CoverGirl & Olay Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 371 in Powder

April 17, 2017

i like this, i usually use it to set foundation when i want a smoother look, but i find it doesn't go on as well as it can, and it's hard to match up to my skin colour sometimes

March 19, 2017

The product is mediocre. Seems to come out lighter on the skin, and leaves a visible layer.
    Wish you were able to test the product, in order to get the correct colour. The variety of these colours is also very limited. It does the basic job of a pressed powder, but nothing spectacular.

Updated On: March 19, 2017

The product is great! Slightly lighter on the skin, but it works well. Very silky coverage.
    Only downside is that it only comes in a small variety of colours.

March 18, 2017

I've tried to find suitable powder for my sensitive and dry skin. This takes the cake! It doesn't bug my skin, and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long!

March 16, 2017

This is the best pressed powder I've ever tried. It doesn't cake my face or make it look dry which constantly happens to me. I love the silky feel as well.

March 13, 2017

Très bon produit pad cher accessible et à la portée de tous le luxe à petit prix jai des problèmes d'acné et je trouve qu'il cache très bien en tout cas pour moi c adopté

March 13, 2017

Covergirl and Olay combined! You just can not go wrong with that duo! The powder felt silky applying and gave an even coverage that made you look and feel younger!

It not only hid my wrinkles but gave my skin an all over even tone that I strive to achieve with a good powder. This is one product that I will not go without in my makeup bag!

March 10, 2017

As a person that has been dealing with facial blemishes my whole life, this is a must have in my makeup bag. It is amazing how well it covers the scars and blemishes on my face :)

February 27, 2017

This powder worked well and was easy to apply. Nice packaging. Stayed on for most of the day, but had to touch up later on. Lasted a long time as well.

January 18, 2017

its a good combination. great to blot oil and for makeup touchups. however, i have acne prone skin and powder makes me break out more so i dont use this on a regular basis.

January 16, 2017

I find this powder is not too heavy, and goes a long way. I have tried many others and find this one to be the lightest, and best matches my skin tone. I have normal skin and have never had any issues with it drying my skin