Aveeno Positively Nourishing Hair Care Collection Reviews

Ranked #551 out of 1102 in Shampoo

Aveeno Nourish+ Condition Leave-in Treatment does much more than nourish and condition — it quenches the thirstiest hair with a fusion of deep conditioners and moisturizers, recharging it with healthy new life. Hair is instantly revitalized and scientific studies show that just three uses helps repair dry, damaged hair.* And, using the Leave-In Treatment as part of a complete Nourish+ regimen will help protect your hair from damage caused by thermal styling, resulting in up to 95% less breakage.

March 06, 2017

J'ai essayé les produits pour cheveux colorés, ils sont génial. Mes cheveux sentent bons et sont scintillants après le lavage. Je peux faire 2 jours avec un lavage.

January 17, 2017

Although Aveeno is a little more on the pricey side I love how this turns my hair around from a frizzy mess to soft and smooth. I have colored hair and appreciate the sulphate free.

October 13, 2016

I've been using this for 3 or 4 years now and haven't looked back! I really notice that if I go a few washes without using this afterwards my hair feels very brittle. The smell is great and it lasts quite a while! I was recommended this by my roommate who has to most beautifully thick silky and shiny hair I've ever seen. She however had to stop using it because it was stripping her colour treated hair where she was spraying it (something to consider if you dye your hair).

June 08, 2015

I received a sample of Aveeno positively nourishing Moisturize shampoo & conditioner in the mail. I tried it unfortunately the samples were just 9 ml. As I have longer hair I was disappointed in the results. I suggest when sending out samples of hair products make the samples a little larger so a valid opinion can be reached.

February 10, 2015

THE BEST FOR DAMAGED AND DRY HAIR

July 19, 2013

A few weeks ago Aveeno for hair came on special and i bought 1 bottle ,,i just had to try it because i was lready using Aveeno for ezema and body cream..before i tried Aveeno i use to use Dove shampoo but once i tried Aveeno i realise that for the first time in my life my hair felt really really clean so i said goodbye to dove shampoo and went back to the drug store the next day and bought 10 more bottle of Aveeno hair shampoo with dandruff control and that;s another thing ,,no more dandruff for me so txs Aveeno i really love your collection of product:))

June 21, 2013

Aveeno Positively Nourishing conditioner is such a great product, especially if you have curly and thick hair as I do. This conditioner leaves my hair very soft, and never weighs down. Also, when you blow dry, it never gives your hair that greasy appearance which some conditioners do. Though it's a little bit expensive comparing to other ones but worth all the money you pay for that.

Love Aveeno conditioner, try that, it's wonderful!

February 20, 2013

I have two of these shampoos and conditioners - the Moisturize one and the Revitalize one, (as well as the dry shampoo.) I tried the Moisturize shampoo and conditioner first, and found that it did indeed make my hair softer and it felt better than it had before! The revitalize shampoo and conditioner are great for my frizzy hair, because they are sulphate free! I like that one too! The dry shampoo really works as well! I've tried other dry shampoos in the past, and they haven't really worked, but this one does! I'd recommend any of these products!

June 30, 2012

This product conditions hair as it cleans, but it is not a 2 in 1 product. This product will help you save even more money because you may be able to skip the conditioner altogether. This shampoo is moisturizing but will not weigh down hair. In three washes you will notice hair has restored life, softness and luster. Strength is important to hair and this product will reinforce hair's elasticity making it more resistant to breakage and damage. It is a gentle formula that is safe to use on color treated hair as well. Aveeno is a great brand.

May 22, 2012

Great clean that never over or underdoes it on the moisturizer! My scalp loves it too! It even makes my fine blond hair feel and look extra thick! I highly recommend it!

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm