Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 12, 2019

Very nice product

This product is very nice, leaves your skin very soft, it really makes a difference that you can tell, I will for sure be buying this product again very soon

August 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Luxury creamy body wash

This is a lovely creamy body wash that feels luxurious. Your left moisturised and with soft skin and it comes in lots of different scents which are all lovely.

August 10, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Love love love

I absolutely love this body wash! It has the traditional fresh clean smell of dove and leaves your body feeling soft, fresh and clean. You only need a small amount at a time as it lathers up and a little goes a long way!! Would highly recommend !

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Love

I use dove shower cream all the time, it keeps my skin so soft after showering and smells amazing. So many different ones to choose from and would definitely purchase again.

Southampton, United Kingdom

love this product

I love this product. It smells so lovely after wash.. it leaves your skin so smooth after just 1 wash and it's easier to shave with this product. I would recommend this 100% and of course buying this again.

United Kingdom

Good for dry skin

There is a definite difference when using this product compared to other well known brands. Skin is softer, smells great and it makes shaving less harsh on the skin.
    I would definitely recommend to those with dry skin.

July 31, 2019

smoother softer skin in 1 use

I really love this body wash because my skin is significantly smoother after one use. My skin doesn't feel irritated and I have sensitive skin, which is hard. I love that after I shower my skin doesn't feel dried out, I can go afew minutes without applying lotion with this wash.

July 29, 2019

Love Dove

I just love the way my skin feels after cleansing with dove body wash. Smooth, hydrated, and it smells great. My go to body wash for the whole family.

July 24, 2019

Love the scent

I've always loved Dove body washes. I recently tried a Lavender version of the original, and it's beautiful! My kids especially love it for their showers before bed. I hope I can find it again!

July 21, 2019
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

Love!

Love this product. Good for sensitive skin and smells incredible. It’s my go to body wash because it always leave me feeling fresh and smelling lovely.