Catelli Gluten Free Spaghetti Reviews

Catelli Gluten Free is an excellent alternative to wheat pasta. We’ve brought together our finest quality white and brown rice, corn and quinoa for a taste and texture that will have everyone fooled. You are now free to rediscover the taste of pasta you love. And rest assured, our gluten free pasta is produced in a dedicated gluten free facility.

• Cholesterol Free
  • Easy to digest
  • No preservatives

February 22, 2019

Delicious

I would definitely buy this product again. It was super tasty. I made this with a meat sauce and it was to die for. Is it bad I had seconds? Actually going to make this again tonight.

February 22, 2019

better than some

My husband is gluten free, not the rest of the family. One night we decided to have spaghetti and tomato sauce for dinner, gluten free for all because why not. The spaghetti was ok, I found the noodles didn't hold together as well as I'd like (lots of shorter noodles, not long ones, sort of broken apart), but I was able to eat it so that's the point.

November 15, 2018

Yes please

I can finally enjoy spaghetti again without the pain that usually comes afterwards!
    I love that these pasta stay a little firm insteatof becoming overcooked and gross like regular pasta in case you accidentally cook them for too long. They also taste delicious, I can't say they taste any different from regular spaghetti pasta!
    Overall better texture for the same great taste! A healthier option too in my opinion.
    I am happy to have had the chance to sample them for free and I will definitely stick to them in the future!

November 13, 2018

Delicious Gluten Free Spaghetti

I want to mention how much i appreciate the free sample from catelli and it in no way informs my review. There is nothing more reminiscent of my childhood than spaghetti or goulash. It is so hard to find the right pasta. Catelli's gluten free spaghetti is right on the money. The texture is through and i love how it is a mix of gluten free flours. The flavour is pretty good too. I would say it is worth the price and the time to make spaghetti again. i would recommend it too.

November 06, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing quality

The price on this is amazing for the quality! Almost tastes like the real thing! Hard to tell the difference! The texture is perfect! My whole family loves it!

November 02, 2018

Excellent Spaghetti for Everyone!

We love Catelli’s Gluten Free Spaghetti. We eat spaghetti once per week and this is the only brand we buy. The noodles have the perfect texture, they aren’t too soft or firm, and the perfect flavour. The spaghetti noodles taste just as good as the ones containing gluten and go great with traditional spaghetti and meatballs, pesto sauces and everything else you can think of. Everyone in the house loves this product including my 2 year old niece. This is definitely a keeper. Thanks for making a great product!

November 02, 2018

Spaghetti was amazing!

I had the chance to try Catelli's Gluten Free Spaghetti pasta noodles. I prepared this with a gluten free/dairy free white sauce, shrimp, peas and mushrooms. It tastes just like regular pasta and fooled my regular pasta eating friends too! It goes on sale regularly, making it an awesome price as well. I've already boughten this pasta again, and will continue to do so!

November 01, 2018

En préparant les spaghetti sans gluten de Catelli, j'ai surpris ma famille. Il croyait que je me trompais et que je mangeais "leurs" pâtes. La texture était très similaire à des pâtes de blé et le goût a plu à tout le monde. Définitivement à racheter surtout pour le prix.

I love Gf spaghetti

So I got this product to try along with the penne and not going to lie that even tho I loved them both the spaghetti one is my favourite one. I love spaghetti so much it was the one thing I missed since finding out I have a gluten intolerance but this makes up for it so much it tastes almost the same as the “normal” spaghetti that I still make for the rest of my family since I only have the intolerance. Recommend this 100%

Our favorite pasta!

My family and I love this pasta! Priced just right and makes it easy for our tight budgeted family. Cook time is quick and texture of the pasta is great (just don't over cook it as it falls apart easily). Is definitely our go to brand... but the spaghetti is our favorite!