Bath & Body Works Sanitizing Hand Gel Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Hand Sanitizer

March 29, 2017

I love all of the different scents they come in. It doesn't smell like other scented hand sanitizing gels. They smell amazing. I also keep one in my purse and in my car.

March 29, 2017

I do not use these, I will not allow my kids to use these. I tell them wash your hands. The chemicals in these are not worth it. I was always told to stay away from these as they dry out your skin, and do not clean your hands. I always find when I need to use these my hands end up sticky

1.5/5

March 29, 2017

While I'm sure this product does sanitize your hands as effectively as others, i found it left my skin feeling sticky. Not hands i would eat with which, for me, defeats the purpose of using a hand sanitizer in the first place.

March 29, 2017

I wouldn't recommend Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer for three reasons. You can buy a larger amount for the same price as one of their teeny tubes. The smells of the sanitizers are chemically and not clean smelling. Last but not least, they leave a sticky residue on your hands after application. You are better off with Purell or Lysol hand sanitizer lemon scent.

November 04, 2016

Les antibactériens de chez bbw sont les meilleurs. Ils sentent tous bons les uns et les autres et sont en petits formats, donc excellent pour mettre dans le sac à main.

September 29, 2016

Très petit format super pratique pour les déplacements et les voyages. Les odeurs sont divines, elles sentent super bon. Un bon choix pour le mini prix !

September 29, 2016

These are an impulse buy for me & are a lot of fun. I love that they sell the rubber holders for them that can clip into your purse/stroller/car. So necessary especially when I'm running around town and eating fast food... or before I eat samples at Costco (they should have a hand bac pump right when you walk in). I love all the fruity scents the best, like Fruit Punch. And I love that they switch out with new scents all the time, especially seasonal ones. Fits in a stocking too.

September 24, 2016

I always have one of these in my purse! They are so cute and handy to have, they are available in every scent you can imagine! All of the scents are amazing, I don't have a favourite as they are all great! The sanitizing hand gel has moisturizing beads in it which makes your hands soft, unlike some sanitizing gel that dries out your hands.

July 18, 2016

I love these! They're so little and cute, and the packaging is always super cute too! My favourite scents are: Island Margarita, I donut Care, Paris Amour, and Copacabana Coconut! They;re so convenient to keep in your purse, at your desk, in your car, in a drawer, the bathroom... anywhere! I love them! I

July 04, 2016

Nice scents but they leave your hands feeling a bit sticky afterwards. They have moisturizing beads but tend to make skin feel like there is a film over top instead of clean.