Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 124 in Hand Soap

July 23, 2017

The best one!

I like Bath and Body Works hand soap because it has a big variety of smells, every season they bring lovely scented soaps. The soap is very gentle to the hands and it does not make them dry. A bottle last a long time. And usually they are always either on sale or the store usual buy 3 get 3 free. I mostly get mine when they have huge sales for the end of a season.

July 20, 2017

I love everything in this store

I absolutely love Bath And Body Works products and the hand soap they have is great. Its antibacterial and smells amazing every scent I've tried I have loved. It leaves my hands soft clean and smelling great. Definitely recommend everything in the store is great.

July 13, 2017

Bath & Body Works has the best hand soap!

I love these hand soaps. There are thousands of different scents, and I really like the way they make your hands feel after washing. It is so exciting when you are coming to the end of a bottle and get to finally use a new scent.
    These do not dry out my hands, and the value is so great for these, especially when on sale (and with a coupon).

I buy them seasonally, so that I can get all the different scents, especially the christmas ones.

July 12, 2017

My Favorite Hand Soap !

I absolutely love this soap! I love how many scents that there are and I love how the bottles always look so nice ( I hate a plain and boring soap just sitting on my sink! ) The dispenser is easy to use and I have never had one brake on me ( except the one I dropped while cleaning my bathroom! oops! ) But my main this is that I love how clean my hands feel and don't feel dry after! This soap too also has a great price point and love when you can find them go on sale!

July 12, 2017

Great Soaps

I love these soaps. They smell so nice with so many scents. I usually stock up on these when they go on sale so I never have to worry that we run out. Everyone in my family loves these soaps.

July 06, 2017

Cheap soaps that smell great

I love these soaps because you can score them at amazing prices around the semi annual sale.They have a variety of scents and there's something for everyone.

June 13, 2017

Great smelling soap at a cheap price!

I absolutely love the soaps from Bath and Body Works... they are the only soaps I buy and are such a great price. I love the variety and all the wonderful scents!

June 10, 2017

I absolutely love the hand soaps from Bath&Body;works. They have so many different scents to choose from, so it's almost impossible for someone to not find a scent they like. I don't have a favorite because I can honestly list out a whole bunch that I love. The soaps that contain little beads are nice for gently exfoliating your hands.

I do sometimes find it hard on the nose to walk in the store as my nose is super sensitive to certain scents. But I love getting to go home with new & old scents. Always satisfied!!! :)

May 30, 2017

Really like this brand of hand soap! love all the choices of different scents. Always have the lemon one in the kitchen and works well at removing smell of onions for example!!!

May 27, 2017

Bath and Bodyworks Anti-bacterial hand soap is hands down my favourite hand soap on the market. They often go on sale for a good price. They come in so many different scents that you are sure to find one you like! Not a lot of soap is needed to make a good lather and cleans my hands well.