Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

February 19, 2020

Love these products!

I really enjoy the variety that Bath and Body Works has to offer when it comes to their hand soaps. I also appreciate that I can typically try the hand soap at the store prior to purchase to ensure it is the right fit for me.

February 18, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Amazing

Love the product it’s my favourite hand soap. Lovely scent, really good foaming action, good all round.

I like 2×1 and mango paradise is my favourite.

February 17, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Smells great

Bath and body works antibacterial hand soap smells great. I give it 4 stars because of all the ingredients and frangrance in it, if you are trying to be more clean with your products. It does get a good lather in your hands while washing.

February 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Bath & Body Works is my favourite hand soap!

Bath & Body Works hand soap is by far my favourite! I think the price is a little high and I have to stock up when there is a sale. I find it does a great job cleaning and I love that it is antibacterial. And some of the scents are to die for!!

February 16, 2020

Bath and bodyworks Foaming hand wash

Always a great selection of scents to choose from. Each bottle last a long time. At the half way point I usually water it down and it's still just effective in washing hands and lathering up.

February 15, 2020

I love this product I would buy it for all my friends gifts

This product has such a wonderful smell! It lathers and cleans so nicely @ and is within pricerange! I highly recommnd it to all my work friends and family

February 15, 2020
    Florida, United States

Lovely Soaps

I always keep these soaps in stock at my house. I love the huge variety of scents and each standard sized bottle lasts quite a long time. I am a firm believer that frequent hand washing helps to ward off the spread of illness so I always have this soap at every sink in my home.

February 13, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing

Lovely smell, amazing soap! Always so many different scents to choose from. I find this really well on keeping your hands soft. The smell isn't too strong which is also good

February 13, 2020

Best hand soap hands down

I have been buying bath and body for years and I only use this soap at my sinks. It leave the hands feeling clean, with no leftover film. Plus the amount of scents they have, there is something for everyone. So delicious.

February 12, 2020

Would buy this product again and again!

Love these soaps! They always smell good and leave my hands feeling soft and clean and of course, smelling great! Always makes my bathroom smell good also! My hands down fav soap for my home!