Benefit Cosmetics Watts Up Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 149 in Highlighter

Champagne sheer soft focus highlighter. Luminous sheen and cream-to-powder finish. Glide on cheek and brow bones.
More information

April 14, 2017

So first off, the mini version of this product lasts forever and I have had it for 8 years. I should probably buy a new one as thats not very hygienic....anyways, this highlighter is the bomb. Its the perfect champaign colour that makes your cheekbones pop. A little goes a long way. Pair this highlighter with the Hoola bronzing powder and your cheeks will be looking popping!!!

April 14, 2017

One of the more blinding highlighters from benefit i love the creamy texture that doesnt feel sticky after apply,although i would recommend warming up the highlighter with your finger first it glides on better,it would probably look gorgeous with dandelion twinkle over top

March 05, 2017

I discovered this product a couple of years ago. Just before applying my foundation, I apply it in all of the "lines and creases" areas, as I call them, mostly the three areas around the eyes, nose and lips. As well as the lovely sheen it adds, I've definitely noticed a reduction in the lines in those areas. A bit of a high price point, but it lasts a long time.

January 25, 2017

I have fair skin with pink/red undertones and I sometimes have trouble finding a highlighter that won't look too golden, silvery or frosty for my skin tone. This is more of a champagne hue, which compliments my skin tone very well and gives a natural, luminous glow. I think it would also work well for those who have darker skin. You can definitely build upon the intensity but one swipe is enough for me. I like a subtle sheen, nothing too dramatic and this is quite a pigmented product. It's in a stick format which makes it easy to apply to cheekbones and browbones. Although it comes with a sponge-like applicator at the bottom, I find the best way to blend this in is with your fingers since it does have a creamy texture. It goes on very smoothly this way. The applicator didn't give me as much control as I needed. I do love the packaging and find it to be very sturdy and durable. Definitely one of my favourite highlighters!

January 24, 2017

This is the first highlighter i ever tried and i feel in love with it instantly. It blends very well, is very shimmery and last all day. A little goes a long way for this product and I always highlight everything i can.

January 15, 2017

This is the first highlighter that I tried and I love it! It lasts all day, is easy to use and is totally transportable! It was easy to apply and stayed put. A little goes a long way too!

November 30, 2016

This is actually a pretty good stick highlighter. Simply swipe over area and then blend with the little buffer that comes on the other side of the product. Honestly not a fan of stick highlighters but this one is actually worth the money and won't ruin the powdered make-up that you have already applied.

September 29, 2016

Great highlighter that can be easily controlled. Benefit Watt's Up is a soft and very blendable stick highlighter. I prefer to use my fingers to lightly blend the highlighter on the top cheekbones and at the temples. Powder highlighters create fallout, with this there is no mess. It's a lovely champagne colour that will look gorgeous on every skintone. It's a bit pricey but that's most cosmetics these days. I haven't experienced any breakouts from this product so that's a huge plus for me and there is zero fragrance. Definitely worth the purchase for beginner highlighting use and for those with dry skin.

September 22, 2016

This product is okay, it does get the job done however, there are better products out there. It is soft but found that I had a bit of difficulty blending it out.

September 17, 2016

Benefit Cosmetics Watts Up Highlighter surely does what it's suppose to it works great highlight the areas luke under the eyes and chin and forhead it works great .