3.9/5
#4 in Powder

2.8/5

July 19, 2019

Buy on discount

It's a decent powder but be careful to not wet it because it solidifies. I accidently had a wet brush and used it on the powder and it for ruined. It's worth it when it's $5-6, so only buy on sale.

March 22, 2019

makeup

This product is okay. I felt it was a bit pricy for what you got and I found you needed to use more product to get coverage. Over all it does the job and lasts a long time.

January 15, 2019

Covergirl

Jadore ce produit. Donne un bon resultats pour le prix. Par contre apres une demi journee il ne reste plus grand chose... Son format permet detre transporte facilement

August 02, 2018

Yay

I don't really use cover up or anything but when i do i use this. It makes my skin look less shiny and doesnt bug me when im hot. Cheap effective cool.

April 17, 2018

Must try!

This is one of the best pressed powders I use to cover up my acne or any imperfections my skin decides to have. It does not clog my pores and it does not dry out my skin or make it oily.

March 27, 2018

Great if you have oily skin

The colour matching is great! I'm very light and I could find a light enough colour great. I wouldn't reccommend for dry skin as it's a very drying product. All power usually is lol. All in all it blends great and is very cost friendly.

March 10, 2018

AMAZING

This product is absolutely amazing!!!! It's a MUST STAPLE in my make up bag and it should be in yours too! Cannot live with out it and wear it every single day. Cost effective too!

January 31, 2018

So nice!

I tried out the Covergirl pressed powder and loved the feel of it on my skin. It felt smooth and didn't cake up my foundation or make my skin look dry.

January 10, 2018

Love it

I don’t use much of pressed powder for my face but when I do this one is my favourite. I love it. Easy to use and nice light fragrance too. It’s not really expensive either for this quality

0.7/5

December 15, 2017

Not the best

Unfortunately this is one product by them I do not like. The powder doesn't really conceal very well. Also hard to get on the brush. Would not recommend