Baby Banana Brush Reviews

July 11, 2017

Bought this for my baby girl when she turned 4 months. Omg I love this product, so does my lo. She's 11 months now and I have 2 of them. She uses it herself and "brushes" her own teeth and gums. Keeps her busy and quiet at the same time. Ppl are always asking me about this in public and I tell them about it bc they think it's so adorable that a baby is brushing her own teeth. It's effective and also a great tool for teething babies. It's made of soft non toxic silicone and baby just loves gnawing on them. Highly recommend.

June 27, 2016

I love love love this and so does my son! It's great for teething and also gets baby used to the feeling of a tooth brush. We spent a lot on a certain expensive teething giraffe and wish I hadn't!

April 10, 2015

Great first toothbrush that also serves as a teether. Kids can start to use them very young because they cant choke on these and its very easy for those little hands to hold them.