Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams Crackers Reviews
Ranked #129 in Crackers

September 08, 2017

Classic!

Can't beat these classics! Perfect for a snack (and kids love 'em), and also work great for making pie crusts with. Fantastic dipped in milk. It's a nice treat because it's so much healthier than cookies or candy, but still makes you feel that you've had a treat.

I only like this brand! Gotta get the right, brand name. There's knock-offs and no-name type graham wafers out there, but they're simply not as good.

May 23, 2017

I love these graham crackers!! These are good to use for a pie crust or just to eat as a sweet cracker on their own. These taste great also if you use them to make s'mores. This is my favorite brand because I feel the graham cracker taste really comes through and it has the perfect amount of sweetness. I often find myself craving these. They are delicious. The cost of them also is very reasonable and you get a good amount. I usually buy them at Walmart.

May 02, 2017

Nabisco honey maid graham crackers are a go to staple to have in your house during any time of year! Amazing crust for delicious tasting cheesecakes to camp fire s'mores! Or just have a little snack on their own. Best brand for graham crackers! Love the flavour!

May 01, 2017

This will always remind me of my mom making her special dessert. It's so delicious and I
    Think I may have to get her to make it lol. Delicious!!

May 01, 2017

If I have nabisco honey maid crackers in my house, I will have them as a snack . They're so good . A nice sweet cracker . I make cheesecakes all the time and this is my go to for the graham cracker crust . They're also good to bring along when you go camping so you can make s'mores ! Yum !

March 20, 2016

J'aime ces biscuits graham au miel de Nabisco. Ils sont bons qu'on les mange tel quel comme collation ou bien écrasés pour faire d'excellents desserts comme des carrés aux cerises et fromage à la crème. MIAM, MIAM.

December 03, 2015

I make a lot of cheesecakes so this is what I use for the bottom,just enough taste and flavor and their great to eat on their own if you don't want something too sweet.

August 28, 2015

Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams Crackers:
    LOVE graham crackers, what's not to love and they are great on so many things!
    Very affordable and delicious!

August 28, 2015

I have always loved graham crackers. They are good by themselves as a snack or you can use them in a million different recipes. They are an essential cupboard item. They should always be in hand

April 18, 2015

These are the best for making s'mores or putting peanut butter or honey on them and eating them like that! I love them they have such a nice sweet flavour.