Bath and Body Pumpkin Hand Soap Reviews
Ranked #11 in Hand Soap

September 03, 2017

Love BBW Fall soaps!

Fall is my favourite time to shop especially when it comes to Bath and Body Works products because everything always smells so amazing and the packaging is always on point! My favourite fall hand soaps are the sweet cinnamon pumpkin and the pumpkin cupcake because they are so sweet and make my hand smell so good afterwards. I bought a few more just last week to get me through this fall. I highly recommend BBW fall hand soaps!

September 03, 2017

So perfect if you love pumpkin!

I'm a sucker for pumpkin in the fall, yes I'm one of those girls who wants a pumpkin spice latte the minute they come out lol. I picked this up when they were on sale and I love it. It's not too harsh on my hands and the smell lasts long so I'm happy.

August 16, 2017

My hands smelt wonderful after using this soap.

My hands smelt wonderful after using this soap. I placed some in each of our bathrooms. The kids loved it as well. I would find myself sniffing the back of my hands after using it!

May 12, 2017

Love the scents!!!
    Works amazing!!!
    The soaps last a very long time!!!!!
    The smell is not overwhelming in any way!!!!!!
    Would use this soap all year around

May 12, 2017

All bath and Bod works products smell amazing ! Their pumpkin hand soap smells similar to a pumpkin pie. Love it and will be purchasing again. Got mine for Halloween time and it was a great hit ! Every family member that used it mentioned how great it smelled. Also foamy soaps are the best for kids I find, keeps them interested and gets them using it ! Awesome scent, great hygiene (exactly what you want in your hand soap!) .

April 15, 2017

I love the line of fall scents bath and body works comes out with every year. I always wait and check at the end of summer for when they bring out the new scents and always buy a whole bunch of the pumpkin and fall scented hand soaps and candles. They make your home instantly feel like fall and make it cozy.

March 01, 2017

this is the bomb, the smell is really really relaxing. The only regret I have is not buying more bottles now I have to wait till fall to enjoy this product again

February 26, 2017

Every time I washed my hands with this product I felt as though I was mashing up delicious desserts, haha! Great product, smells amazing and works great. Leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth.

December 09, 2016

Great product!! leaves your hands feeling so soft and smells amazing. A little bit goes a long way. You do not need any moisturizer afterwards as it leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth.

November 28, 2016

Love the smell wish but it was available all year long! Doesn't dry out my hands and the foam version is easy to rinse off your hands. Works great would definitely recommend.