Baby Banana Brush

Baby Banana Brush Reviews

Ranked #324 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

July 11, 2017

Bought this for my baby girl when she turned 4 months. Omg I love this product, so does my lo. She's 11 months now and I have 2 of them. She uses it herself and "brushes" her own teeth and gums. Keeps her busy and quiet at the same time. Ppl are always asking me about this in public and I tell them about it bc they think it's so adorable that a baby is brushing her own teeth. It's effective and also a great tool for teething babies. It's made of soft non toxic silicone and baby just loves gnawing on them. Highly recommend.

June 27, 2016

I love love love this and so does my son! It's great for teething and also gets baby used to the feeling of a tooth brush. We spent a lot on a certain expensive teething giraffe and wish I hadn't!

April 10, 2015

Great first toothbrush that also serves as a teether. Kids can start to use them very young because they cant choke on these and its very easy for those little hands to hold them.

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns