2039 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

April 15, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it.!

I tried this product because it was on sale and i had coupons for it. First time I tried and now I’m addicted to it. Love the smell, and helps a lot specially during winter when my skin are dry. Would definitely recommend to everyone!

April 12, 2021

High Hopes But Disappointed

I thought since I loved the dove bar soap that the liquid soap would be great. Unfortunately the smell is odd and nothing like the dove bar soap. And my skin felt dry and itchy afterward.

April 12, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A decent product from a family favourite brand

Dove is a favourite brand at our house so l was happy to give Deep Moisture Body Wash a try. I liked the texture, fairly light scent, and results. And l really like that this body wash is sulfate-free, microbiome-gentle and paraben-free. 👍🏽👍🏽 I would use Dove body wash products again in future, but might specifically choose Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash for our household. Though l was surprised to see upon looking up the ingredients list for that one that it also includes parfum. With so many workplaces, hospitals, clinics, businesses, schools and public places having scent-free policies these days, l wish more common product lines like Dove would make lots of products with no parfum, scent or fragrance in the ingredients.

April 10, 2021

Feels creamy but not like a body wash

The body wash feels thick and creamy which I like and doesn't leave my skin dry. However, it feels like you are applying a cream instead of body wash. It has practically no bubbles or soapy feeling. Not sure how well it cleans my body.

April 05, 2021

Smells amazing

This body wash smells amazing! If your one that likes to feel your skin moisturized while you shower than this is for you! I love how fresh and clean I smell after using this!

April 01, 2021

Liked it

My daughter gave me Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash, she knew I was looking for something that would help hydrated my skin (after the winter). Well, although I found it to have a strong smell, it did the job. After my shower my skin was must softer and kept me feeling fresh till the morning.
    Yes, I would recommend this.

March 31, 2021

Great product

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is another great Dove’s product that I have a chance to try. Super gentle on my skin with nice smell, leaving my skin feeling soft, fresh and clean. Would recommend for sure!

March 30, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

would purchase again

This body wash is very lightly scented. It makes your skin feel instantly soft. And a small amount goes a long ways. It lathers up quite nicely. Very moisturizing.

March 29, 2021

Moistruzing body wash

One of most moisturizing body wash suitable for my dry skin.
    I have used this for about 3 weeks and my skin is not dry and have lovely light scent.
    Just a small amount of soap is enough to take a shower.
    If you want to have clean and soft skin, this is the product I recommend that you start with. My skin feels fantastic.
    I will be buying Dove deep moisture body wash.

March 21, 2021

Love the smell

i got this product as a free sample. I love this body wash. I feel clean, it smells great, fairly priced. My skin feels smooth, clean and hydrated. . I'd buy this again.