• Munchkin Miracle 360* cups

4.9/5
Ranked #6 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

July 22, 2017

Great design

Munchkin Miracle 360 Cups are the best they are a spill proff sippy cup but it also teaches your toddler how to drink like a big person. Great design and come in many different colours. Cost about 6.00 which is definitely worth it. Definitely recommend.

June 20, 2017

Cool cup

Super cool cup! Our 3 year old loves them. We found it at Walmart in Ontario for about $6.50. We've purchased many cups that have not worked for much more money. Will definitely keep these ones.

May 06, 2017

My sister in law has these cups for my nephew and I was skeptical when she said they didn't leak. Sure enough, it is a fairly leak proof cup (unless dropped hard) and teaches toddlers how to drink out of a big boy/girl cup. Ingenious design!

April 27, 2017

My nephew and neice love these cups and of course their parents do to ! No leaks or spills are always a bonus ! Definitely recommend these for toddlers .

April 26, 2017

Oh man these cup are a total find. My son bought them. I was shocked that not a drop came out of these cups. Maddie could drop the cup or knock it over and nothing.... Why wasn't this around when I had kids. my stuff would not have gotten wrecked.

March 31, 2017

super happy with the munchkin miracle 360 cups. We have converted our baby from the bottle and standard Sippy cup to these and have no regrets. No leaks, no spills!

March 17, 2017

My son loves this cup and so do we. It was easy for him to learn how to handle and it has withstood being dropped many, many times with no leaks. We have tried at least 4 other sippy cups and wish we had gone with this first. The handles also make it very easy for him to use.

March 16, 2017

These are mine and my daughters favorite cup! Doesn't spill!! Super easy to transition from bottle to cup. The only problem is when my daughter throws this cup on the floor, it tends to leak out the liquid!

March 01, 2017

My son absolutely loved this cup , we ended up buy-in every colour.

They are leak proof wish is awesome even if tipped up side down . Love that to get some water you just need to press on the button in the middle and water comes out . My son also loved this cup because it looks like a big boy cup , it made him feel like he was drinking from a glass. This cup also helped make the transition between his kids cup and the cup without lid.

February 27, 2017

I've tried many supply cups to transition from the bottles and I found this is a Great product for training to drink from a cup. I recommend this. It's easy to wash no reason for mold or anything to stay in the cup after washing.