Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

December 15, 2017

Bodywash

I loved how dove body wash goes on easily and wash away easily leaving my skin with a nice scent afterwards and not dry after the shower. The lotion in the dove body wash keep my skin mosturized and not dry and chappy. Dove body wash is an amazing product to have nice clean and mosuritzed skin.

December 14, 2017

Dove is all I want

J’ai toujours aimé Dove. Ce produit est doux pour la peau, la rend soyeuse et fraîche. J’aime le fait que ce soit un PH neutre car j’ai la peau sensible.

December 13, 2017

Great body wash!

Really really love this body wash. Has a great scent and is super moisturizing. Feels very luxurious when you lather it on and leaves skin well moisturized. Highly recommend!

December 11, 2017

Best body wash

This is one of my favorite body wash mostly the only one that I buy
    It leaves body feeling soft
    They've got multiple scents that smell great
    Would definitely recommend

December 11, 2017

Skin so smooth

This body wash, like all Dove products, seems very gentle and has a wonderfully light, fresh fragrance. After just the first wash your skin definately feels different. It is great for everyday use.

December 10, 2017

I would probably buy it on a promotion!

This product was alright, don't get me wrong, but I feel like it could have been better. My skin felt a little bit better than average, but not AMAZING. I guess I was expecting a fantastic experience, and I got one that was average. It went on easy, the bottle is easy to hold, and it smelled good (not amazing, but good). So it's a good product, I just wasn't totally in love with it!

December 10, 2017

Je recommande sans hésiter !

Le produit est de bonne qualité et hydrate plutôt bien. Son prix est top pour les petits budgets ! Mais ce que j’aime par dessus tout dans ce savon c’est l’odeur !!

November 12, 2017

Jazmin Angeles

This is one of my favorite body washes out there! This body wash leaves your body feeling so soft and I have sensitive skin but when I use this it doesn't irritate my body at all

October 26, 2017

I would drfinestely but this product again

Both my daughter and I tried Dove Moisturing Body Wash and we both agree we love it! I really like the way you still don’t feel soapy after you rinse. Also love the way it makes me feel fresh after a hot shower!!

October 25, 2017

Fantastic moisturizing body wash.

I love all the Dove Body Washes. This one is the best one for deep moisturizing. It feels do great on the skin and it makes you feel silky smooth. I will definitely buy this product again especially during the cold weather months.