Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips Reviews

Ranked #323 out of 722 in Lip Gloss

A Buxom babe is all about curves, tingles and attitude - and that includes the lips. Plump what you've got with our luscious polish, which naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling sensation rushes over you.

November 29, 2014

I've always been a matte lipstick kind of gal but 'Dolly' from Buxom is the only gloss I repeatedly keep going back for. I think I've gone through 4 tubes. It's like a natural pink/purple colour. I can't quite describe it but it's seriously the perfect shade and great for every skin tone. I love that it plumps up my lips too. The peppermint tingle is great and smells delicious.

September 15, 2014

These lip glosses are my absolute favorite but they are definitely not for everyone. Don't get this if you don't like minty or tingly glosses. I have this product in 6 shades and they all tend to be quite sticky which can be annoying for some people. However, I love the tingle and how natural the colors look when worn. These can be quite pricey if you want to start a collection but there is a generous amount of product in the full size plus the packaging looks and feels very high end.

September 09, 2014

All I can say is I love these!

June 03, 2014

Love anything Bare Escentuals but their lip glosses are my favorite. Pretty colors and it feels nice when on, not sticky like other glosses.

February 11, 2014

Got this lipgloss in 'Dolly' when I purchased another product. I don't usually wear lipgloss especially anything with a deeper tint, but I was pleasantly surprised. It works well with my natural lip colour, so it looks very natural. When I use a lipgloss this is my go to.

August 09, 2013

This plumping gloss isn't too sticky and coats with a perfect shine. "Katie" is my favorite color!

May 06, 2013

This is a great gloss, and although a little pricey, it's worth the splurge. It's got great pigment and shine. I currently have "Katie" which is a really light pink, it's so shimmery and pretty and compliments any look very well. I also had one in bright hot pink (I forget the name) and it was really nice to add a pop of colour, but unfortunately I lost it :( Again, for close to $20 this gloss is a tad steep, but the product isn't sticky so it doesn't need to be reapplied often, and because it's got great colour just one sweep will get your lips noticed so it'll last you a long time (given you don't lose it like I did!). Overall, would recommend it for sure.

January 12, 2013

Probably my favorite lip gloss yet! It is highly pigmented. I love the beautiful colors. It's shiny and luxurious. I like the tingling sensation. The scent is nice, not overpowering. I noticed a little plumping. Love this product. I want more!

August 07, 2012

This lip gloss has really impressed me. I have the shade "Samantha," which is a classic light nude color. The product is creamy and pigmented, and really holds up to its claims. It has a pleasant scent, and leaves behind a warm tingly sensation. This feeling combined with the sheen it gives truly make your lips feel AND look soft & plump. Overall, great product & really recommend it.

July 30, 2012

This is defiantly my favourite lip gloss.. I have tried many before.. but I always end up going back to these lip glosses! I have about 5 different kinds and the colours are just beautiful.. I love how there is a little cooling/tingling sensation you get when you put it on as well. I will always buy this.. def holy grail!

www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker