Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons Reviews

August 27, 2019

Perfect little spoons!

These are my go to baking spoons! They give precise measurements without the guess work. Because they are red they stand out in my drawer making them easy to find. Such a great purchase!!!

August 06, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Perfect Measuring Spoons

I love these measuring spoons from Betty Crocker. They are inexpensive and they can be found almost anywhere. I like how durable they are. They have precise measurements so I know all of my recipes always turn out perfect.

July 30, 2019

Baking needs

Ive had this set for a couple years now. Very affordable. Bright colored so easy to reach, also has a ring to keep them combined and convenient when you need different amounts when baking, you don't have to reach for another one. Only downfall is the writing is starting to wear off

September 18, 2018

Very useful

Got these two years ago and love them just as much. Was great when I had my newborn for measuring everything out. I love the ring to keep them all together.

April 03, 2018

They do the job!

These work perfectly for me. I picked them up at Dollarama for under $4 and I've had them for at least 2 years now. I do a lot of baking so that means a lot of measuring, and these work just fine. You can keep them connected with the ring so that you don't lose any of them in your drawer. Can't go wrong with Betty Crocker!

April 01, 2018

perfect

i love these. they have a ring to hold them all together instead of having to dig through your drawer to find them. plus the bright red makes it easy to find

October 20, 2017

Ustensile de cuisine

Pour le prix les cuillères à mesurer Betty crocker sont de très bonne qualité. J'en ai achetée a mes deux filles. Je n'ai aucun problème à les recommander.

October 20, 2017

It works

I use this product at home when I am meauring different ingredients and it works . It's simple and on the small size but it does what it's supposed to do and I can use it over and over again. I think Betty crocker has pretty decent line of baking products that are nice.

September 20, 2017

Good quality, good price

This is one of those things that you only really purchase once as they hang around the kitchen forever.

I picked these up at Dollarama and love them. The vibrant red is very lively. I love that these spoons stack together and do not take up much space in my kitchen.

August 02, 2017

I love this product love the color it comes in.. love that it comes in different sizes to.. would recommend it to anyone love that my kids can use it to