Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Vanilla and Oats Reviews

The unique formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt helps to revitalize your dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized.

Nettoyant corporel au yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule unique, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, aide à revitaliser la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $7.47-11.49
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 24, 2019

My favorite body wash!

This body wash is the most amazing one I’ve ever used! I have very dry and sensitive skin and when I try a new body wash I tend to get really itchy skin so buying this, I was very skeptical. But I was pleasantly surprised! It was moisturizing and the scent is beautiful and very subtle. It’s my go to body wash now

March 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My review

I’ve always had dry skin specially during the winter season. My skin would itch a lot due to the dryness. This product helped me alot to lessen the dryness. And yes i still do get dry skin but not as bad as before. I recommend this

March 13, 2019

Helpped my dry skin

I have always suffered with dry skin/ eczema, I also have KP on the back of my arms. Using this stuff during the winter months has saved my dry skin as well I haven't had any eczema this year. And using the body wash with my exfoliation gloves my skin is as soft as a baby bottom.

March 12, 2019

Silky smooth skin !

I have had my fair share of body washes, Aveeno Daily Moisturizer Yogurt Body Wash is by far my favorite. It doesn't dry out my skin, does not have any harsh chemicals and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. This is my go to body wash everytime, love it and there is no looking back.

February 22, 2019

Smells so good

I like Aveeno bath and body products, I've used the cream for years, and the bodywash is great if you have sensitive or dry skin. I received this as part of a Christmas gift and swapped it out for my usual unscented Aveeno body wash. It works just as well as the original formula but it smells AMAZING. My skin is soft, I smell good, winning all around.

February 07, 2019

A must

J'adore ce produit qui me suit depuis que je suis toute petite. Il laisse une peau propre et bien hydraté sans sensation de tiraillement du à la sécheresse. Par contre pour les adeptes de mousse oublier cela. Définitivement un superbe rapport Qualité-prix.

3.2/5

May 16, 2018

I received this as a gift and like it

I was suffering from itchy dry skin and tried this Aveeno product.
    My friend gifted it to me thinking it might help because of the oats.
    It was somewhat effective.

March 16, 2018

A gentle cream cleanserl

This is a gentle cream cleanser that lathers nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It rinses off easily and doesn't leave behind any residue. The only thing your left with is a light vanilla scent that is extremely appealing to the senses. I love that this body wash leaves my skin feeling well moisturized long after my shower is done whether I apply moisturizer or not. Not only is this gentle on the skin but it's affordable in price.

March 15, 2018

Love this body wash!

Just like other Aveeno products I was not disappointed with this one. Its an amazing body wash and does not leave my skin feeling dry after, and I like the smell. I will purchase this again!

March 15, 2018

Best Moisturizer

I have used this moisturizer on my girls and I (aged 5 & 7) for years now. It was safe to use when they were babies too. They like the subtle smell of it and it helps keep us moisturized all winter long.