Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons

Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 125 in Bakeware & Cookware

May 19, 2017

I found these measuring spoons for very cheap at the dollar store. They are easy to clean and dry. I like to bake and these are the measuring spoons I use. I find them accurate and they are of good quality. I would recommend this brand.

April 12, 2017

I love these ,found them at Dollar store for 2 dollars ,they wash up good and dry quick and have little ring holding them all together so I don't lose them all which I usually do ! Great buy.

March 18, 2017

These are awesome and super cheap at the dollarama
    I love how these match the rest of the betty crocker kitchen utencils they sell
    they come in the perfect sizes too

January 20, 2017

I actually snagged my set at Dollorama for $2! Love them, couldn't do without them. They make measuring a breeze and are very sturdy. I use mine daily!

December 28, 2016

The thing I love about all Betty Crocker products is they do not break the bank! The measuring spoons are no different than any other measuring spoon and for the price you cannot go wrong!

October 12, 2016

Best baking gadet around. Take out the guessing work on measuring and the tool is small so make for easy storage. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
    Enjoy using this instead of the measuring cup

May 02, 2016

I purchased these measuring spoons at the dollar store and they were super cheap and they are well made from hard plastic. I love the fact that they are red because they won't be discoloured as time goes by.

May 02, 2016

I bought these measuring spoons at the dollar store and they serve their purpose. They are pretty good quality for being a dollar, i use them almost daily and they have yet to break on me. Comes with all the right measuring sizes.

May 02, 2016

J'aime ces cuillères à mesurer de Betty Crocker car elles sont très utiles quand l'on fait à manger, principalement pour les desserts. Elles font bien leur travail et de plus on les retrouve facilement chez Dollorama à un prix très abordable. Et, en plus j'aime leur couleur d'un rouge vif.

April 29, 2016

I love the Betty Crocker Dollar Store line of utensils. They are so affordable that they can be given as little housewarming gifts or part of a shower gift. I like the splash of colour that they give to my kitchen. I have a set in my cupboard, and have gifted a great many. I also have the spatulas and vegetable peeler.