3.9/5
Bath & Body Works Scentportables Reviews

2.3/5

October 14, 2019

Sweet pea scentportable

First of all the scentportable holder are simply amazing, cute and amusing!!!! I tried a lot of scent and for me most of the scent are too strong for a close space like a car. Especially the Sweet Pea scent it was genuinely giving me headaches because the scent was too strong.

March 26, 2019

Amazing!

I love these for my vehicle. They come in a lot of different scents. I stock up at the SAS, when I can combine the sale with a coupon and they are more affordable.

January 30, 2019

Was disapointed

Very disapointed in bath & body works. They are my favorite company. I buy my hand soaps and candles strictly from bath & body, and I've always been thrilled. So I thought why not order my boyfriend scentportables for the car.
    Well sadly, the scent only lasted 3 days. Complete waste of money. I ordered 6 and we went through all 6 within 2 weeks. I thought maybe it was the scent he was using, but we tried the other scents I ordered and again, 2-3 days of a scent. Complete waste of money. Will not order again & do not recommend.

November 30, 2018

Amazing smell, but doesn’t last long.

I really love the variety of scents, but I don’t find that they keep up. The first couple of days, you can smell them, after that you really have to search to find the smell. They are usually a pretty good price, so I stock up and rotate them often. They also sell SO many fun holders for them to keep things fun! I’d suggest the ones that clip right to the vent so the air helps push the scent throughout the whole vehicle.

May 06, 2018

Scent portables

These are amazingg!! I have a really cute visor clip for the scentportsbles. I really love the sweet pea scent, the tiki beach, stress relief, and the vanilla bean! There are always so many to choose from so I make sure to stock up when I see the ones I like 😍😍😍

June 13, 2017

Awesome

I really love having a scentportable in my car but some scents are definitely stronger and last longer than others. I find the peach scents are always more noticable. The dragonfruit is also really good. The actual scentportable comes in ones that clip to your vent or can attach to your mirror/visor. I like the visor ones way better and they come in some really cute designs or you can just get a simple one. I find these last longer than the average car freshener so its worth the couple extra bucks.

1.0/5

January 11, 2017

I purchased a few different scents and I find that the smell goes away within a week. I love the look of the holders and wish that the scent would stay longer!

September 29, 2016

I love how my vehicle smells now. Its very strong at first but then it fades (not completely) after a couple days. What I did was put it in the glove compartment for a day or 2. the first time I put it in my vehicle, the scent was really strong that's why I had to put it in the glove compartment. I love it now!

September 26, 2016

These tiny pods really do the trick! Every time I take my car for an oil change I am always complimented on how great my car smells, even if the pod is a little older! There are usually promos on them, so I stock up when I can!

September 24, 2016

I have a scent-portable in both cars. The cars smell great for weeks. Easy to insert and remove the scent pods. A variety of scents to choose from.