Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Reviews
#2 in Condiment

Our Real Mayonnaise is made with simple, quality ingredients, like whole eggs, Canadian canola oil, and vinegar, for a rich, creamy and deliciously wholesome taste. It contains no trans fat and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol. Used as a spread, or in a recipe, it makes your favourite foods shine.

For more info, visit Hellmann's.

September 04, 2019
    New York, United States

this is my favorite mayonnaise. I like the taste,the texture

This mayonnaise is my all time favorite. I love the taste and texture. it make my food taste better. you can use it with sandwiches,salad, even with rice. totally recommend this over other brands.

August 15, 2019
    New York, United States

Very Convenient

I add mayo to everything. This Hellman's bottle design is so convenient and just the right size for my family. I don't like mayo to sit in my fridge too long and we go through a bottle of this every few weeks.

May 15, 2019

The best mayo

I happen to be a mayonaise lover and I won't buy any other mayo. The taste is perfect, its thick and rich. Other mayonnaise does not compare to hellmans in quality and price.

May 14, 2019

Only mayonnaise I will eat.

The hellman's mayonnaise is my favourite condiment. I will not use any other brand for mayonnaise. I love the tangy taste in sandwiches, on fries. It's a must item in our home.

The best mayo

I love Hellman’s mayonnaise. It is the closest to homemade that I have found. It is creamy, but not overwhelming in flavour. It is the perfect addition to a belt.

Household staple

Definitely a classic! I’ve been purchasing this product for over 15 years. A staple in my home! Perfect on sandwiches, burgers, in dips, and pasta salads!

April 25, 2019

A dab adds so much flavour!

I have used different mayos and Hellman's is always delicious, whether light or regular. I use it in some sandwiches, as well in deviled eggs or egg sandwiches. I don't need to add much in recipes and the results are always creamy and tasty.

March 16, 2019

C'est ma mayo préférée!!

Chez moi il n'y a pas d'autres sortes de mayonnaise qui rentre sauf la Hellman's. Elle a un très bon gout. J'en met pratiquement dans n'importe quoi mon conjoint n'en reviens tout simplement pas..

March 12, 2019
    Florida, United States

love my hellmann's

hellmanns has such a great rich flavor,its not to thick and i use it on everything , my family love this mayonnaise ,it has very good quality and great price to

March 12, 2019

the best

Hellmann's Real Mayo is the best! It's the brand we always stick with unless there is a particular quirky recipe that requires something else. I included it in a goodie box sent to a family member on the mend along with other essentials, and they loved it! Soooo, it's also a great gift item for those with selective requirements in salad dressings!