Bella Aura Instant Lifting Eye Contour
Good

Bella Aura Instant Lifting Eye Contour Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 396 in Eye Cream

March 11, 2017

This is a luxury brand so it is very expensive. It is a wonderful eye cream with a beautiful scent of neroli. Canadian brand. While I do like this product I'm not sure I would regularly pay the high cost when less expensive products seem to work just as well.

1.5/5

March 06, 2017

I saw no difference using this...I don't have many wrinkles so I was expecting a nice "lift" however..nothing. I gave it to my mom to use as she is in her early 50's however she didn't notice any difference either. I also find this over priced for what is is. That being said, I have tried other products from this line and they were pretty good!

January 25, 2017

I have been testing this out on myself for the past week and I can see the difference it is making under my eyes. When you apply it on you can feel it working too.

September 22, 2016

This is my favourite product from Bella Aura Skincare, which is an emulsion-based, all natural skincare line that's Canadian. The texture is a thin, liquid emulsion that instantly brightens and moisturizes my eye area. It feels nice and cooling as it is absorbed, and doesn’t interfere with concealers at all.