Prestige Item
OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Crème Reviews

March 19, 2020

Good under-eye cream

It goes on wonderfully and does brighten up my dark circles. I use a very generous amount and although my makeup does sit very well on top of it I still find it doesn’t hide my creases and my makeup still ends up sitting in the fine lines under my eyes. It’s a bit on the pricey side but it’ll last quite a while.

February 08, 2020
    California, United States

Don't be without this

This eye cream is a game changer! My concealer has never set better! I love to use is morning and night, but especially before makeup application. I've noticed the dark circles under my eyes have lightened up tremendously

January 08, 2020

Lightweight

I like that this is a lightweight formula so I can use it during my morning routine. It has a nice, fresh scent but it is not overpowering and it has brightened my dark circles with consistent use.

October 03, 2019

Perfect for the morning

I use in my morning routine and it's perfect if you are using concealer after it. I have huge dark circles and I noticed that with this cream, they are a little more subtle.

September 16, 2019

best eye cream

i love this eye creme, i have never found one i like till i got a sample of this, i find my eyes look so much better, my dark circles are not so bad and i find it makes any lines i had around my eyes go away, i would recommend this eye creme to anyone

August 29, 2019

Luxuriously Creamy

The banana eye cream feels like liquid silk when you put it on your face. The reviews seem to be pretty good and it was recommended to me. I am still new with the product but so far it is a win for my face care regiment. Foundation does not separate on top of this product and/or dry out (which can happen with some foundations and skin care combos).

3.2/5

August 28, 2019

Amazing Eye Cream

The Ole Hendrickson Banana Eye Cream is a must have for makeup lovers. I would not recommend it for puffy under eyes but for its ability to prime the eye area for concealer. It hydrates and makes for a great base. My concealer looks 100x better when I use it! Plus it smells awesome

August 24, 2019

Bananas

I love the bright orange packaging and it looks sooo pretty when you open it. At first I was scared, because theres tinyyyy sparkles in it, which i thought would show up on my skin and look cheap. But no! It just immediately brightens my under eyes and they look less fatigued. The cream itself is a light yellow so right away it lightly covers my dark circles. This cream is super rich and easy to spread, so i dont tug on the gentle skin around my eyes. Its so rich it instantly smooths fine lines. One star less because I havent noticed a big change in the darkness of my under eyes after continuous use (only a very subtle change) but the immediate results are great and it makes my makeup go on soooo smoothly! My concealer has stopped settling into my fine lines 😊

July 15, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Bye Bye, Dark Bags!

This stuff is worth it. The tub a was a teeny bit smaller than I expected but the product is worth the price. It has lightened dark under eye circles. So happy with this little wonder.

July 11, 2019

Repurchase again and again

I’m not a big eye cream gal typically although maybe I should have been.
    I got a sample of this and couldn’t get a full size product fast enough. It’s gentle, not oily and acts as an amazing primer under make up. It doesn’t crease and adds a little extra oomph- which I need as a mother of three