1910 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

February 18, 2020

Good feeling on the skin afterwards

This product feels good when you apply it and when your skin is dry. I would totally recommend to try it because the smell is subtil and Soft and my skin is sooooo Soft after!

February 13, 2020

Go to in the winter

Dove Deep Moisture body wash is my go to every winter, My skin is always extra dry and I find this body wash helps restore some moisture during the winter months. I still have to apply lotion after my shower for complete moisture, but this helps prevent my skin from over drying which also leads to itching/cracking skin.

February 07, 2020
    Alabama, United States

Best moisturizing body wash

My perfect go do body wash especially in winter it restores the moisture in my body and keeps it well hydrated to more dry skin and it smells pleasant too.i have been using this from years still my favorite

February 05, 2020
    Texas, United States

A Classic!

I have loved and used this body wash for years. it is so moisturizing on the skin and does not leave my skin feeling tight and dry after use like regular soap does. I love the smell, it is very light and clean. It is a great value for what you get and is a really gentle cleanser even suitable for sensitive skin in my opinion. Definitely a necessity in the winter months.

February 04, 2020

Awesome product

If you love dove, you'll love this body wash. Super moisturizing for dry and sensitive skin.
    Love the refreshing scent too. It's a real treat to use everyday.

I love this product

I think this body wash does amazing on your skin . It leaves my skin feeling so soft . I am happy that I can find this in my store to always buy . It’s seem that they do great quality product for our skin .

Leeds, United Kingdom

Dove bodywash

Another amazing product from Dove. This body wash is another go to for me perfect for both the shower and the bath. A little goes a long way too. Smells amazing and skin feels smooth and moisturised.

The best

I used to buy a new body wash everytime I would need a new bottle. Once I started using this one I haven’t switched to another. Besides feeling super soft the smell is so fresh and it lingers for a while

February 02, 2020

Clean & Fluffy

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash leaves my skin soft and smells fresh and clean. Works good for my dry sensitive skin. Great for the whole family. I never run out.

February 02, 2020

We love this stuff

I love that I can buy the giant size bottle!!! We buy in bulk every sale day. Always a bottle in our shower. kids and adults use this every shower. Rinses away with no residue. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean and moisturized! Baby to grandparent - wonderful for the whole family. Definitely worth buying again.