Babyganics Bubble Bath - Fragrance Free Reviews

There’s serious cleaning and skincare going on here. Thick, soft, bubbles gently cleanse from head to toe and rinse clean.
  • With plant-derived and certified organic ingredients and other ingredients chosen with your baby's skin in mind
  • Tear-free
  • Non-allergenic
  • Pediatrician- and Dermatologist-tested
  • Product not tested on animals
  • Plant-derived fragrance
  • Formulated without: parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes

Babyganics bain moussant sans parfum est une mousse onctueuse et douce nettoie en douceur de la tête aux pieds et se rince facilement.
  • Avec des ingrédients biologiques certifiés d’origine végétale et d’autres ingrédients choisis avec soin pour la peau de votre bébé
  • Sans larmes
  • Non allergène
  • Testé par des pédiatres et des dermatologues
  • Non testé sur les animaux
  • Parfum d’origine végétale
  • Formulation sans : parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, petrolatum, parfums artificiels et colorants

You may also like Babyganics All-Purpose Surface Wipes and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 02, 2020

love all the bubbles and no rashes

I think these bubbles are great! They are all natural and a great price. I used to use Honest but the prices were just too high.I tried these out to see if they would be a good switch for less money and they are! Some people have mentioned in their reviews that you need a lot to get a nice big bubble bath, but they are wrong. Love all the bubbles and no rashes:)

3.2/5

Sensitive bubble bath

This bubble bath was nice because it did not dry out my child’s skin and did not have any scent to it. However it did not produce as many bubbles as my child likes for her bath unless a lot of the product was used still, overall I enjoyed using the product and would buy it again as I prefer to use organic products on my child.

Good Product

I love the overall mission, the fact that it is safe for kids and made from plant derived material is amazing. I would use this definitely for a new born or if my child was 2 or under. I found the bubble dissipated quickly and when I looked up the price it was a bit much for bubble bath. However like I said the mission is great and for a small child this would be good.

Great bubbles!

I found I didn’t have to use very much to create a good bubble bath, the bubbles stuck around for quite a while and I feel good using an organic product for my sweet pea

1.3/5

Low odour

I found this stuff was almost like water. Barely got any bubbles if any at all. It made my baby feel really greasy. I did appreciate its organic and that it's no odour yaDa yada but it was really greasy and there was no bubbles. I would not recommend this and I would not buy it again.

January 02, 2020

I would purchase this product.

This fragrance free bubble bath is very effective. My daughter loves bubbles in her bath but I am very cautious as to what I use on her as she has very sensitive skin. I feel comfortable using this product in our home knowing it is organic and there are no harsh chemicals that my daughter will have a reaction to.#gotitfree

Bubbly

Easy to pour product. Spout pops open nicely.
    2 tsp produced lots of bubbles for my little one to pop, scoop and pour.
    The tub waa residue free as was my baby when the bath was over.
    Happy with this scent free, hypoallergenic bubble bath. Definitely worth gifting!
    #familyrated
    #gotitfree

Organic bubble bath

I loved this product it wasnt to harsh on the skin and did the job. My baby also loved it alot and i have bought the products after words. I love the fact that there is no harsh chemicals

January 01, 2020

Works great!

I received this product as part of a promotion for my honest review.

I love this for my kiddos. It's gentle on their skin and I love that it's free of heavy fragrances. I think it's great for all skin types. The only down side is that the bubbles don't last long, but that's not a deal-breaker for me or my kids. The price point is a bit high, but not out of range.

I do recommend this for all kids. #gotitfree

December 31, 2019

Super foamy

This bubble bath is awesome! A little goes a long way. I used to buy Johnson's bubble bath and had to use much more then with this bubble bath. With this one I add two small squirts and swish it around a bit and it gets really foamy. I like that it's fragrance free as my daughter gets dry skin if anything has lots of dyes or perfumes. Also a bonus that it's plant based and no chemicals. Highly recommend!