Aztec clay face mask Reviews
#40 in Face Masks

September 29, 2019

Such a powerful mask

Everytime I break out I would whip this out,.mix with apple cider vinegar and leave it on for the night. My pimples would reduce significantly after one use. A staple in my skincare regimen that I swear by and wouldn't be able to live without!

September 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

It works well, definitely buying again

I use this product 1-3 times a week, it makes my pores look smaller, feel smoother and it helps fight excessive oils and acne. In 1 montb my skin was almost flawless

May 31, 2019

A weekend favourite

I bought this mask on Amazon not really expecting much from it but boy was i wrong. The container is huge and you get so much powder in it. You do not need alot each use so the container last a really long time. I am talking a long long time. I also find it works really well when you are using it with the apple cider vinegar, the smell isnt the best but the way it works on your skin it amazing.

March 30, 2019

Nice and simple mask to draw out the impurities.

This mask feels smooth on the skin and rinses away easily leaving skin feeling clean but not dry..smooth. Works to draw out impurities. Give it a try ladies !