Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex Reviews

October 15, 2021
    Tennessee, United States

Best OG

Love this. I put it on every night and sometimes in the morning if it will be a while before I shower and get ready. It makes my under eyes look refreshed.

October 14, 2021

Good quality eye cream

Good quality eye cream..I have been using it for 4 months.. it is expensive but it stays for quite long time.. consistency is rich yet not too sticky.
    I do recommend this

July 14, 2021

Love it!

My mom first introduced me to this product and I was pretty doubtful because of the price but it’s so worth it! It’s really gentle but at the same time very effective at brightening the area around my eyes

2.8/5

May 03, 2021

A cost-effective moisturizing eye cream for me

I have fine lines around my eyes since college. Then I have to face the computer frequently in my major. I also have bad habits. For example, I don’t like to drink water and I like to stay up late... I can only get rid of the habit of staying up late and don’t like drinking water, and start exploring eye creams. After four years of use, there is now not much hope for this product to be recommended. I personally feel that it has no effect after using it. I also massage the eye area every day, but the long fine lines are still there, and it is useless for dark circles under the eyes. In fact, I don't use it as magic as others say. I can only use it as daily eye moisturizing. Because I always wanted to change the eye cream but didn't know what to do, I kept using this one.

May 02, 2021

It’s ok

I don’t dislike the eye cream as it does provide adequate moisturizing power to the eye area. However I don’t think it does much to my fine lines either. For the price I think I would like to find something does more than that.

March 17, 2021
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

Amazing.

I’d say this is by far the best eye product I have used. The skin all around the eye feels like silk after using. Not much smell and I haven’t been using for long enough to know if it is helping but it feels so nice when on.

March 17, 2021

Love the product!

Very pretty jar! Love the product too. It is pricey but you get what you pay for. I didn't see any huge improvement in fine lines to be honest but did hydrate well.

March 11, 2021
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Love it

Got sent a sample of this and since then I bought a full size product as I loved it so much. Great for all skin types and it feels amazing when you wake up.

March 11, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

So good

Absolutely love th texture of this so light, and does sink in quite fast, there's no sticky residue, I love this, it's does work and I totally recommend it for sure but everyone is different.

March 09, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Love this

I love this eye cream, it is a little on the pricey side but I’ve never found anything that compares to it! The product has a Lovely scent and texture, applies easily and sinks into the skin.