Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

October 16, 2017

Outstanding Product!

Dove deep moisture body was is so awesome. I love that there is no strong perfume smell, not heavy on the skin at all. I would give this a buy for sure!!!

October 16, 2017

Perfect for dry winter skin!

I looove this body wash in the winter. It is the only thing that is effective in keeping my skin soft and moisturized. In a very cold, very dry climate this is the best that that I've found!

2.7/5

October 15, 2017

Bien mais sans plus

Ce produit Dove ne l'a pas convaincu. Je ne constate pas d'effet particulier sur ma peau et la senteur n'est pas spécialement agréable. Passez votre chemin.

October 11, 2017

Love this product

This product leaves your skin feeling completely nourished. It smells good and a little goes a long way. Would definately recommend it to others. Within a few days my skin is softer

October 08, 2017

Soft, smooth, and feeling clean!

I've been using this body wash for a couple weeks now and I have to say this is the softest and most moisturized I think my skin has ever looked and felt! All around a very good product and worth the price!

October 06, 2017

Great Shampoo

I have used Dove products before and have been very happy this one dosnt dissapoint. The smell is amazing and the feel of my hair after is incredible. Its reasonably priced and easy to find which is a plus

October 05, 2017

Classic

I love the scent of the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. It is a very creamy body wash and lathers pretty well with the loofah. Cleans well without drying my skin.

October 05, 2017

*Dove Body Wash Rescued My Extremely Dry Aging Skin!!*

"Wow!!!" The very 1st time I used 'Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash,' was all it took to leave me feeling like a new Woman!!"
    And, definitely not just wanting more, but needing more for my very thirsty skin!! It felt as though my body literally drank the moisture right in!! It felt as though "I wash literally massaging my body with moisturizer," while washing my skin & cleansing it at the same time!! Overall, Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash ... (in my opinion) provides all the *nutrients & nourishment* that a body needs, while leaving your skin feeling silky smooth from head to toe!! I give this amazing body wash a *5 out of 5,* overall, and would highly recommend this product to my friends & my family!!

October 04, 2017

Great for dry skin.

I would def buy this product again. I love the smooth silky feeling after showering with this product. It is amazing. I have really dry skin mostly in the winter months an this is a great moisturizer in the shower. It is a 10/10 for me.

October 03, 2017

This is a must!

I find this to be a great body wash from the way it feels when lathering up, to the scent and the feel of my skin afterwards. All in all a great product that lives up to the hype and rave reviews.