Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder Reviews
#3 in Powder

A smooth textured and even coverage powder with a natural ingredient that helps to absorb excess oil and regulate sheen. Leaving your skin with a smooth, shine-free complexion. You won't go out without it! 3 shades available.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

September 13, 2020

Worth the hype

If you watch YouTube you'll know this is a cult favorite. I've been using this for years to set my face and also touch up during the day. I prefer a natural look, not super matte. This does the job by removing the shine but not caking or leaving my face bone dry that my pores suffer and overreact.

April 08, 2020

Always have this on me

I've spent over $40 on high end matte powders as my skin can get very oily. Nothing works as well as this stuff. I do find the price has gone up quite a bit, usually it's around $9 when I used to buy it for around $6. However it works better than those $40 powders. I keep it on my and usually have to refresh maybe once during the day, my skin is also sensitive and this does not break me out or irritate my skin at all!

January 16, 2020

Great coverage with perfect matte finish

I have combination skin, I get a really oily t zone but I also get dry patches around my cheeks. This powder has just enough pigment that I can wear it alone and it evens out my skin tone or I can go over my foundation or concealer and it sets everything in place. It’s one of my essentials everyday.

October 27, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Light and smooth

Lovely foundation leaves a nice matte smooth look ots a medium coverage so dosnt feel heavy it brightens the skin and boost the confidence in your daily makeup.

October 25, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Holy grail status

I have tried so many high end and luxury powders but none have compared to this. It sets my foundation in place and keeps me looking matte. I would never be without this product and have repurchased it so many times.

October 24, 2019
    United Kingdom

Really good powder!

This powder is really good, sits well on dried foundation, on the cheeks etc blends really well, my only problem is around the eyes, does tend to bunch up a little bit, can be fixed using other powders but apart from that I love it!

October 08, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

One of my favourite drugstore products

This is a real gem in the drugstore world of makeup. It's a soft, silk my smooth pressed powder that does a fantastic job at a really affordable price. It's great for pressing in to the under eye area with a beauty sponge to set concealer and brighten the area and equally good for dusting over the whole face with a fluffy brush to set foundation. As point of reference, I have oily skin and this product works we for me and last well too.
    I've repurchased this product many times and will repurchase it many times more. A firm favourite in my makeup collection.

October 07, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

So good

I love using this finally found the right shade that helps reduce shine and makes my completion so much better. Its easy to apply and doesn't have a thick effect

September 08, 2019
    Durham, United Kingdom

My go to powder

I've used many powders from cheap to expensive and I have to say I do use rimmel the most! It's so affordable yet does just as much as more expensive brands!. It sets my foundation beautifully all day what more can you ask for

August 14, 2019

Great powder but bad packaging

This is my holy grail powder. I use the shade transparent which lasts on my skin very well. Decent price but the plastic packaging is bad and slippery. Also, I usually go through the product very quickly and it gets quite messy at the end.