Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

To strong

There are very few products that I like from bath and body works. Their scents are way to strong And give me headaches. If you smell a candle in store it may smell pretty ok but once you light it, it is just awful smelling. I cannot wash my hands with their soaps, the scents are so strong they make me want to throw up and leave me with a headache.

Great soap

I got this soap when the kids were younger so they knew how much soap they were using. I fell in love. I have used this soap for over 20 years now. I have tried others but always go back.

My fav soap

Have always loved these hand soaps. I always buy the foaming ones, they are in all my bathrooms and kitchen. So many different scents to choose from, Im always buying different ones based on the seasons a d holidays. All my friends and family also use these soaps. Will not dry out your hands

Love this soap

I love these soaps! I usually get them for good sale deals Bath&Body;has. They are so foamy and I love the smells. They last a while as well. I got them as gifts for Xmas and everyone loved them too.

United States

Love the smell

There are so many different smells that are great. It cleans your hands and leaves you smelling great. Price is alittle higher then most hand cleaners.

Smells amazing!

I love this soap! I have been using it for years. I always wait until they go on sale and I stock up! There are so many delicious smelling scents, it’s hard to choose which one to buy!

2.8/5

Effective

Very good I would recommend this product to my friends and family. The quality and value of this product is extremely high. This product would be enjoyed by those of you that have the same tastes as me.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I love these soaps!

When ever I see they are on sale I go and buy what seems like a million of them! They are just so good! They make my hands feel nice and not completely dry and gross and they smell very strong and can fill a room up anywhere!

January 15, 2020

Good cleaner as long as you find a decent scent

I have been buying their soaps for quite a Few years now. I can use a minimum amount of soap and my hands feel clean after even after being at the farm. Some of the scents can be a little overpowering so I always smell them before I make my purchase. I have not found any issues with my hands being dry after using this product like some of the other reviews say so maybe it’s their skin type which is more sensitive.

Great quality

The smell of these soaps are amazing !! They leave a clean smell on your hands and are not drying on your skin doesn’t leave you with that tight drying feeling some hand soaps can cause great smell lots of lather definitely a re buy for my family