Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons Reviews

February 29, 2020

These have to be my favourite measuring spoons ever!

I got these at the dollarstore thinking they would work for a quick replacement of my old ones however they ended up being better than my metal ones. Super affordable as i payed just a few dollars at the dollarstore for them. Love how the little ring thing keeps them together so im not digging through my drawer to find them all.

January 21, 2020

Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons

These are a good measuring spoon set. You can keep them on the ring, if needed, but I prefer off of the ring as it makes it easier for washing just one. I purchased them at the dollar store which makes them a good value for your money. My only complaint is that the measurements wear off over time and repeated hand washing-which may make measuring more difficult for new bakers. Will purchase again!

August 27, 2019

Perfect little spoons!

These are my go to baking spoons! They give precise measurements without the guess work. Because they are red they stand out in my drawer making them easy to find. Such a great purchase!!!

August 06, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Perfect Measuring Spoons

I love these measuring spoons from Betty Crocker. They are inexpensive and they can be found almost anywhere. I like how durable they are. They have precise measurements so I know all of my recipes always turn out perfect.

July 30, 2019

Baking needs

Ive had this set for a couple years now. Very affordable. Bright colored so easy to reach, also has a ring to keep them combined and convenient when you need different amounts when baking, you don't have to reach for another one. Only downfall is the writing is starting to wear off

September 18, 2018

Very useful

Got these two years ago and love them just as much. Was great when I had my newborn for measuring everything out. I love the ring to keep them all together.

April 03, 2018

They do the job!

These work perfectly for me. I picked them up at Dollarama for under $4 and I've had them for at least 2 years now. I do a lot of baking so that means a lot of measuring, and these work just fine. You can keep them connected with the ring so that you don't lose any of them in your drawer. Can't go wrong with Betty Crocker!

April 01, 2018

perfect

i love these. they have a ring to hold them all together instead of having to dig through your drawer to find them. plus the bright red makes it easy to find

October 20, 2017

Ustensile de cuisine

Pour le prix les cuillères à mesurer Betty crocker sont de très bonne qualité. J'en ai achetée a mes deux filles. Je n'ai aucun problème à les recommander.

October 20, 2017

It works

I use this product at home when I am meauring different ingredients and it works . It's simple and on the small size but it does what it's supposed to do and I can use it over and over again. I think Betty crocker has pretty decent line of baking products that are nice.