Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

My soap of choice

I have been purchasing these soaps, mainly the foam for many years. With the wide variety of scents, it's hard to go wrong. The price point is a little high but I patiently wait for their sales or coupons and then stock up!

best hand soap

I love this soap. The antibacterial hand soap comes in different scents and they all smell amazing and it lasts a long time. It also effectively does it's job in cleaning.

Best hand soap

This is our favorite handsoap. Love it! Lots of varieties to choose from. Very affordable as well. The scent is good and it is soooo moisturizing. My 5 y.o loves it, she always wash her hands and she enjoys it!

December 02, 2020

I did not know hand soaps could be this good!

I really liked this product not because of the smell but the effectiveness, I usually never use handsoap products because they NEVER work for me, I have used a few that work, but I hate the smell! This smells so good and actually works! I really love this product!

Hand soap

I always used this hand soap. It has a great smell, fresh . Leaving your hands soft and moisturize specially when you have to keep washing them every time all the time

The Holy Grail!!

This is the only hand soap I use in my house! I have it in my bathroom and kitchen. First of all, they smell amazing! They have so many different scents (the Christmas ones are my fave.) They are so hydrating. I wash my hands a million times a day and they are never dry when using this soap!

Smells so good!

These are the best soaps, they smell so good and leave your hands moisturized. I have one in the kitchen and bathroom and I use them hundreds of times a day and my skin doesn't dry up. Plus they smell so good, highly recommend.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Best hand soap EVER

After trying Bath and body Works hand soap. I would never go back to using any other hand soaps. I have got all my family and friends addicted to Bath and body Works hand soap.

December 02, 2020

Bath and body works hand soap

Love these soaps! Gentle and variety of smells is excellent. Go on sale often. A little goes a long way. Only soap I use and purchase now. Highly recommend these soaps

1.0/5

Yesss

I LOVEEE bath and body works, so many great smells. Easy on hands, doesn’t dry my hands out like most soaps do. 100% always will love a good bath and body works soap