Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 252 in Condiment

Our Real Mayonnaise is made with simple, quality ingredients, like whole eggs, Canadian canola oil, and vinegar, for a rich, creamy and deliciously wholesome taste. It contains no trans fat and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol. Used as a spread, or in a recipe, it makes your favourite foods shine.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

Hellmann's c'est la vie!

Je ne peux définitivement pas vivre sans ma hellmann's. Surtout ne faites pas l'erreur de me servir de la sauce à salade, je vire dingue.

I
    Need
    Hellmann's

Dans les oeufs au déjeuner, dans ma sandwich au dîné, et dans mon spagetthi au souper. À la quantité que jen consomme, On peux définitivement dire que je l'ai dans le sang.

July 19, 2017

I use this for everything...well not really but still

I love the bottle design of this mayonnaise. It is literally so easy, and you do not need to use extra dishes to use this product. From its great design to the taste that is inside of the bottle, it truly is amazing.
    This mayo does not taste artificial, but rather as though it has been made with genuine ingredients, it tastes natural. It is a great addition to sandwiches, or different dips too. Love it.

My go to mayo!

This is the only Mayo I use. This is not a salad dressing. This is the real Mayo. Good in sandwitchs and to cook others things. We also used this a a sauce for fondue, mixed with other produit such as soya sauce. Never buy another mayo again then this one.

July 11, 2017

Mayo lover!

Definitely the best tasting mayo ever. I love that they use real eggs, vinegar and oil, not like other brands and their ingredients. The flavour is perfect, no too much vinegar. The consistency is very good too, thick and creamy, perfect for my sandwiches. It last a long time in the fridge without losing its fresh and tasty flavour.

July 05, 2017

The only Mayo that matters!

I have tried many brands of Mayo, but I also fall back to this trusted brand. It's super creamy and the taste is rich! It's the perfect pairing for any sandwich, I also put a bit in my mashed potatoes for an extra creamy result. You can also use it to pre batter chicken when baking before bread crumbing, it makes the chicken so moist! Yum!

June 22, 2017

Perfect spread!

This is and always will be my go to mayonnaise unless I start making my own but I don't see that happening anytime soon! ;)
    Hellmann's is perfect in sandwiches, dips, baking, removing gum in your hair, remove crayon marks on the wall and did you know it's actually great for softening cuticles! Who knew mayo was more then just food!

June 22, 2017

Great taste

I use this product so much, I'm actually afraid to admit to myself. It's nice and light and creamy all at the same time. I use it to cook with and bake with and never had any issues with it. It's awesome in dips.

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise

I love hellmann's but I love this Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise in particular the most. Not only for the taste but for the awesome bottle. This bottle is so convenient and makes it so easy to put mayo on your sandwiches and on your food. I love the user friendly bottle, awesome taste and affordable prices.

June 20, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

I've been using Hellmann's every since I moved out on my own. It is delicious & seeing not many ingredients on the side of the bottle makes me feel a lot better about consuming it!

Best Mayo!

Hellmann's is the only mayonnaise that I buy! I prefer the half fat mayonnaise in the squirt bottle. It is very comforting to know that I am consuming real mayonnaise, not processed. It has such a delicious taste, and pairs well with everything!

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge