Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 451 in Ice Cream

April 19, 2017

Ma crème glacée favorite...non j'achète pas toujours cette sorte car elle est dispendieuse. Mais quand j'ai le goût de me gâter c'est ce que j'achète...et je dois me contrôler pour ne pas toute la manger d'un coup. Si je recommande...Oui!!!

April 14, 2017

Very good ice crean and lactose free i love it thank you for making good food.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 11, 2017

I am a fan of chocolate especially chocolate chips, but I am also a fan of raw cookie dough now when you mix both of these into an ice cream you have the best creation ever made. I thoroughly enjoyed receiving a coupon for Ben & jerry's non-dairy ice cream! I ate the whole tub to myself, you really cannot go wrong with ice cream and i've never tried this brand before but I will definitely be purchasing in the near future!!

March 25, 2017

Of course the most delicious ice cream in the world is a little bit on the expensive side, but hey you won't see me turning this down! You get so many chunks in the tub and the ice cream is super creamy! I have to stop myself from eating the whole thing

March 19, 2017

I have tasted it once, but I didn't have enough to really appreciate it. I would really like to give it a real try and see what it taste like.
    I am an ice cream junkie, so I didn't want to indulge myself that much. sorry

March 19, 2017

Very good ice cream I love it and the fact that it's got big chunks of cookie dough makes it even better I highly reccommend this ice cream to anyone that likes ice cream

March 15, 2017

Yes the price is high but it is absolutely worth it. Ben & Jerrys is always on point with their flavour combinations and this ice cream is no different. I am in love with this ice cream!! The cookie dough is rich and absolutely delicious. I tried this for the first time at the beginning of the year and couldn't believe I had never had it before. I think the hardest part will be not purchasing it often. Yum!

March 14, 2017

Why have I never tried this before! Best ice cream ever, seriously it's so creamy and if you like cookie dough its loaded with it ! The only negative thing I could say about this product is obviously the price, but then again if it was cheaper I would probably be 500+ lbs

March 13, 2017

best ice cream I've ever tasted, love this brand and everything they do for their consumers, they have many wonderful flavours and now even have a non dairy ice cream, I'm in love!

March 13, 2017

J'adore vôtre crème glacée Ben & Jerry's ainsi que ma grande famille et ca serait génial d'avoir des coupons de vos produits ou des échantillons merci beaucoup!