Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

June 02, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.😍

Dove body wash is so effective to my skin my skin is so dry specially in winter i have used lots of body wash then i tried Dove Deep moisture hydration profonde the best body wash i can say. It smoothes my skin and it is really effective product. I highly recommend this product.

May 29, 2019

Make your skin feel smooth

I think the dove body was is amazing.
    Its not like other body washes where it can feel greasy. It makes your skin feel refreshed and smooth. So go out today a buy dove body wash

May 27, 2019

Would purchase again

The Dove Body Wash Deep Moisture is one of my favourite body washes, it’s a clean and refreshing body wash. It smells clean and refreshing, it keeps my skin soft.

May 22, 2019

Hello soft skin!

One of the best body washes in the market. Leaves my skin soft and supple with moister that truly lasts all day. The soft fragrance lasts too which can be hard to find in a body wash

May 18, 2019

I really like it this one doesn't smell so good though

I love dove this product worked well for making my.skin soft but I did not like the smell. But u would recommend it to anyone who likes dove sensitive skin products

May 17, 2019

Love this product

A small amount goes a long way. The scent is incredible and its after effect is so smooth, leaves your skin so soft. It moisturizes my skin and this product met my expectations. Those who have dry skin I would definitely recommend this body wash.

May 15, 2019

Colleen Bradley

I enjoy the scent of this body wash, but It could be a bit more moisturizing. I have very dry and sensitive skin and it isn't irritating which is good. Overall I give it a thumbs up

May 15, 2019

Pretty Average

Honestly, I wouldn't say that this body wash is anything out-of-this-world, however it serves its purpose. I don't find myself thoroughly moisturized afterwards, but the scent is light, and it is not too greasy. All in all, its not bad for a body wash.

April 16, 2019

Leaves my skin so soft!

This is my regular body wash. It does a great job at keeping my skin hydrated and soft. It is very creamy and lathers nicely. The scent is very subtle. It is very affordable as you can often find it on sale. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

April 10, 2019

Fantastic product

Helps with my psoriasis etc. Love it makes skin super soft with nice clean scent have tried a few other scents as well. Love them so much! Dove rocks!