Baby Dove Night Time Lotion Reviews
#10 in Lotions

Baby Dove Calming Nights Lotion is specially formulated with a warm milk and chamomile calming scent to help baby relax before bedtime. A nightly routine of a warm bath followed by a gentle massage can help facilitate more restful sleep. Use after Baby Dove Calming Nights Tip to Toe Wash to nourish skin as baby sleeps.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist & pediatrician tested
  • This product does not contain dairy

La Lotion Baby Dove Nuits paisibles est spécialement formulée avec un parfum apaisant de lait tiède et camomille pour aider bébé à relaxer avant le dodo. Le rituel d’un bain tiède suivi d’un doux massage le soir peut aider à favoriser un sommeil plus apaisant. Utilisez-la après le Nettoyant tête aux pieds Baby Dove Nuits paisibles pour nourrir la peau durant le dodo de bébé.

• Hypoallergénique
  • Testé par des dermatologues et des pédiatres
  • Ce produit ne contient pas d’ingrédients laitiers

You may also like Baby Dove Night Time Tip to Toe Wash

2.7/5

April 26, 2019

Lotion

So we aren’t much of a “lotion” type but with the weather lately we decided to give it a try. It actually left our daughter’s skin so smooth it was unreal! We do very much recommend this lotion!

April 26, 2019
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Soothing and calming

I love to use this product after my baby's shower just before bedtime. It reduces skin irritation and had a calming non-irritating chamomile scent. Price is reasonable and product is subdivisions at most retailers. #gotitfree

April 25, 2019

J'aime ce produit!

Merci de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit Gratuitement!!

Cette crème est douce et soyeuse, elle s'étale très bien sur la peau, sans sensation grasse par la suite. Et que dire de l'odeur, tout comme le savon, ça sent divinement bon! 😊 Ma fille qui a parfois la peau sèche n'a plus de plaque maintenant.

Very moisturizing!

After using a lotion brand almost exclusively I wasn’t sure if we would like this. Scented lotions quite frequently turn me off a product especially when it’s not fruity. The scent of this was light and not perfume-y. It was really nice to apply and I found it wasn’t greasy and left my baby’s skin super soft for days! I really enjoyed this lotion!

Smells nice and different

The original scent was nice, but this one is also pleasant! The lotion isn’t too heavy and goes on smooth. I kind of just have one in each bathroom and everyone uses it , not just babies.

I got this product for free but my opinions are my own.

It's nice

This is a nice baby lotion. It sinks in quickly and it's not too greasy, so there are no stains left on the clothes. The scent is milky, and I can't smell chamomile much. I wouldn't call this scent calming, so it's not specifically a night time lotion. I also wish this came in a pump bottle. It keeps my baby's skin nice and soft, though, so we like it.

I've received this product for free from FamilyRated.

Light and moisturizing

I love the scent of this product. It is not overwhelming at all. It goes on smooth and really absorbs on my baby's skin quickly. She has dry skin so it is important to moisturize and this product seems to do the job well.

Smells so good

Thank you family rated for sending me this product to review! I’m actually quite happy with this product! We’ve been using it after bath time! And it smells so good! It makes me want to go to bed. Honestly I think it’s helping

Odeur parfaite

Je suis bien contente d avoir testé ce produit gratuitement . Ma petite poulette en veut toujours plus , elle trouve qu’elle sent bon avec la crème . Belle texture et pénètre bien dans la peau . Bravo

April 23, 2019

Silky soft & smelling sweet!

I received this for free to try and we love it. Our kids have sensitive skin and this has worked beautifully. They are all silky soft and the smell is amazing. It doesn't feel greasy and absorbs quickly. The Night Time head to toe wash is wonderful too!