Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Watts Up Highlighter Reviews

Champagne sheer soft focus highlighter. Luminous sheen and cream-to-powder finish. Glide on cheek and brow bones.
More information

April 04, 2019

Absolutely Stunning

This is my second time purchasing this product. I love using it in the summer (probably when I get most my use) but it also works great in the winter to add a bit of colour to your face. If you haven't tried this you need to!

September 19, 2018

Love this highlighter!

I love that this highlighter leaves a nice sheen/shimmer on my face and isn't "sparkly" like others that I've tried. It lasts well too. I like applying it just on the top ridge of my upper lip to give some more definition to my lips.

2.0/5

September 03, 2018
    Arizona, United States

Not going to repurchase

I received this highlighter in a Boxycharm box. I did not like the formula at all. If you apply directly to the skin after foundation, it will pull up your foundation. If you try to apply with your fingers, it barely shows up.

1.8/5

February 10, 2018

Definitely not repurchasing

I feel like this was such a waste of money. I use it as a base under any highlighter I use but I see absolutely no difference. Even the little sponge that comes with it barely works so you have to use your fingers. Would definitely not recommended wasting your money on this.

August 14, 2017

Love love love

This is definitely my go-to highlighter. With a light application, it brings out all your highlighted areas just perfectly! It leaves a soft glow for when you are aiming for that healthy-looking glow.

Love love love and I am always buying it when I run out.

July 01, 2017

Absolute favourite!

This is the first highlighter I have used and I love it! I always keep coming back to this one! It gives my face such a nice glow and I get so many compliments when I use it! The only thing I would change is the fact that you need to blend it with hands (I don't like using brushes on cream)

July 01, 2017

Shine bright like a diamond

i have used this highlighter every day for years. It's effective, bright and really gives me that pop that I need sometimes. It honestly lasts me forever and it's hands down my favourite product in my makeup kit right now. I do wish the applicator was a little different and did a better job at blending but that's my only complaint.

June 17, 2017

Classic champagne highlight

This product was the first highlight I had ever tried, back before there were hundreds of highlights on the market. I'll admit I was originally drawn to it because of the amazing packaging but the product itself is great too. It's a classic champagne shade with no chunky glitter, just a great pearly shine. It's also pretty easy to customize the intensity through layering or sheering out. This is a cream formula (which dries down to a powdery finish) and I find it tricky to apply over a full face of makeup. I don't tend to reach for it these days because I prefer using powder highlighters that won't disturb my makeup during application, but that's just my preference. Overall great product.

May 06, 2017

I'm a Benefit Cosmetics junkie. I also am addicted to highlighters, and in quest of a perfect one. What I like about this is the pen type wand, the colour is a nude champagne. I however am not wowed by it. It just doesn't give me that glow I was hoping for. It's a bit too flat for me. I have come across better products that are a lot less pricey.

April 14, 2017

So first off, the mini version of this product lasts forever and I have had it for 8 years. I should probably buy a new one as thats not very hygienic....anyways, this highlighter is the bomb. Its the perfect champaign colour that makes your cheekbones pop. A little goes a long way. Pair this highlighter with the Hoola bronzing powder and your cheeks will be looking popping!!!