Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 495 in Ice Cream

June 01, 2017

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream is my absolute favorite flavor. If i'm not careful I can eat the entire pint to myself. I love the cookie dough pieces that are mixed throughout the ice cream.

May 30, 2017

Omg I love this ice cream so much!!! It's not like just regular chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream....it's so much better!!! It's so yummy with lots of cookie dough!! So yummy

May 30, 2017

I honestly didn't think this ice cream would even be that good but after the second scoop or so , i was so in love with this ice cream , it's sooo delicious

May 29, 2017

The Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream is super creamy and quite delicious. There is just the right balance of cookie dough to ice cream. It is definitely my favorite but the price detes me from buying it on a regular basis. Unless it is on sale, I will only buy it as a special treat.

May 25, 2017

This flavor from Ben & Jerry's is my absolute favorite! The ice cream is so creamy and delicious and it has a generous amount of cookie dough pieces.

May 24, 2017

when it comes to ice cream ben & jerry's chocolate cookie dough ice cream trumps all flavours! its the perfect dessert after a meal or anytime on a hot day. i love the fact that you can find cookie dough chunks in every bite.

May 21, 2017

Best specialty, saved for special occasion ice cream out there! Creamy texture, lots of chunks. Have previously tried this and Haagen Dazs and prefer Ben & Jerry.

May 17, 2017

Ben and jerrys is the best hands down! Sadly recently I found out I'm lactose so I haven't had it much lately but when I need some ice cream at the end of the weekend chocolate chip cookie dough is what I buy. The ice cream tastes amazing and smooth and they give you a generous amount of chunks ! Always satisfies my sweet tooth

May 10, 2017

I tried Ben & Jerry's ice cream for the first time today. OMG !!! It's the best ice cream I have ever eaten. I look forward to trying all the other flavors. I recommend everyone to try this ice cream. I will b buying a lot more from now on. I'm hooked. Ben & Jerry's is now my new favorite ice cream. The price is also very good.

May 05, 2017

Nous avons acheter la creme glacée ben et jerry et avons ete bien satisfait de son gout et de sa texture. Le seul inconvenient je dirais que c'est le prix pour le format ! Mais nous en rachèterons certainement de temps a autre. J'ai adorer le petit extra qui venait avec le paquet, mes mains sont rester chaude hihi !!