Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 206 in Condiment

Our Real Mayonnaise is made with simple, quality ingredients, like whole eggs, Canadian canola oil, and vinegar, for a rich, creamy and deliciously wholesome taste. It contains no trans fat and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol. Used as a spread, or in a recipe, it makes your favourite foods shine.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

April 04, 2017

This mayonnaise is like no other... I don't know what they do but it tastes better, spreads more easily and is competitively priced... This makes it a win win if you like quality and value!!!

April 04, 2017

I really like using this brand of mayonnaise the taste is very delicious. I like that the flavour is not sour tasting. I like to put it in my tuna burgers and in my salmon when I make salmon sandwiches and on my chicken burgers. It makes my food taste really good!

March 13, 2017

Hellman's is the only mayo that I buy. I love it on my turkey sandwich, chicken burgers and cheeseburgers. I can instantly detect the taste difference between hellman's and any other brand out there.

March 10, 2017

I love this mayo on many different things. Tastes so good on sandwich's (obviously), hot dogs, burgers, etc. The squeeze bottle makes it a lot easier to use.

March 06, 2017

Best mayo out there ! All through my childhood my parents would always feed me Miracle Whip. Once i found Hellmann's mayo, i started to prefer it more. It's so creamy and has such a good taste. I use it for so many things.

February 25, 2017

C'est ma mayonnaise préféré, toutes sorte confondue! Savoureuse, onctueuse, souvent en vente(donc abordable!

February 20, 2017

cette mayonaise a un gout prononce qui met l aliment en valeur ,il est crémeux un peu ,il s etend bien sur le pain,melange bien aussi il est doux sa texture est bien prepare ses bien comme produit

February 18, 2017

creamy and delish! I used to use miracle whip for years, ever since my childhood, but I discovered Hellmans Mayonaise and love it so much more! Hellman's mayonnaise is what I prefer to buy now.

February 15, 2017

i cannot live without this. it is the smoothest and creamiest and just makes all my salads awesome. my potato salad is not the same without it. sure, it costs a little more than the average mayo but this is no average mayo! this makes sandwiches awesome also

February 15, 2017

I was raised on this, I love it. I can make my own Mayo, but why bother when this is so bright and fresh. I love how it makes things taste. I really love all the new things you can do with the mayonaise.

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin