Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Kids love them

I bring my kids in to the store with me so they can pick out the scents they like. Makes it much easier to get them to wash their hands when they look forward to the smell of their soap.

2.2/5

February 21, 2019

I prefer the body shop more

Bath and body products for me are a big no. I believe that they focus more on their packaging and scents. Whereas the body shop contains great indrigents and are so effective for each concern.

Love this soap!

This is one product I am never out of. I love the feeling of the foam, and the regular formula with its microbeads is amazing too. It is gentle enough to not dry out my hands but I am confident that it is cutting down the bacteria. I use this at work as well, and even washing my hands many times a day, my hands don't get red and dry.

Great product

This is the only hand soap I buy. You can see the dirt coming off even when you don’t think they are dirty!! Haha. Always love the scents no matter what I buy. And Bath and Body Works always has great deals on and great chance to stock up.

LOVE!

Love the bottles and fun colours. The smells are always amazing and look forward to washing my hands every single time. I will continue to buy this product and always recommend.

Love it!!

Great price when on sale and they do go on sale a lot. I have never had to boy at full price. Love the scents and makes my hands feel clean!! Foam seems to go a long way in comparison to other liquid hand soaps.

My Favourite

Love love love! This product is amazing for smell and cleaning your hands. They have many scents to choose from which makes it more fun to shop for. I highly recommend.

I love the smell

Bath and Body Works has always launched great products and this collection is a proof of it. The hand soaps are economic and I love the fact they foam. Most of the handwashes don’t foam and these do is what I love in these hand soaps. Also, they come with an awesome scent. After I was my hands I cannot stop myself from smelling them again and again. My favourite is mango paradise. It is this great fruity smell that is very pleasant. And aloha orchid has wonderful aroma of flowers. The look of the product is very presentable.

February 20, 2019

Never out of stock with this

We never run out of these babie and my boyfriend and I love hoarding them! My favorite scents are the ones they release for Spring and summer, and occassionally christmas coz they have glittered ones.

Je les adore!

Ces savons sentent TEEELLEMENT BON!! Il sont doux et nettoient bien la peau. Ils ne sont pas cher et se donnent très bien en cadeaux!! J’en garde toujours quelques uns en réserve pour ne pas en manquer!!