Big Bang Theory Reviews

January 12, 2018

Big Bang Theory

Got to love Sheldon along with all the rest, Leonard, Howard, rashes, Penny, Amy and Bernadette, we watch Big Bang every night, now getting into watching young Sheldon as well, you got to love it

October 03, 2017

great show

it is admittedly getting a bit repetitive after so long, but I genuinely enjoy this show and do recommend it to anyone looking for something new to watch

September 27, 2017

Good t.v show

I really like watching this show. I started watching it awhile ago. It is soo funny! I like the characters on the show. And Sheldon is very funny! I also like Howard and Raj. I like watching this show every week. The characters storyline on the show is good.

2.2/5

September 25, 2017

Thankful I'd never have to pay

Probably one of the least entertaining shows on TV today, in my opinion. Any show that tells you when to laugh via a laugh track loses legitimacy in my opinion. The jokes are repetitive and often sexist. Genuinely just boring.

September 25, 2017

Best show ever

I have watched TheBig Bang Thweory since day one,I love this show. I never missed an episode I have seen them all!! I am so excited for he new season to start tonight(September 25/2017) also then to follow is young Sheldon which I am so so excited to watch tonight! This has to be the best show on TV by far, which is my opinion! The characters that play each person in this show does such an amazing job. My favorite is Sheldon by far, I love his quirks an the way him an Amy have progressed in their relationship is amazing! O can't wait to see hat this season brings us!

March 18, 2017

this show is nice and short and has a lot of great humor in the show
    for men there is even a nice woman to look at
    all in all a great show even good for the kids

May 15, 2016

One of THE BEST short sitcom comedies of this generation! Big Bang delivers a fantastic show with every new episode. Each character is so incredibly unique and different, that you can't help but fall in love with all of them and wish you were part of their little group. The conversation is witty and clever, I think I've learned more from the show than I ever did in Science class growing up and the theme song is catchy. I have yet to meet a person who didn't like this show, it's going to go down as one of those classics years from now when it's no longer airing.