Beyond Meat The Beyond Burger Reviews

October 06, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Tastes just like real beef

the texture of these burgers are thr best on the market. Same texture as beef. Great seasoning, taste, size. They are expensive for a burger, but its a nice treat to buy them.

2.7/5

August 10, 2020

I wanted to like these, I really did

I have now tried these twice and I can tell you I would know the difference every single time. First time was done in frying pan and couldn't make it past first bite, taste and consistency wise. Second time was tonight, hubby put them on the grill, added bbq sauce and I made it about 70% through. Taste was a bit better but the consistency was just wrong. Unfortunately will not be added to my meal planning

July 23, 2020
    New York, United States

Delicious and Filling

These burgers are sooo delicious. My freezer is stacked with twenty patties at any time. I like to grill them on the BBQ gril and pan fry them for those quick meal times.

April 12, 2020

Fave meat alternative

I love the beyond meat burger so so much. When I first tried it, I honestly had to keep checking the meat to make sure that what I was eating wasn't actual meat and it wasn't! It just tastes very similar to actual meat. While I don't eat this every day, they're a nice little treat every so often and they can be cooked as many different things, not just burgers. I recommend everyone tries this at least once, especially if you're plant based!

December 15, 2019

Better than the real thing!

Beyond Meet burger is indeed revolutionary I think it's pretty close to the real thing, I personally find it way better and way more filling! The taste is great and it does not taste greasy, a nice gourmet patty instead! love it

November 02, 2019

You have to try these!!!

If you love flavour, you'll love these burgers!!! It will be hard at first to believe they aren't meat, but this isn't one of those too good to be true products - they are too good not to be true!!! Enjoy :)

September 25, 2019
    United States

A little aftertaste

I’m def going to buy some to take to a vegan/vegetarian cook out but when u eat it u get a aftertaste it’s not really a bad aftertaste just different but not all things tht are different are bad they can be good to

September 03, 2019
    Arizona, United States

I buy this at least one a week! The taste is amazing and it

Due to medical reasons, I am no longer able to co some regular ground beef or any other meat for that matter and these beyond burgers have made it so that I don't feel like I am missing out during our family barbecues or any other time that I may be craving a burger! The taste is so spot on, that I honestly thought I was eating a regular ground beef burger! I would highly reccomend this meat alternative burger to any and everyone! The biggest bonus for me was that it is also soy free, something that you won't get with other meatless patties! A+++

August 23, 2019

SO MUCH PLASTIC

The sheer amount of packaging has deterred me from purchasing this, despite how good it tastes (and it does taste good).
    But I cannot accept a product like this in my life. I eat a plant-based diet, but when more plants (ie. trees) go into the product packaging than the product itself, in this day and age when the waste industry is a major factor in purchasing decisions, I cannot morally buy this.

Updated On: August 23, 2019

PS. The price is Beyond affordable!

July 02, 2019

Amazingly good

I loveee the beyond burger its a treat for me as a vegan on the odd occasion.It taste wonderful and I think like meat but better as there are no fatty bits in it!So happy to finally have it here.I season it with paprika,onion powder,garlic powder and cayenne and its just brilliant!