Avon Moisture Shield Tinted SPF15

Avon Moisture Shield Tinted SPF15 Reviews

Ranked #483 out of 1263 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 22, 2017

I want to start by saying this isn't a good product for ME. It left my skin looking and feeling greasy and shiny.. it just never ever sunk it. I had to wash it off.. my mom loves it though, so maybe it will be better suited for others.

February 13, 2017

J'aime pas prendre du soleil, mais parfois avoir le teint pâle n'est pas joyeux. Alors je prend cette crème légèrement teinté et j'ai tout de suite un coup d’éclat et une petite teinte discrète. Je n'aime pas mettre du fond de teint, alors cette crème compense à sa façon, tout en délicatesse et à petit prix.

September 16, 2015

I like this moisture shield, as I am able to apply moisturizer AND foundation/concealer to my face in one go.

It isn't oily, and goes on nicely.

September 11, 2015

I'm 50/50 on this stuff. I like the cream, it has a nice light scent. The problem I have is that I wish the tint came in lighter tints, because I'm a very pale lady, this tint is a bit too dark for me and looks weird. I would assume people might want darker shades too, but I don't have that problem lol.

April 07, 2015

Love this moisturiser. It is one step no foundation needed and no sunscreen. The tint is just perfect. Have used it for ver 10 years.

April 07, 2015

I use this moisturizer cream every day. You do not have to use a foundation when you use this cream as it already has a tint in it...moisturizes your face while adding a nice healthy glow.. This is my favourite day cream...