Benefit Cosmetics Watts Up Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 186 in Highlighter

Champagne sheer soft focus highlighter. Luminous sheen and cream-to-powder finish. Glide on cheek and brow bones.
More information

July 01, 2017

Absolute favourite!

This is the first highlighter I have used and I love it! I always keep coming back to this one! It gives my face such a nice glow and I get so many compliments when I use it! The only thing I would change is the fact that you need to blend it with hands (I don't like using brushes on cream)

July 01, 2017

Shine bright like a diamond

i have used this highlighter every day for years. It's effective, bright and really gives me that pop that I need sometimes. It honestly lasts me forever and it's hands down my favourite product in my makeup kit right now. I do wish the applicator was a little different and did a better job at blending but that's my only complaint.

June 17, 2017

Classic champagne highlight

This product was the first highlight I had ever tried, back before there were hundreds of highlights on the market. I'll admit I was originally drawn to it because of the amazing packaging but the product itself is great too. It's a classic champagne shade with no chunky glitter, just a great pearly shine. It's also pretty easy to customize the intensity through layering or sheering out. This is a cream formula (which dries down to a powdery finish) and I find it tricky to apply over a full face of makeup. I don't tend to reach for it these days because I prefer using powder highlighters that won't disturb my makeup during application, but that's just my preference. Overall great product.

May 06, 2017

I'm a Benefit Cosmetics junkie. I also am addicted to highlighters, and in quest of a perfect one. What I like about this is the pen type wand, the colour is a nude champagne. I however am not wowed by it. It just doesn't give me that glow I was hoping for. It's a bit too flat for me. I have come across better products that are a lot less pricey.

April 14, 2017

So first off, the mini version of this product lasts forever and I have had it for 8 years. I should probably buy a new one as thats not very hygienic....anyways, this highlighter is the bomb. Its the perfect champaign colour that makes your cheekbones pop. A little goes a long way. Pair this highlighter with the Hoola bronzing powder and your cheeks will be looking popping!!!

April 14, 2017

One of the more blinding highlighters from benefit i love the creamy texture that doesnt feel sticky after apply,although i would recommend warming up the highlighter with your finger first it glides on better,it would probably look gorgeous with dandelion twinkle over top

March 05, 2017

I discovered this product a couple of years ago. Just before applying my foundation, I apply it in all of the "lines and creases" areas, as I call them, mostly the three areas around the eyes, nose and lips. As well as the lovely sheen it adds, I've definitely noticed a reduction in the lines in those areas. A bit of a high price point, but it lasts a long time.

January 25, 2017

I have fair skin with pink/red undertones and I sometimes have trouble finding a highlighter that won't look too golden, silvery or frosty for my skin tone. This is more of a champagne hue, which compliments my skin tone very well and gives a natural, luminous glow. I think it would also work well for those who have darker skin. You can definitely build upon the intensity but one swipe is enough for me. I like a subtle sheen, nothing too dramatic and this is quite a pigmented product. It's in a stick format which makes it easy to apply to cheekbones and browbones. Although it comes with a sponge-like applicator at the bottom, I find the best way to blend this in is with your fingers since it does have a creamy texture. It goes on very smoothly this way. The applicator didn't give me as much control as I needed. I do love the packaging and find it to be very sturdy and durable. Definitely one of my favourite highlighters!

January 24, 2017

This is the first highlighter i ever tried and i feel in love with it instantly. It blends very well, is very shimmery and last all day. A little goes a long way for this product and I always highlight everything i can.

January 15, 2017

This is the first highlighter that I tried and I love it! It lasts all day, is easy to use and is totally transportable! It was easy to apply and stayed put. A little goes a long way too!

KristinaV added a new review for
    Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot