Bath & Body Works Sanitizing Hand Gel Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 24 in Hand Sanitizer

July 26, 2017

Mieux que Purrell!

Ces petites merveilles ne sont pas du tout dispendieux, pas de sensation collante sur les mains et sont assez versatiles pour être accroché sur votre sac à dos, à main ou encore à apporter avec vous dans votre voiture ou dans une boite a lunch. Plusieurs odeurs disponibles sont au rendez-vous. Plutôt efficace comme produit, je vous le recommande.

July 26, 2017

Better then most

I got this hand sanitizer for a gift last Christmas and I was very pleased with how well it actually worked. There's no strong alcohol smell and for me that's the best part. I'm planing on buying some more soon

July 18, 2017

The best..

These are the best Hand Sanitizers around there are many scents and they all smell amazing I have had people stop me and say how much they loved the smell. It leaves my hands soft and doesn't your skin out. Its a perfect size for your purse in the car and at work.

June 22, 2017

I keep buying it over and over

By far my favorite hand sanitizing gel. I love that they are little in size and fit everywhere but I absolutely love all the different scents that you can get! I also love that you are able to have little cases for them that make it easy and fun for my daughter to keep one on her backpack at school and one on her dance bag so she has them for easy access!

June 12, 2017

Favourite handsanitizer "hands" down! They are small enough to throw anywhere. I keep one in my car, in my purse, my backpack, and in my lunch kit! They smell lovely and don't leave my hands feeling sticky!

May 30, 2017

This hand sanitizer is so amazing but really expensive! They come in so many amazing smells and thats one of the things I really look for in a hand sanitizer because I hate my hands smelling like alcohol. I usually find myself picking one of these up when I'm buying other bath and body works products but I won't go out of my way to purchase them.

May 15, 2017

I love love using these hand sanitizers. I love all the different scents you can buy and My kids love using them too they are perfect for the diaper bag and the kids school bags. I don't like the ones with sparkles in it though because I feel like I'm covered in sparkles after. Although my daughter loves it.

May 15, 2017

These gels are super easy to carry around in your purse or backpack. There are many types of scents to choose from. They do their job by sanitizing your hands nicely

May 15, 2017

At first when I purchased these I loved how cute they were. Sadly some of the scents are waaay to strong and give me a headache! I normally don't get headaches from scents either! Super cute packaging but I rather just go to walmart and buy Purell regular than go out of my way to purchase from Bath & Body Works.

April 25, 2017

My step mom has these at the Lake house.. I love the scents she has. I'm not a huge Bath & body works fan but this sanitizing hand gel works and smells great.