Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 16, 2019

Leaves my skin so soft!

This is my regular body wash. It does a great job at keeping my skin hydrated and soft. It is very creamy and lathers nicely. The scent is very subtle. It is very affordable as you can often find it on sale. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

April 10, 2019

Fantastic product

Helps with my psoriasis etc. Love it makes skin super soft with nice clean scent have tried a few other scents as well. Love them so much! Dove rocks!

April 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing product for sensitive skin.

My daughters and I have sensitive skin, which gets worse in the winter months. Our skin feels soft, moisturized, and clean after using Dove Body Wash.

April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Loooove

I hate the feeling of my skin tightening after I get out of the shower and I rush for the moisturizer. I haven’t had to rush for the moisturizer as much once I started using this product!! It truly is a moisturizing clenser.

March 30, 2019

Great for dry skin!

Love Dove products and this one is no exception! I have extremely dry skin in the winter and this body wash does the trick. Love the texture and it's not heavily scent like some others. My skin feels soft and moisturized after using and smells nice. Does not irritate my sensitive skin

March 21, 2019

The best travel wash

After a long flight Dove is a great body wash to refresh the senses. It’s creamy and the scent isn’t overwhelming . I always get the nostalgic feeling of vacation when i lather up .

March 21, 2019

Perfection :)

This is my fav, I use this all Winter long, it's perfect for keeping the winter dry skin away. Smells very good, lathers up nice and leaves you feeling silky smooth all day long

March 20, 2019

Always good!

This body wash makes showers & baths feel like a luxury get-away. It’s silky smooth, literally & it stimulates my skin at the same time. Having tried this, I don’t see myself going back to any other product!

March 16, 2019

A definite buy

I found with using this product that I obtained silky smooth moisturized skin that left a lovely scent after using. A little goes along way and can b used by all family members

March 16, 2019

Luxurious

This is my go to product and has been for many years. I really like the creaminess and moisturizing abilities. Leaves my skin so soft and clean. The scent is so nice.