Billy Bee Bear Liquid Honey Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 254 in Condiment

July 28, 2017

Wonderful Product

Billy Bee is such an amazing and tasty product. I love to use it in my baking, on peanut butter sandwiches for myself and my family and in a nice hot cup of tea instead of sugar.

December 30, 2016

this is the first time i am using this honey and i am in love with it.its got a very nice taste and makes my lemon tea heavenly.am not a tea lover myself but some time i love to have a lemon and i use this instead of sugar it goes amazing.my toddler too loves it and likes to have it on his bread.cheers to billy bee honey.

March 06, 2016

Billy Bee Bear Liquid Honey is a staple in my pantry and I always stock up when it goes on sale. Otherwise I find it quit expensive. I add this honey to many lunch and dinner recipes in lieu of using sugar. It is a more healthy alternative than sugar. I add it to pasta sauces and chicken sauces. I really like the container it comes in. It is easy to dispense the honey and it comes with a flip top.

February 12, 2016

Now you can't go wrong with a sweet, yummy, natural, all-purpose product like honey, especially when it comes in an adorable, bear-shaped bottle! I use honey in everything...tea, baking, cooking, and even the occasional teaspoonful just because!

February 08, 2016

This liquid honey is in a bear bottle and i have an assortment of bottles that i keep. They're cute. Billy Bee honey is made right in my city