Beyond Meat The Beyond Burger Reviews

August 23, 2019

SO MUCH PLASTIC

The sheer amount of packaging has deterred me from purchasing this, despite how good it tastes (and it does taste good).
    But I cannot accept a product like this in my life. I eat a plant-based diet, but when more plants (ie. trees) go into the product packaging than the product itself, in this day and age when the waste industry is a major factor in purchasing decisions, I cannot morally buy this.

Updated On: August 23, 2019

PS. The price is Beyond affordable!

July 02, 2019

Amazingly good

I loveee the beyond burger its a treat for me as a vegan on the odd occasion.It taste wonderful and I think like meat but better as there are no fatty bits in it!So happy to finally have it here.I season it with paprika,onion powder,garlic powder and cayenne and its just brilliant!

June 25, 2019

Good

Smells bad, but once cooked the smell is okay. I found it was bland, but the texture of it was good. It's thick. Not filling on it's own, but having a side (fries, chips, etc) with it would be filling. It is pricey for 2 patties, I would only get this when it's on sale.

3.2/5

June 24, 2019

Surprised!

I kept hearing about this patty. And kept seeing it in the flyers. So I thought to buy it. When it’s raw, it smells. Quite bad. To me, like cat dung. But once it’s bbq the smell went away. It’s pricey. And still quite fattening. I probably won’t buy it again unless if it’s on sale. But I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

June 19, 2019

TASTY!!!

Im not a vegetarian, but this burger is 'beyond' good - it tastes very good and clean! Love that it is plant based. Most meat burgers, are filled with not so good ingredients and fillers. Give this to your kids!

June 12, 2019

Pattie too small. Good Taste

The taste was good. The texture was good. The only problem was that the pattie was so small. It was child sized. Way smaller than an actual beef pattie.

May 25, 2019

Excellent meat alternative

First off I want to say this is not a health product by any means. It’s got a high fat content as well as moderate sodium. They’re a little expensive but the taste and quality makes up for the cost.

That being said, it’s really darn tasty! The texture is really good too. It’s definitely the closest option to a regular burger out there. It also contains some fibre which is good, a good amount of protein. It’s soy and gluten free. I have food sensitivities with red meats and glutens so this is a great option when the craving for a burger comes along. I tried their recipe for the vegan-n-out burger, a take on the classic from in-n-out, and it was really delicious.

Will purchase again for sure.

May 14, 2019

OMG

I've been a vegetarian for a little over a year now. I've tried numerous plant based burgers in that time and none of them compared to this. I almost regret trying it because it's incredible and is going to be SO hard to find for the summer.

May 07, 2019

Absolutely delicious!

IGA started selling Beyond Burger this week so I bought some. We are so in love with the high quality and flavour! From the moment I started cooking the patties, the aroma filled the air and it smelled better than any other planted-based meat I have cooked! Each bite was scrumptious from start to finish!

April 08, 2019

Taste without the guilt

I'm a wannabe vegan but with the problem of loving meat, so am always on the look out for really good tasting meat alternatives. This is a bloody good burger! A&W;certainly gets their burgers right!