Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.3/5

December 11, 2018

Too tick/creamy

This dove cream soap is tick/ creamy. Leaves your skin kinda hydrated. Good for people with dry skin. Would recommand to my friend possibly. Also it's kinda pricy for the size.

December 03, 2018

SMOOTH SKIN EVER SINCE

When I get out of the shower, I can barely recognize that its my skin. ive suffered from a lot of dry skin issues but this really smoothes things out especially after a shower

November 19, 2018

Would recommend

This is my go to body wash. The scent is gentle and good and it does not dry out skin unlike other body wash that I've tried. Your skin feels smooth and moisturize. Great value for money!

November 10, 2018

my skin feels amazing

I've always used different bar soaps but on a whim, I bought a bottle of DOVE DEEP MOISTURE BODY WASH and my skin has never felt more soft and smooth. It has a light soft fragrance and wonderful lather. Goodbye, harsh bars of soap and hello Dove!!

October 18, 2018

I always buy this product

Great product for your skin. Leaves your skin feeling very clean and leaves dry skin feeling moisturized. Any Dove products are the best for you skin.

October 17, 2018

I love this product!

I love how I feel after a shower. My skin is so soft and I can feel how moisturized it is. It's not heavy on your skin. It washes away without residue. It's not a purfumey smell.

October 16, 2018

Smells great

This body wash is great. It smells fantastic and is really easy and gentle on sensitive skin. It cleans all ththe dirt off of your pores. It is also thick and works well as shaving lotion!

2.7/5

October 12, 2018

Tried and tried but it's just not for me

I love the dove body bar so I thought this would be a great transition but I was wrong. My body broke out in acne fairly quickly after using this stuff. Stopped using it, acne cleared up. Thought maybe I didn't rinse well enough, tried it again but had the same nasty results so while I loved the gentle clean smell I cannot jump on the bandwagon for this product.

October 01, 2018

Dove, I can count on it!

As a girl with allergies it's tough to find a body wash that I'm happy with. For years I've used shea butter from The Body Shop but as it's expensive and a small bottle sometimes I have to make do with a second choice. Dove Body Wash is my second choice. It's fresh clean rinses off well no rashes and leaves me feeling like I've had a treat!

October 01, 2018

I love the moisture

This perfect body wash is so moisturizing. I either buy this kind or purely pampering (I also have a review of that one) it is rich and amazingly smooth. The scent lasts all day long. I recommend it for dry, rough skin.