• Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder
  • Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder

Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 380 in Powder

November 24, 2016

This is such a lovely setting powder, and I'm thrilled about the price!

I had seen this product all over blogs and YouTube claiming this to be the ultimate brightening and setting powder for makeup. I personally use it to set my greasy areas and it really helps keep my face from getting overly oily. A quick blot during the day and back to matte. At first, the texture felt a little gritty between my fingers but it applies really smoothly and the yellow colour isn't overwhelming on my light-medium olive/tan/golden skin. The best part is it's price... Such a great quality product and it totally undercuts the prices of high end powders found at the likes of sephora and department stores. Ben nye luxury powders come in a LARGE variety of colours so if the yellow doesn't work out, there's bound to be another one for your skin.

October 19, 2016

Great smelling, silky, luxurious powder. The yellow tone auto corrects imperfections, but matches your skin tone to wear as an all over powder. Great staying power, lasts all night! A little bit goes a long way, so you really get your money's worth m

February 18, 2016

Love Ben Nye banana powder! It's amazing for highlighting, especially under the eyes and under cheekbone contour. It's fairly inexpensive but not easy to get your hands on, and shipping can be expensive unless you can find it in store. You'll be able to find it at stores that sell costume makeup.

February 09, 2016

After it got out that Kim K. uses this product, everyone was suddenly on it. And for good reason. It is very finely milled and the yellow colour is perfect for those of us with warm undertones. It helps to set foundation and concealer and if you bake your face with it, it gives the desirable highlighted look that Kim K. has.

December 11, 2015

I was expecting some AMAZING things from this powder since Kim K's artist uses it. I use the rose Petal color since I'm too fair for Banana Powder. It doesn't really do much, I just use it to set my eye makeup, and really I've bought the Elf under eye powder and it does pretty much the same thing for $1. It's still pretty good at absorbing oil though, but doesn't help w/ my contouring the way it does Kim K

August 01, 2015

I bought this powder (Banana) along with the lighter, pinkier shade, Cameo. I love them both! They're so affordable and so high-quality. These powders are pigmented, finely milled, blendable, so easy to work with. I pat this under my eyes to set my concealer as well as around areas of my face I'd like to highlight. I let it sit for a minutes while I move on to other things, and then dust it off. It looks beautiful. Love it!

June 02, 2015

I love this product, my makeup lasts all day and my concealer stays on perfect after i let the powder set. It gives a beautiful flawless looking finish making your skin glow.

March 24, 2015

I LOVE THIS STUFF! Kim Kardashian uses it and I feel like it's blown up in popularity since then and for good reason. It is just an excellent powder and I love using to set concealer! Definitely pick it up, it's so cheap and awesome quality!