Baby Butz Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

November 08, 2017

The BEST diaper rash cream

Baby Butz cream heals diaper rash fast AND it's 100% natural. It also helps heal eczema. Baby Butz cream contains 30% Zinc Oxide, it's made to stick to the skin, so that it doesn't get wiped off in the diaper, and provides complete overnight protection. You won't find a safer more effective diaper rash treatment than Baby Butz cream.

2.8/5

May 17, 2017

Not a huge fan of this product. It did its job and took care of the diaper rash but I didn't find the product user friendly. My baby is not a fan or getting his diaper changed or waiting for me to take the lid off a container, apply the cream and get the lid back on. If this product came in a squeeze tube I would consider giving it another try.

December 10, 2016

This is hands down the BEST diaper rash cream ever. Let's start with the heart warming story behind the company + it's product (If you don't know what I am talking about- look it up!). Created by a mom using all natural products. When my son had super bad diaper rash, this is the only product that I worked. Lather on (generous amount) before bed and you will notice a significant difference in the morning. It's a tad expensive, but you better believe it is worth every.single. penny.

March 08, 2016

My baby barely has rashes since we use this product its thick and easly applied with no mess. Does not hurt her sensitive parts. Perfect for when there is redness or before a rash starts. Perfect rescue cream.

January 29, 2016

Amazing product! The only thing that effectively protected my little ones bottom!! Love that it is natural!

January 07, 2016

A bit on the pricier side but puts a good layer of protection between skin and diaper. My husband finds it too thick to apply it properly but I don't mind it

July 31, 2015

Okay first off just take a moment and listen to the angels sing!!!!!!!!! My midwife recommended this cream when Tonatiuh was first born but we really didn't need to buy it til the other day when unfortunately for medical reasons I have had to switch from mothers milk to formula

February 03, 2015

This is a great product for the environmentally conscious, as it is 100% natural. Compared to other diaper rash creams I found this particular brand a bit pricey, it was also a stickier formula that didn't apply as smoothly as others.

August 12, 2014

I recently tried out Baby Butz and love it. I switched from using Sudocreme. I find the Baby Butz to be much more effective at healing my little one's diaper rash. It's a bit firmer cream so it goes on better then Sudocreme and doesn't make as much of a mess. The only issue is that it's difficult to find as not many places carry it.

July 17, 2014

I only recently heard of Baby Butz cream and received a bottle to try. I am definitely convinced! I will never use any other diaper rash cream again. It doesn't really smell unless you put your face right in it, and even then it doesn't smell bad. The texture is thicker and took me once or twice to get used to it, but it goes on great and wipes off easily. Doesn't get stuck under your nails forever like some other creams do. And it works amazing! Between a 2 year old and a 3 month old, there's been 1 full blown diaper rash incident which this cleared up very quickly. Anytime I start seeing redness or any hints of an incoming rash I put some of the cream on and it's all gone by the next diaper change.