Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder Reviews
#3 in Powder

A smooth textured and even coverage powder with a natural ingredient that helps to absorb excess oil and regulate sheen. Leaving your skin with a smooth, shine-free complexion. You won't go out without it! 3 shades available.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 25, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Holy grail status

I have tried so many high end and luxury powders but none have compared to this. It sets my foundation in place and keeps me looking matte. I would never be without this product and have repurchased it so many times.

October 24, 2019
    United Kingdom

Really good powder!

This powder is really good, sits well on dried foundation, on the cheeks etc blends really well, my only problem is around the eyes, does tend to bunch up a little bit, can be fixed using other powders but apart from that I love it!

October 08, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

One of my favourite drugstore products

This is a real gem in the drugstore world of makeup. It's a soft, silk my smooth pressed powder that does a fantastic job at a really affordable price. It's great for pressing in to the under eye area with a beauty sponge to set concealer and brighten the area and equally good for dusting over the whole face with a fluffy brush to set foundation. As point of reference, I have oily skin and this product works we for me and last well too.
    I've repurchased this product many times and will repurchase it many times more. A firm favourite in my makeup collection.

August 14, 2019

Great powder but bad packaging

This is my holy grail powder. I use the shade transparent which lasts on my skin very well. Decent price but the plastic packaging is bad and slippery. Also, I usually go through the product very quickly and it gets quite messy at the end.

July 15, 2019
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

Used for years

I have bought this powder numerous time and love it every time. I have very oily skin and this does the job of keeping that at bay. For how cheap this product is it is unbelievable.

June 04, 2019

Best matte pressed powder

This has got to be the best matte pressed powder to become available that I have personally tried. I know that no matter what if I buy this brand that I will have a flawless look every time. They have many different shades available to match each skin tone.

June 04, 2019

Best matte powder at the drugstore!

This is the best pressed powder at the drugstore in my opinion. I loved that it is pressed which makes it great for traveling! Less mess and can fit right into your clutch! Has enough pigment to use alone or on top of a foundation to set it and lock it into place!

I also like how they recently extended their shade ranges to include more deeper skin tones!

May 14, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this drugstore product

I love finding drug store makeup that feels like you bought from a high end makeup place. This powder makes me face look smooth and flawless. I buy this often

April 12, 2019

Super affordable

This powder worked perfectly for my complexion. At first I thought it would be too light, but I was proven wrong quickly. It didn’t give me any flashback and it made my cheek bones really defined. The powder wasn’t patchy or a bad consistency either. It felt like I was using Laura Mercier or Banana powder. My face was matte and it wasn’t drying. My oily skin really loved this powder. I used it under my eyes and under my cheek bones. My skin wasn’t dull after using the powder. It gave my skin a weird vibrant look that I really liked. I really recommend everyone to try this product. If you’ve been looking for a great makeup powder to keep you matte all night and day give this a buy!!

March 14, 2019

Great powder

I've been using the same transparent powder for way too many years (yes, I know you're supposed to change it, I'm cheap and don't wear it every day), so I was excited to try this. After a recent bad experience with powder, I was also nervous. Well, the best compliment I can give it is that it's just as good as my regular powder. That is to say, it sits on the skin well, evens out tone, hides flaws and generally makes your skin look great. I'm extremely pale, so frequently powder can make me look ghost-like and this powder avoids that (Though I was wearing a darker shade of foundation than usual).

I fully recommend applying powder with a puff and unfortunately, this doesn't come with one. As an alternative, you can use a large fluffy brush as I did, since I couldn't find my makeup puff. It doesn't settle into creases or wrinkles and doesn't rest on the hairs. True to its word, it is a matte formula which reduces shine. It basically completes the look while doing everything a translucent powder is supposed to. I absolutely love it!