4.1/5
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream Reviews

March 01, 2021

Using nightly

I just started using this eye cream at night for the past week. I do find it drying so I recommend also using a moisturizer or hydrator of choice.
    I’m hoping to see better results with longer use but happy with the product so far.

March 20, 2020

Leaves skin soft

I love this eye cream ! It's a little on the expensive side but worth it. I usually use garnier skinactive fave cream with the neutrogena eye cream and it makes for a perfect morning care routine.

February 04, 2020

I would buy this product again and again.

I have been using Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair eye cream for over a year now and I wouldn't use any other product. I love it and it works. I've noticed a lot of the lines around my eyes are gone. Even the dark circles under my eyes has disappeared. I recommend this eye cream to all my friends.

January 29, 2020

Good best stupendous

Saw results instantly and would reccomend to friends and family all day everyday any day ... money well spent and I'm a lifer ... was a gift and I thank the purchaser for introduction.

January 15, 2020

Great product.

I love this product. After using it for just a couple of days I noticed that my dark circles and puffiness under the eyes had dramatically improved. I use this before my moisturizer morning & night. Great product.

July 15, 2019

Not really visible results, but nothing bad either.

My skin tends to do very well with Retinol, so it’s important to make sure you are not sensitive to this ingredient, if you plan to buy. I’ve never had problems with it. This cream promises results in just a week, but to be perfectly honest (which I always am), I didn’t see those promised results. I always take before and after pics to make sure the camera is confirming what my eyes are seeing (sometimes it doesn’t), but I didn’t really notice any change and the camera didn’t either. It’s possible some very small lines directly under the eye were affected, but I don’t feel there were ‘visible’ changes in my week’s use.

With all that being said, it’s not unpleasant to use. The cream absorbs easy, a little goes a long way and it’s not terrible to use. It could very well be that it would take longer than a week to show results, but that’s just not the claim they’re making. I didn’t love the smell (kind of a bitter treacle smell), but it’s not strong at all and is barely noticeable unless you stick it up to your nose.

Overall, I didn’t see results, but it wasn’t unpleasant to use so I’d consider giving it a longer trial in the future.

July 03, 2019

C'est certain que j'achèterais ce produit plusieurs fois

Les produits neutrogena sont pour moi de bon produit,j'en achète souvent plusieurs de ces produits chez Jean-Coutu.Je les recommande souvent à mes amies et à ma famille.

2.3/5

December 05, 2018

Nice eye cream but didn't do much else except hydrate.

I bought this thinking that I would get a strong dose of retinol, but Neutrogena's patented "retinol-sa" is not quite the same thing. It's not very strong, as I felt no tingling, did not experience any redness, and saw absolutely no change in my under-eye lines after using this nightly for an entire year. I have used other retinol eye creams and they are much better, this one was very weak and not effective at all. That being said it was a nice eye cream, unscented, and did not irritate my skin.

November 15, 2018

Needed wrinkle repair

Bought this in hopes of improving some wrinkles around my eyes. Have not noticed any changes yet, but havent used it every day either. Light scent is OK. Feels nice when applied to face...seems to hydrate my dry skin.

March 21, 2018

Recommended!

It feels amazing when you put it on and works very well on small wrinkles, I saw a difference around my eyes, I will keep using it because the price is good and the results are quick.