Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

December 14, 2018

Highly recommend

I've never used another soap since trying the bath and body foam soap. All my guests love it. It's much cleaner and very little cleanup needed. Regular soap becomes messy really quick and requires frequent clean up but the foam soap is much easier to keep clean. Love everything about it from texture to smell to appearance. Would definitely recommend.

December 11, 2018

Great product!

Our family absolutely love the bath and body works products. The hand soaps are our favourites. We love the variety of scents and are always buying then to try the new ones. They work great, and as a mom, I am happy because my kids actually remember to wash their hands!

Always worth buying

These hand soaps are everything. The smell and the way they keep my hands from not drying out like other soaps tend to. I always keep them stocked up in my home.

Must have

I love the soaps from bath and body , you can coordinate your theme for any bathroom in your house. The summer collection smells divine , love the winter collection as well. Very reasonably priced, and always a promotion.

Love It!!

Love the soaps from Bath & Body! I always stock up when they're on sale as I keep some for myself and give some away as gifts. Great for that hard-to-buy-for person on your list! Great value and great scents!

December 09, 2018

Excellent choice for main bathroom

We use Bath & Bodyworks hand soap for our main bathroom because of the nice scents and pretty bottles. They have a rich lather and smell pretty. They are a good value especially when on sale.

December 08, 2018

Awesome scents

I love that this hand soap comes in so many different scents, that I can keep trying new ones each month or so. My hands don’t feel dry after washing. They usually go on sale which make them so reasonably priced. Great to have in all the bathrooms and the kitchedn

December 07, 2018

A Must Have

Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap is a must have at every sink in the house. I received a full Size Sample and purchased 6 more. BATH AND BODY WORKS ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SOAP is joy for your hands in a bottle

December 07, 2018

Amazing scents!

I love this hand soap. I have been using the Bath and Body Works hand soaps for a few years. I like how your hands don’t feel dry after washing. The scents are so nice and not overwhelming. I have a sensitivity to strong scents and most of these soaps don’t bother me. I love them!! ??

December 06, 2018

I love these handsoaps

I love these handsoaps. They leave your hand feeling soft and the smell stays on your hands. My husband loves this handsoap, he says it cleans all the dirt off his hands.