Janes Pub Style Chicken Breast Strips Reviews

January 17, 2018

Janes Pub Style Chicken Breast Strips

I will Definately buy these again! My children love these in Chicken wraps. Add lettuce, bell peppers, cheese and bacon bits and Yum!! Having 4 lunches to prepare every night, Janes Pubstyle chicken breast strips make my life easier!

August 31, 2017

great for a quick dinner

I love these when I'm in a rush and want to make something that I don't need to do any prep for. They come with a sauce which is great too, saves even more time.

July 30, 2017

Love!

I'm inlove with these! I always make them ( Twice a week) for a late night snack. These are also perfect for sandwiches and even cutting up and putting in a salad for a different spin of the chicken you normally put in.

July 27, 2017

To die for!

My family and I really like these chicken strips, they are truly amazing, flavour is great, they have the right amount of spices, they come out of the oven nice and crunchy from the outside and juicy and tender inside. They are perfect for football/hockey nights! And you can find it at any grocery store.

May 16, 2017

These are the most amazing chicken strips I have ever had! They are full of flavour, and the chicken is so juicy! They are always on sale somewhere every week, so I make sure to keep my freezer stocked! Janes chicken products have always been my absolute favourite!

May 16, 2017

These are another staple in my house. It's my son's favorite chicken strips. He said it has just the right amount of seasonings, and I have to agree. If your a savvy shopper, you can usually get them on sale for $4.99, in which case I'll buy 3 at a time :)

May 16, 2017

Love these chicken strips! They actually remind me of the ones you get in a pub! So juicy and all white meat. Excellent for a fast healthy meal, toss in the oven and voila - done!

May 16, 2017

Tastes great, easy to cook and the kids love it. I love the taste and the crispy texture on the outside. Served with a dipping sauce of your choice and a salad.

May 04, 2017

My daughter and I would just grab chicken nuggets on sale and whatever brand as none stood out to us. Janes brand is absolutely delicious and a good price. Thank you

May 04, 2017

GREAT PRODUCT AND GREAT PRICE. THESE COME ON SALE VERY OFTEN AND QUICK TO PREPARE FOR LUNCH. SAME QUALITY AS THE MORE EXPENSIVE POPULAR NAME BRAND PRODUCTS FOR HALF THE PRICE.