Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 196 in Gluten-free

April 03, 2017

These taste like real, homemade, cookies! They are soft and chewy and delicious and I will definitely buy these again. I have thrown away so many failed batches of GF cookie recipes because of taste or texture so I am thrilled with how these turned out.

February 09, 2017

I have mixed feelings about his mix. I don't have a strict gluten free diet, but I do eat a lot of gluten free snacks and meals as my brother has celiac disease and we try to keep our house as gluten free as possible.

The reason I have mixed feelings is that although the taste is nice, I hate the texture. You can tell it is a gluten free cookie. I really like the Betty Crocker brand and have liked all their previous products, but these cookies just didn't do it for me. The texture is a bit gritty and it's not pleasant to be dipped in milk. I rather just not eat cookies to be honest.

April 11, 2016

Normally when you buy the pre-made gluten free cookies they are rock hard. These are soft and chewy. Yes you have to make them but the mix pretty much took away all the hard work. The instructions are super easy to follow and only requires 3 ingredients in addition to the mix.

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

HeatherLR added a new review for
    A & W Rootbeer

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

Puzzelel added a new review for
    Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea

Hunty added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

Hunty added a new review for
    A & W Rootbeer

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Is this a scam?