Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 380 in Powder

A smooth textured and even coverage powder with a natural ingredient that helps to absorb excess oil and regulate sheen. Leaving your skin with a smooth, shine-free complexion. You won't go out without it! 3 shades available.

May 16, 2017

This is a powder that I have repurchased multiple times, mostly because it is a great price for a good quality powder! It does a good job at taking away the shine, and making my makeup look matte. One thing I don't like about this though is the packaging. The cover I is not connected and is made of cheap plastic, I always either lose it or break it, which makes it hard to travel with this product when it has no cover.
    All in all, it is worth it for the small price point! Would recommend.

May 16, 2017

My go to powder that I use every single day. It makes my skin look nice and matte and finished! I haven't found a better powder yet! Plus it is nice and affordable

May 12, 2017

This has been my go to setting powder for a while now and I love it! I apply it on top of my liquid foundation in order to set it (I use the 001 Transparent shade). I also apply it on top of my concealer under my eyes. It's not cakey, it doesn't irritate my skin and it helps control the shine on my face throughout the day. A must in my makeup bag!

May 09, 2017

I purchased this powder in the shade 001 transparent. When I first purchased this the application was nice and matte like it says but the powder started to harden very quickly making it unusable :/. I wouldn't recommend unless you plan on using the entire product somehow in a short amount of time.

May 08, 2017

This stay matte powder really is value for your dollar. It holds your foundation in place and keeps you dry all day long. I have combination skin and it does a good job of absorbing oil on my skin and not creating dry flaky spots. It gives a polished ,matte appearance.

April 08, 2017

I have a very oily face & this stuff is great! I have it with me when I got out and never have to reapply my foundation during the day when I get oily. I just dab off the oilyness and apply some more of this powder and I'm good to go!

April 05, 2017

I have repurchased this at least 3 or 4 times since this product was launched years ago. It works fairly well to set my foundation but it doesn't "stay matte" for more than a couple hours. I have an oily the zone so that would affect the effectiveness of this powder. I dislike the cheap plastic lid style package but enjoy the fact that it contains a good 14g of product.

March 27, 2017

I use the rimmel london stay matte pressed powder on my face, it was pointed out This product does work it was referred to me by a beautician at shoppers drug mart as i had issues covering up some acne scars on my face and usually by the end of the day my eye liner is running down my face. it does have amazing coverage and is long lasting and helps keep my eye makeup clean if applied directly under my eyes. I would highly recommend this product to others it is fairly low cost compared to some of the products on the market.

March 02, 2017

This product provided heavy coverage on my combination skin. unfortunately, it ended up looking cakey and the coverage didn't last long. my skin broke out from this as well.

February 09, 2017

I bought this based on overwhelming positive reviews, but it was not my favourite. I found the finish to be rather cakey and the packaging to be very cheap with the cover breaking in multiple spots. I was also disappointed it with the inclusion of fragrance. I did use it up, but would not repurchase. Overall, it’s not the best option at the drugstore in my opinion.