Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Vanilla and Oats Reviews

The unique formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt helps to revitalize your dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized.

Nettoyant corporel au yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule unique, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, aide à revitaliser la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $7.47-11.49
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 18, 2020

It’s perfect

I love love this product
    I have very sensitive and very dry skin
    I started using this product and I noticed a difference right away
    My skin felt soft and smooth and the dryness wasn’t there
    I would recommend this product for sure

June 18, 2020

Definitely my go-to

I really enjoy the fragrance of this body wash. Leaves the skin feeling nice, light & fresh as opposed to so.e that leave you feeling 'greasy'. Definitely will continue with the Aveeno brand.

June 17, 2020

Great product

I would like to say that this aveeno daily body wash is to die for it makes my showering fun the smell of the Product is great I love the softness it gives me also truly amazed

February 16, 2020

Aveeno daily moisture body wash

All aveeno products are great the results are amazing. The best thing about them is they use natural ingredients. This particular body wash I can use it daily and it leaves on side affects.
    The scented one is very good it smells really nice. I would definitely recommend it.

July 04, 2019

Fresh and clean

I would buy this product again. It has a nice suddsey leather with little being used. Feel so fresh and clean after with a very nice fragance. I highly recommend this product

July 02, 2019

Aveeno

Love aveeno products!! I find that I suffer from dry red patchy skin when using the aveeno products my skin is smooth and the dry patches I had are no long itchy and red.

June 24, 2019

Love this goodness on my skin!

I've been using Aveeno since I was a kid to treat my eczema. Every time I switch to a different body wash (I'm looking at you, St. Ives!) it dries out my skin and turns it ashy. Aveeno always keeps me the most moisturized after a shower unlike other brands I've used. Even though it's a bit pricier than others, I'll always come back to this!

April 30, 2019

Aveno body wash

I have very sensitive and dry skin. It always gets itchy and sore and i have eczema in the winter so finding body wash that is gentle on my skin has been quite the struggle. Since using this product my skin has been soft, not itchy and i didnt even notice eczema this year. Its even gentle enough to use on my child. I use oatmeal and vanilla and it smells like a cupcake!

April 03, 2019

Wonderful

This body wash works amazing on my skin due to my eczema keeps my skin rehydrated so I don't have to worry about my skin getting itchy or dry.so if you suffer from dry skin try it and see the wonders that it does for your skin and plus it's also recommended by my dermatologist.

March 24, 2019

My favorite body wash!

This body wash is the most amazing one I’ve ever used! I have very dry and sensitive skin and when I try a new body wash I tend to get really itchy skin so buying this, I was very skeptical. But I was pleasantly surprised! It was moisturizing and the scent is beautiful and very subtle. It’s my go to body wash now