Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 689 in Misc

July 23, 2017

Good!

I use this sanitizer while I am on the go or at my house; very soft scented, not too runny like others, a variety of sizes to accommodate everyone's needs, affordable and obviously a brand that many people trust.

July 08, 2017

Mains propre!

Je l'aime mais il n'est pas mon coup de cœur. Il fait très bien la job pour nettoyer et le fait qu'il sent Aloès fait qu'il soit un peu moins fort comme odeur.

June 03, 2017

Can't complain about this product. It does the job of keeping my hands clean during the work day and the scent has a fresh smell. Because of the scent, I think I overdo it when applying it to my hands (lol).

May 31, 2017

This Purelll hand sanitizer is a must have for my profession. I use it multiple times a day while working and the benefit of having the added aloe is great when you use frequently enough. Must have !

May 27, 2017

I run a licensed daycare and hand sanitizer is a must when dealing with kids. I use this in between hand washing and always have it on my shelf. With the amount of colds, virus and flus that come through my doors in the run of a year I attribute this as big aid in my stay healthy routine.

May 27, 2017

I'm rather a clean freak when it comes to germs. As a retired laboratory technologist,
    I always have some Purell in the house. I find it makes my hands feel clean and having Aloe
    in it doesn't dry my hands. I keep a tiny bottle in my purse for those sticky days .

May 25, 2017

I work a LOT and have to use hand sanitizer many many times through out the day,most of these products dry my skin horribly,but Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe is a triple moisturizer and it is great!

April 19, 2017

LOVE THE SMALL SAMPLE BOTTLES THAT ARE CONVIENIENT TO CARRY IN MY PURSE. GREAT FOR MYSELF,FRIENDS AND KIDS TO HAVE A LITTLE SQUIRT BEFORE AND AFTER SHOPPING OR GOING FOR LUNCH.

April 18, 2017

This is a must have product in every household. We keep a bottle of this in my kitchen and in the house doorway. Its so easy and quick to clean away any germs and bacteria that come in!

March 22, 2017

I have always used the Purell Hand Sanitizer Brand as opposed to the others you see everywhere now. I like that it is the one most used and that I have seen in Doctor's Office's and Hospitals, Schools, Work Places, Restaurants etc.

I like that this one with Aloe doesn't dry my hands out and the Aloe helps reduce the alcohol smell. It is a nice gel that doesn't drip off your hand when you put it on like the other brands. I like the small bottle for my purse or work locker, gym bag etc and also you can get it in a full size bottle for the house. I keep this Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe in my camping first aid pack.

I also always here from my friends, family; "Do you have any Purell on you?".. It is a well known brand and I trust it to do it's job.

Supernovarrh added a new review for
    Opi nail lacquer