Avene Cicalfate Repair Cream Reviews

December 13, 2018

Healing

I first received a sample from my dermatologist after experiencing a burn on my face from a laser procedure gone wrong. This product healed my burn very quickly, with no scarring. Since then I always keep a tube handy for cuts, burns, and other skin irritations. Love it.

September 11, 2018

La crème réparatrice miracle

Que vous me croyez ou non... je vous jure que cette crème a completement guerri la cicatrice de mon rejet de percing que j’ai du faire enlever a lhopital! Après maximum 9 jours il n’y avait plus rien!

August 07, 2018
    Hauts-de-Seine, France

Ce produit est vraiment top du top !!!

Ce produit a très bien fonctionné sur moi, facile d'utilisation et tres agréable a poser. Ayant la peau très sensible ce produit marche a ravir ! je vous le conseil a toute et tous ! 😁

June 27, 2018

Works great on a freshly waxed face.

I use this after waxing my upper lip area and it reduces the redness and inflamation greatly. Only a little bit is needed so one tube lasts me about two years which justifies the expensive price of this product. Be careful not to put too much on as it can congest the area and you could wake up with small pimples around your upper lip.

May 24, 2018

My go to

Love love love this stuff, I use it for scratches, dry patches of skin, around my nose when im sick, on my nails, really anything ha. It goes on great, absorbs quick and doesn't have a smell or leave a residue.

3.2/5

March 06, 2018

Great for flakiness but horrid for acne

I want to love avene. Its great for my rosacea and helps to keep the redness at bay but at the extent of breaking me out. I have stubborn flakiness between my brows and this is the only product that fixes that. But every time I use it I break out. Same with every avene product (except the orange spf)

September 16, 2017

Parfait

J'achète ce produit en pharmacie, et j'en suis vraiment contente! Ce n'est pas magique mais on peut voir des améliorations sur ma peau qui était abimé par des cicatrices dû a l'acné

September 09, 2017

Wonderful stuff!

I have used this cream for a few years on everyday injuries, burns, sunburns, etc. It is very moisturizing and doesn't bother sensitive skin. It is also wonderful to use on children. It never burns my kids sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product.

August 29, 2017

Awesome Product

This is an awesome cream, it is my go to magic cream. You can use it on bug bites,cuts,rashes. It is my go to cream for everything. I keep one in my first aid kit at all times

June 14, 2017

Très bon réparateur

J'utilise principalement ce produit l'hiver lorsque mes mains sont abîmées, ou lorsque des plaques de sécheresse apparaissent sur ma peau. En 3 jours maximum, ma peau est réparée!