Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

October 20, 2018

Smell so good

I love the smell of these hand soaps. They leave my hands soft and feeling clean. I have one in all my bathrooms. Even my husband like them so that's a A+ product.

October 19, 2018

Good

Favorite soaps!!!

Love these soaps so much! Leaves my hands feeling great and smells are amazing!! Love the foam especially for kiddos in the house, easier to wash and rinse quickly!

Sooo yummy

I love this hand soaps they are the only ones I buy, if I’m running low I always restock these. I’ll never use generic hand soap again. So many different scents and the smell lingers after you wash your hands,

I would buy again

I love all the different scents they offer. The soap is great. I have one in both bathrooms and kitchen and a couple extras. I have found my new favorite soap.

October 18, 2018

Only hand soap my family uses!

By far my favorite and so ever. This is the only hand soap my family uses. I have a bottle at everything and every bathroom and kitchen in my home. I can give me any bottles on hand as I can at all times. I haven’t found a saint I don’t like it. The antibacterial is my favorite although I am going to fond of the new cream soap’s.

Heavenly scent

I really like Bath & Bodyworks products, but hadn't tried their handsoaps. Ocean Sunset smells absolutely amazing and despite being an antibacterial soap, my hands don't feel dried out like they do with most other antibacterial soaps. While the price is a little higher than I'd like to spend for handsoap, the smell somewhat makes up for the cost. I can't wait to try the other scents.

October 18, 2018

The ONLY liquid soap I use!

I have very sensitive skin on my hands and wash my hands frequently throughout the day. This is the only product I have found that does not irritate my skin! I also love that every season come with countless scents and pretty bottles to choose from.

October 17, 2018

Love this product

It smells amazing. The bottle of it lasts a long time. All the products from this company are the best. It smells so good when you are using it. And you can smell it on your hands after you dry them also.

October 17, 2018

Love love love!

Smells amazing, bottles last a while and great price. Bath and body works products are simply the best! I don't think I'll ever be able to buy another brand.