be a bombshell Submissive Eye Base Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 449 in Makeup

February 12, 2016

I recieved this eyeshadow as a sample in one of my Ipsy Glambags and it most definitely doesnt dissapoint! I love the color, It blends so smoothly on my eyes and has a long lasting wear as well. Ive even had compliments on it to! You can easily apply it with your fingertips as well.

May 28, 2015

Absolutely love this! I use it everyday and have had a lot of compliments on it. It's great on it's own, or as a base for eye shadow. Perfect amount of shimmer!

March 12, 2015

I received this item in an Ipsy Glam Bag. I love this product so much!! It can be used as a base under a powdered shadow but I use it and LOVE it on its own. You don`t need a lot to get a great colour and I love the shimmer it adds to my eyes. It`s a creamy shadow and I don`t find that it creases.

March 09, 2015

I got this through Ipsy, so I cannot comment on the price.
    However, I love the product.
    It stays on well, the colour is nice, and not overpowering. It has a little shimmer, and goes well when blending it with other colours and eyeshadows. I have a really light skin tone, and I was worried about this product going on too dark, but it was wonderful!

Would definitely recommend, and will buy again.

December 10, 2014

Very smooth and easy to apply.
    This shade is a beautiful shimmery taupe. Looks very nice alone but add a shimmery eye shadow and POP! Holy Moly the intensity is insane! It also wears for a long time, a win-win combination!

I will be looking for more shades!

Updated On: December 10, 2014

#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

November 26, 2014

I received this in my Nov 2014 ipsy bag and I looove it. It's a nice goldish colour and can be used alone as an eyeshadow but I have even layered a glittery eye pigment over it as well and it helped hold onto the glitter much better than applying the glitter alone! I think it's great, I checked out their website for other shades and would have loved to see a nice light pink but no luck. I still love this one!

November 24, 2014

Got this in my November Ipsy bag, a brand I don't believe is available in Canada. It's advertised as an eyeshadow base, but it's coloured. This colour, Submissive is a darker gold colour. It seems to intensify the colour of any powder shadow, particularly when using a similar colour and adds a bit of glimmer too. But as an eyeshadow base it does not seem to stop creasing at all, and when mixed with UD lid primer I found by the end of an evening out that all my shadow had creased and the darker colours had worn off. Which does not usually happen when I wear the UD lid primer only. I'm not certain I'd say yes this is a must, perhaps if you do not have oily eyelids it would be more successful.

November 20, 2014

It is a very light bronze/gold metallic colour, it is excellent for hold powder eye shadows in place.

Updated On: November 20, 2014

#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

Sylvie34 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Ellimay added a new review for
    PSP Calamine Lotion

Sylvie34 added a new review for
    Arnica montana 30ch

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?