Munchkin Miracle 360* cups Reviews

February 19, 2021

Amazing

I would recommend this cup ! I’ve had it for my 3 kids, I love that it comes in different sizes and colours. I love that no matter where the child tries to drink from they can always get the juice. It’s easy to wash, I like that the top can come off and I can get between the lid. Will keep getting this cup and I recommend it to family and friends.

January 15, 2021

Good buy

Great cup for little ones to practice drinking from a cup. My daughter has been using one for a year now with no complaints. It is leak proof, unless it is dropped forcefully of course. Easy enough to clean.

November 03, 2020

Easy to use

My son found these cups easy to use from the beginning stages of learning to drink. he still uses them now at 2 1/2 years old. They do spill a little bit if dropped forcefully on the ground

July 23, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Munckin cup

My 1 yr old son has had two of these cups and they have been the cup that he prefers most. I like that they are spill proof and he can drink from them from any angle. They are also very easy to clean since you can take the lid apart.

2.3/5

July 11, 2020
    California, United States

Its super hard to drink from it

I got this from Amazon after reading reviews from Amazon. I wanted something that was easy to drink from and replaces the sippy cup. It was so hard to get any liquid into your mouth. My daughter couldn't do it and I couldn't do it. It was disappointing.

1.5/5

February 10, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Worst beaker ever

I have tried alot of cups and beakers for my toddler. I brought a blue 360 with handles on the sides, it says leak proof but boy did it leak! He left it laying on the floor and there was a big puddle underneath. We tried it a few more times only to find the same exact situation happened again and again. The lid was screwed on correctly and i took it apart to check for any faults.. it didnt have anything wrong with it. I woulsnt recommend this beaker.

January 29, 2020

Only Sippy Cup in my house now!

My mother bought my daughter one if these cups and we haven't looked back... We have actually bought 3 more since!
    All other sippy cups would leak if they were left on their side or upside down. This one can be left on its side (or upside down) for hours and never leaks!
    The price is affordable too!

January 16, 2020

Great for new sippers

I tried to introduce this cup to my daughter when she was less than 1 and she did not like it. I took this back out at around age 1.5 and she absolutely loves it now! This cup comes in fun colors and looks very sleek, and spill proof. Great quality!

October 30, 2019

My son loves this cup

We originally bought this because as an infant our son couldn’t latch onto bottles and it was recommended we teach him to drink from an open faced cup or this cup at a very early age. We bought him this at 4 months and within a month he was drinking from it like a pro. It would leak from time to time but it was usually human error like we didn’t put the seal back on properly after washing. Definitely saved us a lot of spitting up because of his latch from his bottles

2.0/5

September 17, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Don't drop this cup!

Whatever you do, don't drop this cup! It will splash EVERYWHERE! It's easy to clean - just pop the rubber piece out of the white strainer looking thing and clean in HOT water or the underside will get funky. I do like that it somewhat trains for big kid cups but it does leak. I switched to another kind of cup instead.