Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons Reviews

October 20, 2017

Ustensile de cuisine

Pour le prix les cuillères à mesurer Betty crocker sont de très bonne qualité. J'en ai achetée a mes deux filles. Je n'ai aucun problème à les recommander.

October 20, 2017

It works

I use this product at home when I am meauring different ingredients and it works . It's simple and on the small size but it does what it's supposed to do and I can use it over and over again. I think Betty crocker has pretty decent line of baking products that are nice.

September 20, 2017

Good quality, good price

This is one of those things that you only really purchase once as they hang around the kitchen forever.

I picked these up at Dollarama and love them. The vibrant red is very lively. I love that these spoons stack together and do not take up much space in my kitchen.

August 02, 2017

I love this product love the color it comes in.. love that it comes in different sizes to.. would recommend it to anyone love that my kids can use it to

2.0/5

August 02, 2017

I don't like these

I bought these from the dollar store, thinking that it would be okay to cheap out on measuring cups. However that was not the case. Although it seems as though you could spend less on measuring cups, these broke so easily. In addition, the finish came off on these. Which I did not even know it was possible. It was like the red was staining off.
    I do not recommend these. I might have had a defective one, but I will now spend a bit more on utensils like this, as I use them almost daily.

May 19, 2017

I found these measuring spoons for very cheap at the dollar store. They are easy to clean and dry. I like to bake and these are the measuring spoons I use. I find them accurate and they are of good quality. I would recommend this brand.

April 12, 2017

I love these ,found them at Dollar store for 2 dollars ,they wash up good and dry quick and have little ring holding them all together so I don't lose them all which I usually do ! Great buy.

March 18, 2017

These are awesome and super cheap at the dollarama
    I love how these match the rest of the betty crocker kitchen utencils they sell
    they come in the perfect sizes too

January 20, 2017

I actually snagged my set at Dollorama for $2! Love them, couldn't do without them. They make measuring a breeze and are very sturdy. I use mine daily!

December 28, 2016

The thing I love about all Betty Crocker products is they do not break the bank! The measuring spoons are no different than any other measuring spoon and for the price you cannot go wrong!