Janes Pub Style Chicken Breast Strips Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 204 in Frozen Entrees

May 16, 2017

These are the most amazing chicken strips I have ever had! They are full of flavour, and the chicken is so juicy! They are always on sale somewhere every week, so I make sure to keep my freezer stocked! Janes chicken products have always been my absolute favourite!

May 16, 2017

These are another staple in my house. It's my son's favorite chicken strips. He said it has just the right amount of seasonings, and I have to agree. If your a savvy shopper, you can usually get them on sale for $4.99, in which case I'll buy 3 at a time :)

May 16, 2017

Love these chicken strips! They actually remind me of the ones you get in a pub! So juicy and all white meat. Excellent for a fast healthy meal, toss in the oven and voila - done!

May 16, 2017

Tastes great, easy to cook and the kids love it. I love the taste and the crispy texture on the outside. Served with a dipping sauce of your choice and a salad.

May 04, 2017

My daughter and I would just grab chicken nuggets on sale and whatever brand as none stood out to us. Janes brand is absolutely delicious and a good price. Thank you

May 04, 2017

GREAT PRODUCT AND GREAT PRICE. THESE COME ON SALE VERY OFTEN AND QUICK TO PREPARE FOR LUNCH. SAME QUALITY AS THE MORE EXPENSIVE POPULAR NAME BRAND PRODUCTS FOR HALF THE PRICE.

May 04, 2017

Janes pub style chicken breasts strips are orettt good . It's white meat in the middle wirh a crispy coating . They have a good flavour and are easy to cook. Just put them in the oven . I like to pair them with knorr sidekicks sometimes , make a chicken sandwich or by themselves. I like to dip them in honey mustard if I'm having them alone . They are always on sale somewhere so always look for sale prices.

May 04, 2017

These are Pre made chicken strips which equal less time in the kitchen which is great when you want something in a hurry . they claim to be made with " white meat " what ever that means . but they do taste pretty good . and on top they are always showing up on sale .

May 04, 2017

Love having these on hand for quick and easy dinners. They taste delicious and make a quick , easy meal whenhaving to ruch to after school sports and activities.

May 04, 2017

Best brand of chicken fingers going. They don't dry it and shrivel up when you cook them. They hold great taste. This is my favourite brand for all processed chicken products.