Purex Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ultra purex baby detergent is a hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested formula that’s extra gentle for your little one’s sensitive skin. it has a light fragrance that is appropriate for babies' clothes and leaves them smelling fresh and clean. Ultra purex baby detergent will not harm the flame resistance of sleepwear.

September 12, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Great

Perfect

I like this laundry detergent for baby...it smells wonderful and takes out all stains .Great price and I find it does better job than the more expensive brands ..Will keep using ..

September 10, 2020

Smells soooo good!

I really like the scent of purex baby liquid laundry detergent. It easily removes stains and is very gentle on baby's skin. Does not cause irritation!

August 31, 2020

Good

There is a big bang for your buck with purex baby laundry detergent. It gets out most of the baby stains and leaves a great scent. My babys cloths smell great.

April 21, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

This is my favourite laundry soap my daughter is 4 and I still use it on her clothes I love the smell it lasts long and the clothes come out clean! I would recommend this baby soap over any others!

April 19, 2020

Gets the job done!

This laundry detergent is affordable, mildly scented and very gentle for baby clothes. It does not remove all stains that well, so extra stain remover products need to be used prior to washing. I would still recommend this laundry detergent.

March 25, 2020
    Washington, United States

Works!

Having a baby is a bless! Looking for baby clothes detergent not so! But with Pyrex Baby liquid detergent my life just got easier! The Pyrex Baby is tough with the stain but soft on my baby's skin!

March 16, 2020

Mom approved

Having a baby means finding the best product in the market. I recommend purex dirt lift action baby for doing great job in cleaning and being gentle with my babies clothes. Coming out the laundry fresh and clean and light scented.

January 22, 2020

its ok

i like this product. it can be found for a good price usually. Wish it had more stain removing power I have to add a laundry booster the odd time to get tough stains out

January 19, 2020

Smells amazing!

Not only does it smell amazing, but it cleans very well too! I’ve been using purex baby detergent for almost 4 years now and will continue to on all kids clothing until they are at least 5 years old. I love this brand!

October 02, 2019

Amazing product

I bought this product when I had my granddaughter staying with me. The smell is amazing not too strong like other products. It cleans amazing and leaves the clothes so soft. I liked it so much that I buy it for myself as well.