Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

March 28, 2020
    Wisconsin, United States

Great selection of scents

I am a huge fan of these hand soaps. I make sure to have one in each of my 3 bathrooms. With the large selection of scents, it's hard to pick a favorite. I also like to change the scent up when it comes to different seasons of the year. Not only do they smell great, the soap produces a nice lather, which gets the job done.

Maryland, United States

When they're on sale GRAB THEM!!!!!

These are yummy smelling fragrances. I really enjoyed using these flavors but honestly the aloha orchard is my favorite followed by the mango then the sunset. I've used these multiple times and would definitely buy them again.

Massachusetts, United States

Love it always

Absolutely love all of bath and bodys products but especially the hand sanitizer. I dislike that strong alchohol smell after other sanitizers so it's very important to me that all of the sanitizers that bath and body sell always smell amazing after using.

Iowa, United States

Love this soap!

I love this soap and the variety of scents! I also love the foam pump. It is so easy for my kids to use. The foam is also a great visual for my kids to see where they actually have soap on their hands so that they are getting their hands clean!

Kansas, United States

Bath and Body Works Hand Soaps

Bath and body works is one of my favorites. I really love these new hand soaps that are antibacterial I have bought like 10 bottles from them and my sisters live them too as well

Georgia, United States

Madly in Love!

I have always been a huge fan of Bath and Bodyworks. There are so many options when it comes to these handsoaps! They smell great, and actually aren't as expensive as people think. I've noticed too, no matter which one I use, that my hands are always so soft afterwards.

Massachusetts, United States

So many scents!

This hand sanitizer comes in many different scents so if you're looking for something for the holidays or something in the springtime they have everything!

Texas, United States

Really love this hand soap

This hand soap leaves ypur skin soft and cleans really good. It smells amazing. Definitely would buy more for myself and family and friends. Hope to see more great products like this one in a coconut smell.

Minnesota, United States

Smells and cleans fantastically

I have always been a sucker for Bath and Body Works so it is only natural that I love their antibacterial hand soap. I not only love the various fragrances that it is available in but also the various areas that it is formulated for, such as, kitchen, bathroom, etc. This is my favorite hand soap for myself and my family.

Ohio, United States

Best smelling soap

I would buy this soap again and again. The soap is a little on the pricier side, but I always buy it when it’s on sale, which is quite frequently! The fragrance is amazing and lasts so long, even after you have dried your hands!