Purex Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ultra purex baby detergent is a hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested formula that’s extra gentle for your little one’s sensitive skin. it has a light fragrance that is appropriate for babies' clothes and leaves them smelling fresh and clean. Ultra purex baby detergent will not harm the flame resistance of sleepwear.

June 29, 2019

Smells wonderful

This detergent is affordable and smells great. The scent is mild and just enough to make your babys clothes smell so fresh. The only baby detergent i buy.

June 24, 2019

Only products I buy

Found this to be the best one to get stains out and has been the best for both my sons who have sensitive skin. doesn't leave an odor and my kids skin is not bothered at all which is the biggest problem I have is finding things that don't irritate their skin

June 18, 2019

Love it

Smells wonderful very greasy and uplifting. I love the way it makes my sons clothing super soft. It’s an amazing degenerate and I’ll definitely be buying it again

May 01, 2019

works great

I use this on all my family not just the baby , it has a nice mild scent and is great for my familys sensitive skin. my husband does not likestrong smells but does like this.

April 30, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This is the only kind I buy!

This is the only laundry detergent I use, and not just on my kids clothes! Towels, sheets/blankets, whatever needs to be washed! Works great on simple stains, it smells fantastic as well!

April 30, 2019

My go to Detergent!

Been using since my little guy was a newborn. Takes all types of stains out with ease. Love the smell and no skin issues with my little guy. 1yr and still using it.

April 24, 2019

My go to detergent for my baby's sensitive skin

This is the only detergent I use for my eczema prone 1 year old. It is gentle on his sensitive skin and can tackle most of the messes and stains he leaves behind. Highly recommended!

April 14, 2019

Amazing Detergent

Completely love this baby detergent. Gets my baby's clothes clean just like any other detergent but this one smells ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGGGGG!!! Gentle as well. She has never had a rash or any skin irritation issues when I use this soap. We even use it for our clothes now too!

April 11, 2019

Love it!

I love how gentle this product is and the way it makes the baby’s clothing smell so fresh and so clean.
    Value and price can’t be beat and easily accessible for purchase at most grocery stores.

April 09, 2019

Great value

When I found out I was pregnant with my son everyone told me I needed special baby washing detergent. Going into a store they’re very expensive. Behold, I found baby Purex, it’s affordable, doesn’t irritate my son & it’s the only stuff I wash my sons clothes in.