Purex Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ultra purex baby detergent is a hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested formula that’s extra gentle for your little one’s sensitive skin. it has a light fragrance that is appropriate for babies' clothes and leaves them smelling fresh and clean. Ultra purex baby detergent will not harm the flame resistance of sleepwear.

April 21, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

This is my favourite laundry soap my daughter is 4 and I still use it on her clothes I love the smell it lasts long and the clothes come out clean! I would recommend this baby soap over any others!

April 19, 2020

Gets the job done!

This laundry detergent is affordable, mildly scented and very gentle for baby clothes. It does not remove all stains that well, so extra stain remover products need to be used prior to washing. I would still recommend this laundry detergent.

March 25, 2020
    Washington, United States

Works!

Having a baby is a bless! Looking for baby clothes detergent not so! But with Pyrex Baby liquid detergent my life just got easier! The Pyrex Baby is tough with the stain but soft on my baby's skin!

March 16, 2020

Mom approved

Having a baby means finding the best product in the market. I recommend purex dirt lift action baby for doing great job in cleaning and being gentle with my babies clothes. Coming out the laundry fresh and clean and light scented.

January 22, 2020

its ok

i like this product. it can be found for a good price usually. Wish it had more stain removing power I have to add a laundry booster the odd time to get tough stains out

January 19, 2020

Smells amazing!

Not only does it smell amazing, but it cleans very well too! I’ve been using purex baby detergent for almost 4 years now and will continue to on all kids clothing until they are at least 5 years old. I love this brand!

October 02, 2019

Amazing product

I bought this product when I had my granddaughter staying with me. The smell is amazing not too strong like other products. It cleans amazing and leaves the clothes so soft. I liked it so much that I buy it for myself as well.

September 06, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great Baby Detergent!

I love this product. I used it to precast all my sons baby clothes before he was born and kept continuing to use. It’s a great stain remover on the worst stains.

September 06, 2019
    United States

The best baby stain remover

I purchased this on Amazon in bulk size and man am I glad I did best stain fighter for infant baby clothes so good at removing stains and gentle far better than just using baby dreft alone and cheaper

September 05, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Simply Purex

I use Purex on all my laundry.
    Simply like the scent, softness and clean that it delivers to our clothes and bedding.
    I've not seen any other product advertised saving it does not wash away the flammability proof of clothing.