Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Reviews

November 10, 2017

So many scents!

There is a scent for everyone! Seriously. Every season they bring in new scents and often have good deals on soap. This soap doesn't dry out my hands either which is a plus!

September 29, 2017

Love Love Love ❤️

This is by far the best foaming hand wash ever!!!! Great lather and smell. There are so many choices of scents -- Amazing!
    It leaves your hands soft and silky

June 07, 2017

Love the foam, cleans well and smells great. The fragrance choices are fantastic, you can certainly find a fragrance that appeals to everyone in the family.

May 27, 2017

I love Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial gentle foaming hand soap. I buy this along with their other hand soap, when it goes on sale. They have so many scents that it's easy to find one you like. Creates a good lather and cleans well.

May 15, 2017

I just recently purchased the anti-bacterial product for the bathroom. I love everything about this soap from the beautiful packaging to the amazing scent to how my hands feel very clean after use. I prefer the foaming soap as it lasts a lot longer than traditional liquid. Bath & Body Works products are my new favorite obsession!

May 15, 2017

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap is the only hand soap that I use in my home! It really cleans your hands and all of the scents are simply amazing!

November 07, 2016

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap has a lovely fragrance and did not irritate my son's eczema. My only concern is I hear that anti-bacterial soaps may not always be a good thing, so I am not sure if I will buy it again. For now, this bottle lasted a fairly long time - the foaming action helps avoid using too much and I really like that.

November 07, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup les savons de chez Bath & Body,ils sentent super bon et je trouve qu'ils durent assez longtemps en général.Par contre, ils sont assez dispendieux pour un simple savon anti bactérien pour les mains...

November 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le savon pour les mains. Belle mousse riche et crémeuse. Les odeurs des savons sont malade. Bien parfumé j'en ai toujours un dans ma cuisine.

November 01, 2016

Une grosse variété de senteur. Il y en a pour tous les goûts. Mousse et nettoie en profondeur sans laisser aucun résidu. Ne sèche pas les mains, mais les rend super douce. Très bon prix pour un excellent savon à main. Ils sont définitivement mes préférés.