Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Reviews
#2 in Condiment

Our Real Mayonnaise is made with simple, quality ingredients, like whole eggs, Canadian canola oil, and vinegar, for a rich, creamy and deliciously wholesome taste. It contains no trans fat and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol. Used as a spread, or in a recipe, it makes your favourite foods shine.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

March 16, 2019

C'est ma mayo préférée!!

Chez moi il n'y a pas d'autres sortes de mayonnaise qui rentre sauf la Hellman's. Elle a un très bon gout. J'en met pratiquement dans n'importe quoi mon conjoint n'en reviens tout simplement pas..

love my hellmann's

hellmanns has such a great rich flavor,its not to thick and i use it on everything , my family love this mayonnaise ,it has very good quality and great price to

the best

Hellmann's Real Mayo is the best! It's the brand we always stick with unless there is a particular quirky recipe that requires something else. I included it in a goodie box sent to a family member on the mend along with other essentials, and they loved it! Soooo, it's also a great gift item for those with selective requirements in salad dressings!

March 12, 2019

Won't use any other Mayo!

I have been a mayo lover for as long as I can remember, and this mayo is the only one I use for all of my salads, my sandwiches and other recipes. The quality is just second to none and it's delicious!

Switched to Hellmans

It has a great texture and it tastes fantastic on burgers, subs and sandwiches. Have also made Hellmann's chicken with it and my kids loved it! I use it in alot of dips and it never disappoints!

March 02, 2019

my favorite!!

Hellman's real mayonnaise is for sure my go to whenever i make myself a sandwich . its so creamy and flavorful I actually refuse to put any other brand of mayonaise on my sandwich as it wont taste as good .

January 19, 2019

Hellman's is the best!

I love Hellman's Mayonnaise. It is smooth and creamy and makes any my chicken salad and tunafish salad delicious. I have been using this brand for years and it never disappoints!

December 23, 2018

Great tasting product

Not sure if they changed their recipe or something about their process but it seems to taste vastly better than it used to be. Looking forward to trying other mayo upgrades they’ve done.

December 05, 2018

I would buy Hellmann"s again and again

I have been buying hellmanns for 20 some thing years love the tasted of it its only hellmanns for my family , they love it too. my family use"s it camping and we use it at our cook outs with friends ...

December 04, 2018

Makes a Better Sandwich

I've been using Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise for many years. It makes my sandwiches taste better, devilled eggs taste better and mixed in to several dishes...It's one of the best condiments around. I would certainly recommend this as a product you need to have in your refrigerator at all times.