Good

Bath and Body Works Lemon Pomegranate Cream Shower Gel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #450 out of 680 in Body Wash

October 23, 2014

I believe this is a new product/scent from Bath and Body Works' fall line. I really like it a lot! It has shea butter and vitamin E mixed in to make it extra moisturizing on your skin, and it really does make my skin feel lovely after a long day. It also smells delicious! It's citrusy, but also sweet at the same time -- not at all how I was expecting it to smell, actually, (because of the pomegranate in the name) but I really like it!! It made my skin feel soft and hydrated, and I like that I can still faintly smell it on my skin -- but that it's not super overpowering. It also lathers really nicely and I find that it can even be used as a sub-in for a shave gel/lotion on my legs because of that, which rocks! For $13.50 a bottle it is a bit expensive in my opinion, but I really enjoy using it, so I think I'll wait till B&BW;has a sale/coupon before I repurchase, because they often have fantastic deals!! I'm definitely a fan, and would highly recommend this body wash!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar