Banana Boat Kids Tear Free SPF 60 Continuous Spray

Banana Boat Kids Tear Free SPF 60 Continuous Spray Reviews

Ranked #328 out of 405 in Sun Protection

June 20, 2017

Banana Boat Kids

I just bought a double pack of these at Walmart for about 15 dollars. Totally worth it as this is my favourite sunscreen for my son, He has sensitive skin and he has never reacted poorly to this sunscreen. Once I find a products that works well with him, I stick to it and swear by it. He has never gotten a sunburn with this on, even while swimming at the splash pad or playing sports. The spray is the easiest and fastest to apply and you can spray it on your hands to rub on their skin as well. Helps that it has a great summery smell too.

June 20, 2017

Works well

We went camping for a week and used this several times a day on our kids. It works well and the spray function makes application mess free. I would absolutely buy this again.

August 24, 2016

I bought this sunscreen to try as I hate how greasy my hands feel after using cream sunscreen. I found it works great to prevent sun burn and I like that it goes on white so I can make sure no spots are missed. I find if it is not rubbed in it misses a lot and is really thick in other spots. It is definitely more greasy than cream sunscreen so I'd rather just use that.

December 13, 2015

I just came back from Cuba and this was the first time I used this sunscreen on my kids. I bought it because I don't really like to have my hands oily after putting susncreen on me or my kids so I though this was a good choice. Nevertheless, my kids didn't like it at all. They told me it was so cold when I sprayed it and they didn't stop crying. Also, The bottle was empty only after 2 days! This is so much expensive for the quantity it contains in the bottle. I only have two kids, 14 months old and 3 years old and I applied it only twice a day and it didn't even last till the middle of our holydays. At least, it was effective, they dindn't get sunburned but I don't think I will buy this anymore, I will just keep buying banana boat sunscreen CREAM, even if I hate that feeling after applying it. It lasts way longer than the spray and my kids prefer it.

June 15, 2015

Ideal for kids when you go to the beach,

cosmeticproof has posted in the forum topic
    Eye masks

fgroh added a new review for
    GOSH Mineral Powder

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Gallery question

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Vos commentaires...

dperrault added a new review for
    Vachon Jos Louis Cakes