Banana Boat Sport Sunblock Lotion SPF 50 10 oz Reviews
Ranked #102 in Lotions

Banana Boat® Sport Sunblock Lotion SPF 50 provides long lasting protection. Neither sweat nor water will make it quit. So the harder you play, the harder it works. Ultra sweatproof and waterproof Non-greasy Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection Hypoallergenic Fragrance-free Also in SPF 15 & SPF 30

February 07, 2016

I've used this Banana Boat Sport Sunblock Lotion SPF 50 on myself and my Grandson during the summer we both have fair skin and sunburn easily

May 27, 2015

Cette lotion, de texture un peu grasse, est vraiment résistante à la transpiration et à l'eau. Je l'aime bien, car elle ne me cause pas d'irritation, probablement car elle est sans fragrance et parce qu'elle est hypoallergique. Bon produit, mais pas le meilleur.

July 12, 2014

Though I don't really use this anymore. I tend to want to try different types of sun lotions. For the period I did use this, it worked well. Easy to apply.

Over all a decent product. It's pretty cheap and it tends to go on sale a lot during the summer season.

Have you tried it, what do you think?

June 15, 2014

This is the only other sunblock I buy aside from the baby block. This stuff is great, like the baby sunblock only easier to spread on the skin. Plus it's sweat proof which makes it great when going for a run.