Prestige Item
Beautyblender - PRO Blender Single Reviews

Good - 0

June 17, 2020

The Original Beauty blender

Love my beautyblender!… it apply my foundation evenly and doesn’t absorbs the product. It’s pricey but it’s and investment. however, I recently found almost the same quality in other cheaper sponges for half the price.

April 23, 2020

Best for foundation

Amazing product, blends foundation seamlessly. This is by far my favourite of all blender sponges. I use it everyday and it’s cleans very easily as well.

1.2/5

March 10, 2020

There are much better ones out there

Don't understand why this has such a high rating when there are so many beauty blenders out there that work a lot better. Try Huda Beauty's beauty blender and you will understand what I mean.

March 09, 2020

Must buy !!

Everyone must buy one of these ! I am obsessed with this sponge and wouldn’t know what to do if I never had a chance to get one . I have bought 3 since they’ve been out and it honestly is a must have item. Life changer for sure !

August 27, 2019

Ain't nothin' like the real thing

I didn't want to love this, but I did. I don't even remember how I did my makeup before this came into my life, and it's definitely worth every penny. I have previously used the solid cleanser that comes with it, but I find that you can get similar results by using a plain bar of Dove or Ivory soap. One word of caution: be careful to keep your fingernails out of the way when squeezing the sponge, because it's pretty easy to cause tiny tears in it.

March 28, 2019

Best ever!

Love my beauty blender. Applies make up so smoothly. Very easy to clean with Irish spring soap. Easier to use than a foundation brush. Highly recommend. Be sure to use damp, not dry.

March 28, 2019

I love it!

I love the Black Pro Beauty Blender! I was never a fan of using brushes and always used my fingers (horrible!), so I tried the Pink Beauty Blender. I liked it but i felt like it was not as great as they advertised it to be. Then I came across the Black Pro Beauty Blender.
    It is stiffer and has a different texture than the pink one. It is more textured and less soft and spongy so it helps the foundation actually blend on the skin and stay in place. It does not soak up the foundation so less is more. It blends smoothly and makes for good coverage, looks natural.
    The sponge itself is pretty strong. Everyday use and many washes later, it still is stiff and brand new in texture. It does not crack or break in half like the other pink Beauty Blenders.
    I really recommend it for anyone wanting a make up sponge. Extra points: the black color does not bleed and the blender doesnt look dirty even after a few uses.

March 18, 2019

Tried so many, LOVE this brand!

I've tried so many different kinds and they just do not work the same way that beauty blender does. it works flawlessly and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone who uses makeup daily or even just the odd time.

August 03, 2018

Blend like a pro!

I've tried the cheap knockoffs and they're just simply not the same. It's definitely true that you get what you pay for and these are worth every dollar. The only makeup sponge I trust to blend my foundation perfectly. Every time.

June 19, 2018

It took some getting used to!

At first, i'll admit, I didn't like the Beauty Blender. I thought I had wasted money until I tried it again and realized I LOVE IT! It makes my foundation look flawless.