Eggo Waffles Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 77 in Frozen Desserts

April 24, 2017

I love these waffles! I used to have these almost every morning as a kid lol. The taste of these are so good, and even though it's a frozen product, I still find them fluffy once you toast them. I have tried no name brands, but always go back to these Eggo Waffles. So good!!

April 24, 2017

These are really good , they taste like fresh ones ! Eggo waffles are great. I've been eating them since I was a kid and they have always been my favorite. I love to eat them with fresh fruit and Maple syrup (Of course ! Haha). These waffles will please to everyone I assure you !

April 24, 2017

I love these, they are so great, and taste like they are freshly made!

These are great paired with anything from ice cream, to good ol' maple syrup.

They make a tasty breakfast or even treat.

April 24, 2017

MY ENTIRE FAMILY LOVE THESE WITH BUTTER AND MAPLE SYRUP. GRAND KIDS STEP DAD CUTS THEM TO MAKE SPECIAL DESIGNES WHEN HE MAKES THESE FOR THEIR BREAKFAST.

April 21, 2017

This is one of my favorite breakfast foods, Eggo's taste really good but it takes 4 to fill me I would recommend this product to anyone who had kids and need to make something quick.

April 21, 2017

Easy to make pop in toaster these are good with butter and syrup or peanut butter or jam I have even had these with chicken tenders and syrup . There really cheap to buy as well .Family loves them

April 08, 2017

My family's favourite waffle has been EGGO Blueberry for years now! There's always a box in my freezer as its a go-to breakfast item. My kids even pack them in their lunches sometimes, with syrup on the side.

March 14, 2017

Kellogg's found something that my family can't live without - eggo waffles. We tried many brands as well as I was trying to make homemade but nothing bits it. We always keep coming back to this brand. Just few fruits on the side and my boys have a tasty breakfast.

March 10, 2017

Le petit-déjeuner préféré de la famille, servi cuite nature, avec du nutella, avec beurre et sirop d'érable, c'est le déjeuner passe-partout, bonne portion, bonne qualité et bon goût

March 10, 2017

Eggos were my go to breakfast when I was younger. They are so quick to make and incredibly tasty! We don't have them as often anymore as they are not very nutritious at all, but they are wonderful treat every so often