and velvety texture of the AVEENO® OAT MASK. Formulated with prebiotic oat, it deeply nourishes and hydrates skin, even dry skin.
• Infused with moringa seed extract and antioxidant Vitamin E
• Detoxifies and removes impurities
• This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, allergy tested, non-comedogenic and gentle

Dorlotez votre peau grâce à la texture riche et veloutée du MASQUE À L'AVOINE AVEENO®. À base d'avoine prébiotique, il nourrit et hydrate en profondeur, même la peau sèche.
• Infusé d'extrait de graines de moringa et de vitamine E antioxydante
• Détoxifie la peau et enlève les impuretés

You may also like AVEENO® Oat Masks with Pomegranate Seed Extract or with Pumpkin Seed Extract

September 11, 2019

Aveeno toujours un succès!

J'ai reçu le masque Oat de aveeno gratuitement grâce à chickadvisor!

Je l'ai adoré belle texture agréable sur la peau , se rince facilement ne laisse pas de matière grasse sur le visage .

Après l'utilisation on sent une peau toute neuve et toute douce ! Belle découverte

love it

I receive my AVEENO OAT MASK WITH MORINGA SEED EXTRACT free from ChickAdvisor program after few uses I see very positive results on my face my skin is more softer and less dry. in my opinion AVEENO OAT MASK WITH MORINGA SEED EXTRACT is a good quality product to use for daily routine.
    I love it

My Review

I was given the opportunity to try out Aveeno's new Oat Mask with Moringa seed Extract for free from chick advisor. Overall the packaging and container is super cute, simple,and lightweight. The mask itself has a pleasant smell and the texture is not gritty at all, its super smooth and easy to apply over the face. Mask dried super quick and was easy to rinse off, no left over residue, after drying my face i could tell my skin felt tighter and smooth. I deal with alot of dry skin over the harsh cold weather and this mask helped keep my skin moisturized and soft.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

So moisturizing!

I always tend to have an itchy dry face after a face mask, and with this one I didn't! It's really moisturizing which made my face feel super soft and clean afterwards. It doesn't smell too strong, just a light oat smell, and it's pretty thick so it doesn't drip off the face. It is a bit of work to take it off since it's thicker, but I usually do it before I take a shower so it's pretty easy to remove in the shower. I would recommend, especially for a sensitive skin or someone who doesn't like ''harsh''/intense face masks!

Je l'aime vraiment

J'ai essayer le masque deux fois a date! J'adore la texture du masque et aussi la senteur. Il est vraiment facile a mettre, et il en a beaucoup dans le pot donc c'est vraiment économique. Il rend ma peau toute douce, et brillante, et en plus elle sent trop bonne après. Ça enlève les impureter, je me sentais bien après l'avoir enlever, comme rafraichis. C'est certain que je vais racheter ce masque.

So awesome!

I'm always nervous to try face masks, but knowing it was Aveeno I felt more confident. I got the oat mask with moringa seed extract! This mask is thick and creamy, I almost want to keep rubbing it in. I love that Aveeno came out with a mask! It's always my go to brand for dry skin. There is no strong chemical smell, it is soothing and easy to apply. Just a damp clean face and put the mask on, wait 10 min (doesnt have to dry) and wash it off. The oats act as an exfoliant too! I've used it 2 times this week and I'm impressed how clean, smooth and light my face feels. I usually break out with new products but Aveeno has never, it is also dermatologist recommended! Definitely going to try the other masks. I got to #tryforfree with #Aveeno and #chickadvisor! Thank you so much!

September 10, 2019

I would definitely buy this product!Very happy with results!

I've been only testing out this product for 1 day now and I can already feel the results! my skin feel so refreshed, moisturized, and rejuvenated after 1 use! I received the Moringa seed extract and it smells AMAZING! Thank you so, so much for choosing me to test out this product! <3 :))

doux doux

Aucune sensation grasse sur la peau, odeur agréable, petite sensation de chaleur lorsque l'on applique la crème sur le visage. Petit moin texture épaisse, faut buen rincer pour tout enlevé. Curieuse d'essayer les autres variété.

September 10, 2019

Easy to use, left my skin soft

I recieved this mask to try from chick advisor. It was easy to apply and made my skin feel soft afterwards. I would easily buy this product when I run out. I would highly recommend it to family and friends to use.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I was so thrilled to test this out for free from chickadvisor. I do face masks 2-3 times a week. I’m obsessed. This mask smells amazing, texture is nice. Will be buying and trying the pumpkin one.