Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

June 19, 2019

The scent is amazing! I am thrilled to try the newest scents

The scent is not so over whelming that you regret using. It is a light soap that does not dry out your skin... And also a added benefit of leaving the room scented .

June 19, 2019

You need this in your life

I love bath and body works sanitizer. They are usually inexpensive, and the scents are amazing!! I use them all year round and usually stuff them in everyone's stocking at Christmas.

One of my favourites

I always buy bath and body works. Not only do they have good prices, especially when they have sales, but they smell amazing too. The antibacterial hand soap is great especially with kids, a litle goes a long way. Highly recommend trying this product! You will go back for more!

Get when on sale

We pretty much only buy handsoap from Bath & Bodyworks. We love all the different flavours. I only buy when on sale. Typically I stock up when they have the occasional sale when each soap is about $2.75. I won't pay more than $3 per bottle.

Can’t be without it!

This is the only hand wash I buy! Love the scents! My very dry skin is super tolerant of this product. The cost is fantastic. Often I go in when there are sales on and come out with a bag load 😊

Migraine friendly

I am very particular about my hand soap. I do not like any soaps that have a strong smell or the leave what I feel to be a residue on my hands. Since I have discovered the foam pumps at Bath and Body Works, I will not buy anything else. As a migraine sufferer, the option of less pungent smell is crucial since I suffer from a heightened sense of smell when I’m having a migraine.

Love love love this

I love using these soaps. The scents that they have a great variety that can be used in any room of the house. The only thing that I dont really like is that I feel that they sometimes dry my hands out.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love the new scents!

I'm a frequent hand washer! So I must have something gentle, BUT EFFECTIVE. I usually used the dark cherry but the aloha orchid is my new favorite! Check yesss

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smell and look great

These soaps are great for the washroom, constantly get compliments from my guests on how great their hands smell after washing them.

Also, the cute bottles look great in any space.

June 18, 2019

Love bath and body works!

I love bath and body works, I buy candles hand soaps, hand sanitizers just love all the products and smells, I currently have the plug in in my kitchen it smells amazing! I wish there was a store closer to me!