PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer NATURALS Reviews

March 24, 2020
    Illinois, United States

I always buy this brand because I like that the scent is not to strong for me. I like how it does the job to kill the germs off. I even buy at least 2 each to give to my kids teachers because we know they need for the class. But with this virus going around I couldn’t even find some to get one for my house and even for my kids teachers for the classes.

March 20, 2020

Very effective

Handy at all times and it works great.my family loves using this sanitizer to prevent bacteria. Would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends

March 02, 2020

Works Perfect ! Get the Job Done !

Good to use it on the go
    I have this in my car when I cant wash my hands in the car
    It is not sticky or doesnt have a lasting smell
    It is easy to fit into different holders in the car

October 22, 2019

le meilleur !

J'aime tellement cette sorte ! Elle n’assèche tellement pas les mains et ne brûle pas même quand ont a les mains extrêmement séchés comme moi je vous le recommande !!!

October 01, 2019

confidence in this product

I needed surgery and my husband needed to change my dressing and because it kills e-coli and staph, it gave me peace of mind. i would definitely encourage my friends to buy this.

September 01, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Gentle sanitizer

I love the Purell hand sanitizers. I keep a large bottle in my car and a travel size bottle in my purse at all times. The aloe is so gentle on my hands, doesn't dry them out at all.

August 28, 2019
    Texas, United States

I use this Daily!

I work in a hardware store. Between all the workers that come through and all the dirt from general tools etc, my hands get dirty. We keep one of these under each register at work. The other cashiers and I use these like crazy! The only issue I have is that most often, this sanitizer leaves my hands with a sticky residue that I have to wipe off.

August 28, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

love this sanitizer

Purell sanitizer is the best , I drive a school bus and I use this all day long. the aloe is great as it doesnt dry your skin. a must have in your home or work

June 12, 2019

Use at work all the time.

We use this at work in the hospital all the time. It is part of our hand cleaning protocol. Something to potential improve is reducing the plastic make up the bottles.

May 17, 2019

Works Well

Purell is a classic brand that I love and trust. It was the first brand I used and I love that my hand actually feels clean after using it without overly drying my hands out. The smell is a bit strong but its bearable. I always buy this brand because I know what It works and won't disappoint.