Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 125 in Hand Soap

June 07, 2017

Love the foam, cleans well and smells great. The fragrance choices are fantastic, you can certainly find a fragrance that appeals to everyone in the family.

May 27, 2017

I love Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial gentle foaming hand soap. I buy this along with their other hand soap, when it goes on sale. They have so many scents that it's easy to find one you like. Creates a good lather and cleans well.

May 15, 2017

I just recently purchased the anti-bacterial product for the bathroom. I love everything about this soap from the beautiful packaging to the amazing scent to how my hands feel very clean after use. I prefer the foaming soap as it lasts a lot longer than traditional liquid. Bath & Body Works products are my new favorite obsession!

May 15, 2017

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap is the only hand soap that I use in my home! It really cleans your hands and all of the scents are simply amazing!

November 07, 2016

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap has a lovely fragrance and did not irritate my son's eczema. My only concern is I hear that anti-bacterial soaps may not always be a good thing, so I am not sure if I will buy it again. For now, this bottle lasted a fairly long time - the foaming action helps avoid using too much and I really like that.

November 07, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup les savons de chez Bath & Body,ils sentent super bon et je trouve qu'ils durent assez longtemps en général.Par contre, ils sont assez dispendieux pour un simple savon anti bactérien pour les mains...

November 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le savon pour les mains. Belle mousse riche et crémeuse. Les odeurs des savons sont malade. Bien parfumé j'en ai toujours un dans ma cuisine.

November 01, 2016

Une grosse variété de senteur. Il y en a pour tous les goûts. Mousse et nettoie en profondeur sans laisser aucun résidu. Ne sèche pas les mains, mais les rend super douce. Très bon prix pour un excellent savon à main. Ils sont définitivement mes préférés.

May 27, 2016

Huge variety of amazing scents and they always have awesome sales so you get so many bottles for super cheap. I always stock up. Prefer the foaming soap to the liquid option because it just feels nicer and I like the lather.

May 27, 2016

I have a bottle of this soap by every sink in my house. I love the foam and it doesn't dry out my skin. A bottle lasts for a very long time too. I stock up on these when the go on sale for like 8 for 30 once a year and since they last so long, I never seem to run out of the bottles