1938 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

July 17, 2020

I like the sensitive but this is good too

As long as you don't require the sensitive skin version this is good. Cleans your skin, smells fresh and leaves you moisturized! I would buy if the sensitive skin was out.

June 22, 2020

Works amazing

As someone with sensitive skin, I only trust dove. This is by far one of my favourite products. My skin feels clean, soft, and smells great after using it

June 18, 2020

Highly recommend product moisturizers the skin .

Very nice product.Makes skin soft and reduces dryness .All dove products that i have used are very nice.Highly recommend people to use this companies products.All my family members use dove products as it gives best result.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love dove

I absolutely love dove body wash. It's the only body wash that I use. It makes my skin feel clean and soft. It is not to expensive either. The regular scent is my usual but sometimes I will try the other scents.

Perfect for dry skin

Very smooth, rich body soap. Keeps your skin smooth and hydrated. My whole family enjoys using this soap during bathing times. I really liked this body wash from Dove. The scent was pleasant and it did not dry out my skin. I suffer every winter with extremely dry skin and this body wash worked wonders. I recommend it for anyone whose skin gets very dry during the winter months.

Great product

I love this product.
    I enjoy using this product. It smells clean and leaves my body feeling clean as well. It is a great value and it is long lasting. I would buy again and I recommend to people with all skin types.

June 10, 2020

Multipurpose product!

I have sensitive hands so this is the only thing that doesn't make them cracked and dry. I prefer this as a shaving cream to be honest. Great as a body wash but I prefer other brands. It makes it harder to clean the tub and basin though...

June 09, 2020

i would buy this product again.

You feel refreshed after using it.I would buy it again Your skin is smooth and soft.Also leaves a nice scent on body.Lathers up really good.I will buy again.

May 30, 2020

definitely one of my favs!

this body wash makes my skin always so soft and smooth that i fall in love with it over and over again every time i use it and the smell is so relaxing its unreal!

May 26, 2020

Best body wash ever!! Will buy again

I love this body wash I buy it 4 at a time! My daughter and i both have really sensitive skin and find this to be the best ever! Even have my son and husband using it. We even love all the different scents that you can get..will definitely buy again and again. Great product Dove !!