CoverGirl & Olay Pressed Powder Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #4 out of 387 in Powder

May 20, 2017

I've used many pressed powders over the years and I always find myself coming back to covergirl. I particularly liked this one because I have combination skin that is dry sometimes and oily other times. I found this powder to work very well on controlling the oil on my face but found that it didn't separate on my skin or accentuate dry patches either. Would buy again!

May 14, 2017

This product covers well and feels weightless. No greasy feeling. Have used this for a while now and will continue to do so. I have recommended to all my friends.

April 17, 2017

i like this, i usually use it to set foundation when i want a smoother look, but i find it doesn't go on as well as it can, and it's hard to match up to my skin colour sometimes

2.8/5

March 19, 2017

The product is mediocre. Seems to come out lighter on the skin, and leaves a visible layer.
    Wish you were able to test the product, in order to get the correct colour. The variety of these colours is also very limited. It does the basic job of a pressed powder, but nothing spectacular.

Updated On: March 19, 2017

The product is great! Slightly lighter on the skin, but it works well. Very silky coverage.
    Only downside is that it only comes in a small variety of colours.

March 18, 2017

I've tried to find suitable powder for my sensitive and dry skin. This takes the cake! It doesn't bug my skin, and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long!

March 16, 2017

This is the best pressed powder I've ever tried. It doesn't cake my face or make it look dry which constantly happens to me. I love the silky feel as well.

March 13, 2017

Très bon produit pad cher accessible et à la portée de tous le luxe à petit prix jai des problèmes d'acné et je trouve qu'il cache très bien en tout cas pour moi c adopté

March 13, 2017

Covergirl and Olay combined! You just can not go wrong with that duo! The powder felt silky applying and gave an even coverage that made you look and feel younger!

It not only hid my wrinkles but gave my skin an all over even tone that I strive to achieve with a good powder. This is one product that I will not go without in my makeup bag!

March 10, 2017

As a person that has been dealing with facial blemishes my whole life, this is a must have in my makeup bag. It is amazing how well it covers the scars and blemishes on my face :)

February 27, 2017

This powder worked well and was easy to apply. Nice packaging. Stayed on for most of the day, but had to touch up later on. Lasted a long time as well.

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)