Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

June 16, 2022

As good as dove shampoo series

. I've recently been trying out so many different brands, trying to go sulfate/silicone/paraben free because I thought that's what I was supposed to do. I LOVE it. The smell is great.

April 03, 2022

Great body wash for dry skin

This is a moisturizing bodywash that doesn't leave a residue. It smells amazing and leaves you feeling clean. It has great lather and I use it everyday with no issues.

March 08, 2022

I love this.

Always makes my skin feel soooo good. Makes me feel fresh.
    Lovely subtle smell. Dove is such a gentle brand. They understand skin.Always feel soft and clean.

March 05, 2022

Great moisture

I love Dove products!!!!especially their body washes Thier Deep Moisture Bodywash is great it has an amazing smell and foams up nice with a pouf It rinses clean leaving your skin nice and soft Dove is always my “go to” for body wash
    Definitely recommend!!!!!!!

February 23, 2022

Smells wonderful

This product smells amazing and with the exfoliating beads, this makes my skin so soft. It rinses off nicely and doesn't leave a film like some soap or body wash.

February 21, 2022

Amazing.

I absolutely love this product. It's smells so good and lathers up really well, leaving my skin soft and smelling good. This is the only shower cream I use.

February 21, 2022

One of repurchases

I often repurchase this body wash because it's simple and good for sensitive skin. I prefer it for the winter months because it's very hydrating but I have noticed a price increase which I don't love. the product goes a long way but because it doesn't lather well I don't always feel super clean.

February 19, 2022

The best!

I've used Dove bath and shower products for as long as I can remember. I've lived in 4 countries across three continents and despite the differences in water and climate, Dove always keeps my skin soft and moisturised. The scent is subtle and fresh too.

February 12, 2022

Smells lovely

Smells lovely & keeps skin clean and smooth for hours! From someone who has combination skin, it works wonders & keeps oil and dryness at bay. Recommend!

February 04, 2022

Great bodywash for sensitive skin

I have sensitive and dry skin and this bodywash does it all for me . Leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated . Also the price point is great. Def worth buy.