Purex Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

Ultra purex baby detergent is a hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested formula that’s extra gentle for your little one’s sensitive skin. it has a light fragrance that is appropriate for babies' clothes and leaves them smelling fresh and clean. Ultra purex baby detergent will not harm the flame resistance of sleepwear.

July 24, 2017

This is great. I would buy this again!!

This purex laundry detergent is perfect. It smells very nice and itcleans clothes very well. I have been buying this product for a while.I would recommend this to my family and friends.

July 22, 2017

Great buy!

I have been using Purex Baby Detergent for 5 years now. When my daughter was first born we bought the more expensive brand but the fragrance was so strong. Then we decided to give Purex a try, it is a much cheaper option and the fragrance smell is much softer. I have 2 kids and we have been using Purex for their laundry for over 5 years now. We love it!

July 12, 2017

Purex Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent

The Purex Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent was a godsend for me when my son was a baby. He suffered from eczema, dry and very sensitive skin. There was no way we could stick to normal detergent for him. Thankfully I found the Purex Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent and decided to buy it to give it a try, Immediately his skin became better with the use of this detergent. It is very gentle, more natural and very affordable to buy if you are looking for a detergent for your baby. I highly recommend buying this one, I was super impressed and it works just as well as more expensive brands out there. It has a very gentle small scent to it that smells great and clean.

June 23, 2017

Love this detergent!!

Purex is amazing!! Our family has a sensitivity to detergents and we won't try anything new since we found Purex. This detergent cleans very well, leaves a great smell, and does not irritate our sweet babe's skin.

June 04, 2017

As a person who suffers from sensitive skin and is allergic to perfumes, this product changed my life. Even though it says that is for baby's I have been using this to wash my clothes for the past couple of months and have seen such a difference with my skin.
    It leaves your clothes feeling so soft and clean and smelling fresh.

May 30, 2017

We used this product while my son was very young due to his sensitive skin. The product works well and did or cause any further irritation on his skin. Would recommend to anyone with children who have sensitive skin needs

May 21, 2017

My grandson has very sensitive skin and would break out in a bad rash anywhere clothing touched him while looking for a more sensitive type of laundry soap I couldn't believe the prices of well known baby soap. I have used the original Purex laundry soap and I knew it cleaned well so I thought we would try the Purex baby liquid detergent and there was no rash 10 months later still using it. And the price is pretty good.

May 17, 2017

this is amazing laundry detergent i always but this stuff to wash all my baby and kids clothes is smells amazing i think it even soothes the baby she loves it too

May 05, 2017

Il sent si bon et rapport qualitée prix tres avantageux comparativement a d'autres marques reputés beaucoup plus dispendieuse . Je contes bien l'utiliser encore un bout .

May 05, 2017

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this detergent! Not only do I use it for my baby, I use it for my husband's clothes, and my clothes! If only the company offered money saving coupons more often, I would buy this detergent all the time!

president's choice penne