Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe Reviews
#3 in Misc

April 13, 2020

Doesn’t dry my hands out

With everything that has been going on, I have been using a to of hand sanitizer and this one is by far my favourite, the aloe is actually soothing and keeps my hands soft and hasn’t dried them out.

February 05, 2020

Reliable

Hand sanitizers became very popular in early 2000s with the SARS outbreak and now flying off the shelves because of the recent coronavirus.

Purell is my go-to and trusted brand when it comes to hand sanitizers. Bonus is that it contains 70% alcohol content compared to the generic brands which only have approx 62%. I love that it is easy to spread, does not smell terrible.

I keep a mini size in my purses and cars at all times! Better to be safe than sorry.

June 13, 2019

Go to hand sanitizer

I prefer this hand sanitizer to the plain lemon scented one. I find it is gentler on my hands. It kills almost all germs in one step. It’s widely available everywhere. The dispenser makes it easy to use. I would definitely recommend it.

July 05, 2018

Watery Consistency

Despite Purell Instant hand sanitizer with aloe's watery consistency, I use this on a daily basis while working in the school system. It does not dry your hands or leave them feeling slimy.

April 03, 2018

so convenient

Purel and their line of hand sanitizes are so convenient! I love that no matter where I am, I can disinfect and clean my hands. I keep some in my car, in my desk at work, and on the kitchen counter at home.

February 13, 2018

I always buy it

I have tried many hand sanitizers. However Purell doesn't leave the stickiness like some. I found other brands that have scents have given me bad reaction like sensativety iratation spots. But I have never had any bad reaction even with scented purell.

Must have in my purse

I am really hooked on this product. I have a few large bottles around the house and a small bottle attached to the strap of my purse. I use it faithfully and regularly and rarely if ever get sick. It's a great product!

So clean!

Your hands will never feel as clean as they do after using using this sanitizer! I even like the smell. The only drawback is that I have sensitive skin and the product causes the skin on my hands to get really dry. Definitely not the products fault! That's all me :)

Marguerite Smith

We use this all the time and it works great. I have the smaller travel size for our daily run around and a large bottle in my house. I also keep a bottle on my desk.

February 06, 2018

I will always buy this product

Nothing makes your hands feel as clean sanitizer and this one has a very pleasant smell and doesn't dry out your hands like other kinds. I love keeping a small bottle in the car because you never know what kind of germs you encounter going about your day and errands.