Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 119 in Hand Soap

April 24, 2017

Yes, yes, yes! I adore these soaps and stock up when they are on sale. I only buy the foaming variety and love how clean and soft my hands feel after using it. The aroma fills the room and always smells sooo good. A definite must-have for any kitchen and bathroom!

April 15, 2017

As with most of their other products I LOVE bath and body works hand soaps! They always come out with a large variety of fun scents and keep a few of the good staples each season. They always put on great sales for their soaps and there is always a scent that would work for everyone.

The soaps work well and don't dry your hands out, leaving you with clean fresh smelling hands.

April 15, 2017

Who doesn't love Bath and Body works!

All of their products are excellent quality and the antibacterial soap is one of my favorites. This soap does not dry out my hands, and I use it multiple times per day. They are all highly scented, smell divine, and the scent lasts for an hour or so after use.

I love how B&B;releases new scents on all their products following the seasons, in the summer I want to smell tropical, as opposed to winter pine!

April 13, 2017

Absolutely love Bath and Body hand soaps, they leave your skin soft and smelling wonderful.
    I've had people ask me what I'm wearing after washing my hands. lol I tell them it's B&B;hand soap.

April 13, 2017

I love Bath & Body hand soaps, they are reasonable priced, have a variety of scents, new & old ones come out all the time. Been using them ever since B&B;works came to Canada. I really like the foam hand soaps, though I do use all types that they sell in their line. My hands feel clean, fresh & have a nice light scent to them.

April 13, 2017

I'm in love with bath and body works. Most of the scents are so good. Love that these are antibacterial and my kids can use them. They don't dry your hands out either like other brands which is a huge bonus.

April 13, 2017

Love how the soap foams up!! I like most of the scents my favourite is the lemon one for the kitchen how it cleans and leaving your hands soft and clean feeling.

April 12, 2017

I really like their brand of hand soaps for the most part. There are a few of the scents I do not like. I do not like any florally or purfumey kinds of scents but the fruity and baked goods ones are great

April 04, 2017

I cannot handle their soaps. The smell is waaaay too strong. I know for a lot of people, that is a plus. However, if I wash my hands in the middle of the night, I shouldn't have trouble falling asleep because of the smell of my hands! If you are sensitive to scents, do NOT use these. I even tried using half a pump and the smell was still too strong for me.

April 02, 2017

Bath & Body works always has the best smelling soaps and the smell lasts. The soap I bought had those little micro beads that left my hands feeling extra soft.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Dawn Escapes Dish Soap

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Iogo Nano Pouch

cyrenainnl added a new review for
    drunk elephant jujubar