Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Hyacinth Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Hyacinthe, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper

October 30, 2020

The best

Well is such a delight most amazing thing I've ever used hats off To the makers of this product I thoroughly enjoyed this product dried deathly bite again Maybe put it in some gift bags Christmas.

September 03, 2020

Nice Product

Although this product doesn't come close to the bath & body works brand it is a close second!It lathers well and smells nice, and does not leave your hands feeling dry.

August 08, 2020

Nice

I have tried many other hand soap brands but i must say this one is so far the best one. The scent is prefect not too overpowering. The foam is giving a perfect smooth texture which not only leave hand germs free but leaves your skin smooth.

August 07, 2020

Lots of Lather!

This is my first time using Dial hand soap, and I must say I am really impressed! I love how gentle it is on my hands. With all of the hand washing we are doing these days my hands never feel dry! I love the smooth foamy texture, my hands feel clean and soft. The scent is amazing, not overpowering at all. I am glad I got to try it out. Thank you Chickadvisor! I am planning to get a lot more :-)

August 07, 2020

tres bon produit

Le produit dial eau micellar est un produit que j'ai tres aimé apres l'avoir utlisé regulierement. J'aime la senteur et le resultat , iles tres efficace comme produit .Je le recommande

August 06, 2020

Nice hand soap

I really enjoyed using this hand soap. I found it to be very gentle on my hands. Loved that it was a foam hand soap. My 2 year old daughter also loved using it (thought the foam aspect was fun) and I felt safe letting her use it.

Adopté 🥰👌

Dès son arrivé, je l'ai testé. L'odeur est enivrante, la mousse est douce et onctueuse et mes mains étaient nettoyées sans assèchement.

Mon fils l'adore également ! Il aime beaucoup la mousse mauve et cela l'encourage à venir se laver les mains. Yesssss 👌🤣

1.7/5

Not a fan

While the soap smells amazing, it doesn’t foam or lather well. I feel like I need more to get clean feeling hands. I would not recommend or purchase this soap.

Quality hand soap

I really liked the smell of this hand soap. I liked that it foamed up instead of a gel type hand soap. The scent isn't over powering. There was no residue after using this soap which I love! Also isn't drying!

August 04, 2020

Does the job, a nice soap

The product is pretty simple to use, no concerns. Scent is minimal and not offensive or overwhelming. Only complaint is that it sort of leaves a film or slippery feeling sometimes. Otherwise, works well and is nice. Nothing super special though in my opinion.