Bic women's single blade disposable razor Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 467 in Hair Removal

April 22, 2017

These single disposable razor's work surprisingly well considering I bought them in a pack of 4 at the dollar store. They are made rather cheaply, the plastic is thin and the blade looks of poor quality.

However they are super sharp, you should use shaving cream or you will end up with a razor burn, at least that's what happened to me. I also got a really close shave, the only downfall is that they get dull rather quickly, I find I have to replace it after about 2-3 weeks and if your like me, you leave your razor in the shower, and this one develops rust very quickly.

These are not my go to razors, however I keep them on hand for when the kids come home or if I am going away, I pack a new one, use it as needed and toss before I come home.

January 23, 2017

These are very cheap and you get what you pay for. These cut up my legs really bad. If you purchase these buy two pack of bandaids you'll need them. I bought these from a drug store. I won't buy them again. I will pay more money for a better razor

October 19, 2016

I'm all for disposable razors, but I will never purchase these again. Though they are often the cheapest for the amount you get, the cuts, scrapes, nics, burns and skins that I have received from these is not at all worth it. Even when using a shaving cream and changing them out often, I still get cuts. I find them particularly irritating when using them on the underarms, and have received a few ingrown hairs from them.

January 13, 2016

You can't beat the price but the quality and efectivenes is definetely lacking. Obviously you get what you pay for and if you're on a tight budget these razors will still do the trick. But if you have the choice, this might not be the best razor to choose from. I find I get cut easier using these razors and my skin doesn't feel as smooth.

January 13, 2016

this disposable razor is good gives clean shave, makes skin soft they are not very expensive one and are easily available in store, good for those who don't want to spend much on razors.

January 13, 2016

Bic women's single blade disposable razor;

I only enjoy the price
    affordable for a large pack of disposable razors.

I find they cut and nick skin so easily
    dries out skin
    get dull so fast
    the thin strip dulls up almost instantly
    not comfortable handling

January 13, 2016

This was probably the very first razor I ever used ,it was OK at the time but today there are so many better quality razors out there

June 14, 2015

Bof pourquoi se compliquer la vie avec ce rasoir passé démodé bref il y a des lustres que je ne l'utilise plus car il coupe la peau et la pousse des poils se fait plus rapidement à mon avis .

October 22, 2014

had to use alot of shaving cream but it worked lol, a cheaper brand when you dont feel like spending alot of money(great use for camp)

September 02, 2014

For a quick shave on vacation I like. I usually only use these once or twice, They aren't great for long hair but just as a touch up it is great.