Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream Reviews

December 04, 2020
    United States

Surviving thru the Winter with this!

Living through Canadian winters, it was always a struggle to find a cream to save me from dry skin. Till I tried this product. Heard rave reviews and glad I tried it. It goes on thick, but coverage and effictiveness has been great. Its a repeat for sure.

November 25, 2020

I have struggles forever!

So I have dealt with so many skin irritations. I tried everything and without luck, I became so frustrated. I didn't even want to leave the house.
    I found this Scene Cialfate and it's a total game changer. Stay consistent with your daily cleansing and toning. Add a small about and I find dabbing really works best!
    Watch all your skin irritations diminish quickly.
    Your welcome!

August 31, 2019
    Sarthe, France

Elle tient ses promesses

Un essentiel pour traiter les cicatrices. Pour ma part, efficace seulement sur les cicatrices récentes. La matière est très grasse, je ne l’applique que le soir.

June 24, 2019

Very good product

I got this cream to help my irritated skin on my face. Went on vacation and got irrigation on the face so needed something which could help my fave recover this worked like magic

June 01, 2019

Works magic

I got this to help with my dry skin on my face. I went tanning and got burnt by accident and needed something for relief on my face and this worked like magic. Helped my face from hurting and locked in moisture overnight and my face feel good. I use it for overnight, as its heavy and on the greasy side, it locks in all night. I dont recommend it for day cream too greasy and lasts long time. I love Avene, I buy the water mist spray too and helps lock in all the products and soak them up.

March 10, 2019

Great cream for dry skin

This Avene cream has helped my dry and flakey skin so much! It's perfect for winter months to lock in moisture when you need, so I really recommend it.

February 19, 2019

Répare les mains rapidement

Mes mains ont retrouvées leur état normal grâce à ce produit. Elles étaient en très mauvaises conditions et me causaient beaucoup de douleurs. J’aime le résultat et apprécie la qualité de ce produit, ce qui fait que je le recommande à tous ceux qui souhaitent régler leur problème de mains gercées...

January 23, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Is okay

I liked this product I love that it leaves my hands soft but inhavebtobadd more later on the day. Doni recommend it yes I do althow it is hard to find not many stores near me have it

January 18, 2019

A hidden Gem

This repair cream was a savior to me ! I used it to heal my skin from laser therapy, it was recommended to me by a dermatologist after a hair removal laser treatment for my face abd underarms. It helped my skin heal faster. I still use it when my skin needs a bit TLC from the dry and cold weather. It even works great on dry chapped hands during the winter months ! It is a bit pricey but worth every penny.
    Love it !

December 13, 2018

Healing

I first received a sample from my dermatologist after experiencing a burn on my face from a laser procedure gone wrong. This product healed my burn very quickly, with no scarring. Since then I always keep a tube handy for cuts, burns, and other skin irritations. Love it.